0le

Apr 30, 2018
the one with text below, it go about updating and that he had working on "boring techical stuff, u............ want to know what he tells more, if he tell something more about expect a update, last is just wallpapers, sad we dont see n but tell nothing new, but in 12 june, go about updating the game, we cant open offcourse, im poor and even iff i have a maestro card , and there have not the security nr there ask in patreon, so cant pay to see what there say, so i ask, because only higher members get game before all others, there can me no update till that first week is over, or later because els none pay if you can downlaod with the publiek ,
just asking, if no news, but want to know what he say about update the game, is almost 4 weeks ago, so if upload then , game must be free now,
if you can send full text i will be thankfull
In short: He/She says that moved to new version of unity and thats what have taken time. And that he tries to get the game out in june.

madconfusion

Jun 3, 2020
how can i open kaylie route ? The guide said after talk to lucia at the balcony, then i can find her in the elevator in apartment, but i can't, tried but still useless.
And they said i could find new location in city centre after Claire (MC sister) give a first BJ, but i can't either.
If anyone is having this problem, be sure to wait until after the strip poker game, not before. The Kaylie route is only available after the strip poker game.

For those still having trouble initiating the strip poker game:
The walkthrough is not accurate and it is a bit misleading in regards to how to initiate the poker game.

Once you have been in the game world for more than (approximately) 17 days, you will go out to the living room in the morning and see that your roommate is not there but Kaylie is in the kitchen (just as if you were going to ask her if she found any supplies), give her the cards and select the dialog that says it could be a 'good way to get to know each other better', then the next day or two you will see your roommate on the sofa in the evening, and you will talk about "where's Kaylie", Kaylie will show up and eventually the talk goes to the poker game...but not that night, the next afternoon. Then you go to the dinner table and have food, go to bed and the game is the next day. Be sure you have your sneak at 2 and your socks before you do this.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
In short: He/She says that moved to new version of unity and thats what have taken time. And that he tries to get the game out in june.
so this month proberly june is almost 2 weeks over,,

20 days left till august, thanks for answering, , hope his problems af over and nog wait again 3 months, and hope a big update, for 10 weeks, some make a compleye game in that long time, we shall see please if you hear or see more , let us know

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
If anyone is having this problem, be sure to wait until after the strip poker game, not before. The Kaylie route is only available after the strip poker game.

For those still having trouble initiating the strip poker game:
The walkthrough is not accurate and it is a bit misleading in regards to how to initiate the poker game.

Once you have been in the game world for more than (approximately) 17 days, you will go out to the living room in the morning and see that your roommate is not there but Kaylie is in the kitchen (just as if you were going to ask her if she found any supplies), give her the cards and select the dialog that says it could be a 'good way to get to know each other better', then the next day or two you will see your roommate on the sofa in the evening, and you will talk about "where's Kaylie", Kaylie will show up and eventually the talk goes to the poker game...but not that night, the next afternoon. Then you go to the dinner table and have food, go to bed and the game is the next day. Be sure you have your sneak at 2 and your socks before you do this.
i played poker game and strip them all before check the elevator, but nothing appear at all

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i played poker game and strip them all before check the elevator, but nothing appear at all
i see so far as a can that nobody het elevator meeting, hope update will come soon
i wait from mid april , wen update was promis in aprill, , so if you think from mid april to mid july , its 3 months, almost...........hope there will be more tha 4 updates in a year............ and not less........................ what i sad enough await more that that he takes his balls back up and restart every month a update, ............. wish he had balls (even if its a "she" some girls have more balls than men..............)

Reactions: Jame8513

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i don't know if is a bug or not ,but i can' have sex with Delilah ,when she told me to go to the showers she disappeared and nothing happened ,aslo i can only select vaginal sex :(

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i really hate what's happened to Delilah ,honestly :mad:think this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was not necessary
so you can take revenge, else you the cold hearted murder, if there did nothing to you, here storryline stopts there anyway, if there ever come a update..................and else the club might not want help you, she was one there people, so want revenge too,

and you make no zombie game if you not want any kills; , but make a choose must be possible
like make a deal , to fuck theme all so there can use the power in you sperm, with here looking how he fucks others, if there want keep the child there can swith kamps etc ........ now game give you no chooses at all, there is no way to play "different chooses, like random zombies that can be saved etc

Reactions: Max1276

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
reason why i want make a game bassed on this game , but want replayable , by if you make some chooses , other close later, so you must play different times to see all possibility"s like in wither 3 where diffent ending n...... death, queen or wither............ think it make game more intrest if there "remember things ypu do , that can open or close queest of possible ways to play,
we wiss see , its not easy to make a game , and need find good story line, and maby he make some changed in updates, so you can save her

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys ,amybe is a stupiq question,but after finished this game i can delete or all the saves will be lost ?i mean about when will be release updates ,hope not need start evrything again. :unsure:

pathf

Feb 18, 2020
How to advance to step 2 of Delilah's story? Have found backpack and gave to her, option with vaginal appears but Vaginal sex moves me back to the bar without any sex...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Max1276 and IPsycho

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
guys ,amybe is a stupiq question,but after finished this game i can delete or all the saves will be lost ?i mean about when will be release updates ,hope not need start evrything again. :unsure:
If you want to go through all that again I would delete everything, but if you don't want to go through it all again I would wait until he maybe updates the game. If ever he updates the game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
If you want to go through all that again I would delete everything, but if you don't want to go through it all again I would wait until he maybe updates the game. If ever he updates the game
if he make soms changes , so as saving here, or meeting in elevator, of zo, there stuf we never see, we need look at the quest , take a schreenshot for 0,11 and 012 and you see if the changes, if delilah have more story lines after the "meetting, maby tat girl who saves you stop fuck girls and save both girls, and some wounds, make no difference and still reson for revenge

im dutch

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i wondering if he not just make fake promisses, his patreon still say " update june, we half july.................why all patreons still pay him money, for a proberbly fake promiss, he can give you something, like changes for next update, so we can at last know little more
after 3 months, , wen i was here in begin, i said to all, wondering if it will not be august, everbody get angry on my , and "will never happens, i remember all
and in in 2 weeks, we will if it will be august if you look he not even change his date of update, if i was him i post every day about how far i am in my update and why it take so long, and beg people to stay, looks he not even care for his members, that he ignore us, , i can live with, you must give paying members more than rest
its sad promosing game,and with this, none will help him if he make new game, you proberbly know its so long it can keep his intrest , we will find out soon enough
in begin i look 3 times at day for a update, now , evert 3the day , you know already there will be nothing but fake promissen and make fake pics as "proof" he have the models after all

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
if he make only the strips, i know at last the ending,
i begin to hate him................................. every day a little more
one day you find him in the bushes after meeting a angry patreon,

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes