hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
if there ever come a update................... look in 2021 .................... then there is a very small change................very very very small change..........

Arthas28

Nov 11, 2017
uhm... is there anyway to do with 5. A new purpose Quest ? I'm now stuck here... does anyone have save game ?

Arthas28

Nov 11, 2017
Delilah Can be saved right before capture ...after impregnating her in school you can go back to club and talk to Delilah she showed pregnancy test and she was Happy + there was option to move her but everything changed ..I realy Liked Delilah she was first Girl for Harrem :love:
Now we can focus with Roomates and Friends to Kill those Psycho's :cool: (y)
but.... how did you meet her in the hallways but she's always at the table for some reason....

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
but.... how did you meet her in the hallways but she's always at the table for some reason....
1 time she was not at the table, but was nowhere to find eather, nor at the door where you can leave with her, and wake up alone in a boat (read in walktrough) nor wc, still hope on a miracle and a update, even if i must know beter, im so sad about fact , i never know rest of the story

Reactions: Max1276
Sep 12, 2017
Can I redo failed quests? Also how do I check how much food I have? It's a bit of a rough start
I just found that clicking the fist opens "inventory" but I still don't see how I would equip the socks I found

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
s
Can I redo failed quests? Also how do I check how much food I have? It's a bit of a rough start
I just found that clicking the fist opens "inventory" but I still don't see how I would equip the socks I found
sock is equip as you find it, before you make sound if you enter bedroom after not more, and failed quests are fail for a reason, if you meet girl in campus and go to hospital for medicin, she die, ........ only way to save is to kill girl in bed, dont give more spoilers, but save first, if you dont want be hated a lot...................

Arthas28

Nov 11, 2017
1 time she was not at the table, but was nowhere to find eather, nor at the door where you can leave with her, and wake up alone in a boat (read in walktrough) nor wc, still hope on a miracle and a update, even if i must know beter, im so sad about fact , i never know rest of the story
guess I'l lhave to wait for an update for it then, but if it's nott a ppart of the story but more like cut content to make the story continue then maybe GG no Re
Delilah is the best girl of the game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
guess I'l lhave to wait for an update for it then, but if it's nott a ppart of the story but more like cut content to make the story continue then maybe GG no Re
Delilah is the best girl of the game
maby even more than you roomie, only reason why i prodected my roomie was just because you live with here in same house, feel like betray there trust, but let de girl who have you child , see killed is maby even worse,

there only 3 girls you emotinal connected with, roomie , de "dokter" who you start game with, and know you secret and the mother of you child, the girl in campus who you save twice, first zombie and than from killing hersefs, if she get murder, dont i wille care than much, even if looks like possible relation and if you find there twin, maby live there with you , where 4 girls must sleep no idee, ................ or there take your bed both, and you sleep on the sofa , of gentle club, of you all moving to there? reason why i love this game , it had great potentie, to best best game in his "endtime story line

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
still say update june, there not even care to let people know there stop , last update where a wallpaper and some explanion where he look promiss a update, . i wish i hate this make , so i did care, i really loved this make, i will make similar story, but still dont find enough good models, i want most girls there ever was in a game, (most of them are zombie"s you need to "fuck" so there healthy again, so even if you dont know , and killed them , you still have a some girls
(man cannot be saved, and im not gay, so i dont even make a possibilty to try , all is deeptrouth (facefucking) easy to make, i will see, make maby more storyline so you can mess up stuff , so you can lose some girls because you only imune, and saved man still change back , so al you find is death girls (maby some even raped)
so his game gave me the idee, maby its why i love to see a update, (to get more idee's)

we see , look like he changed as the wind, so long there is no "new game demo........." there is a change, maby he even begin again to make changes he dont liked, and is beter then to stant a new game

a "remake" with differend storyline
we see

Arthas28

Nov 11, 2017
still say update june, there not even care to let people know there stop , last update where a wallpaper and some explanion where he look promiss a update, . i wish i hate this make , so i did care, i really loved this make, i will make similar story, but still dont find enough good models, i want most girls there ever was in a game, (most of them are zombie"s you need to "fuck" so there healthy again, so even if you dont know , and killed them , you still have a some girls
(man cannot be saved, and im not gay, so i dont even make a possibilty to try , all is deeptrouth (facefucking) easy to make, i will see, make maby more storyline so you can mess up stuff , so you can lose some girls because you only imune, and saved man still change back , so al you find is death girls (maby some even raped)
so his game gave me the idee, maby its why i love to see a update, (to get more idee's)

we see , look like he changed as the wind, so long there is no "new game demo........." there is a change, maby he even begin again to make changes he dont liked, and is beter then to stant a new game

a "remake" with differend storyline
we see
oh nice well if I had money I would donate to that guy who make this game if he need money to push it faster especially fix all existed bug and glitches

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
make the game you always wanted to play but never exist, if you just do it for the money, ............ reason why so many stops, there lose there intrest, because its not there story, it just a story there take up to earn easy money, thinking there get very rich in a short time,
if you tell a storyline, you love the idee of it, than you make it because you make it first for yourself, and if you can other love it to is fine, then its not bad if you earn less of no money at all, reason why i love this make is de different "savior" , not spiritual, but seksual, he is letterly the last man so he need to fuck to save humanity........... i love the idee , its so different, sure with the angry lesbo's that hate you just because your a man, so think much of game is possible like who have you work for them is richest in the world there sell you sperm, so many groups thats do stuff like kill the one you loves if you not work for them is real, so its more than a game it can happens for real if something happens and let you be the last man

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
A remake because he doesn't like game direction? Fixing it would be much easier. Remake for the story doesn't make sense unless he wants to change the mechanics (for example if this game will be real time 3D exploration like Skyrim you will need to remake from scratch of course). He can even introduce more detailed schedules for characters without having to remake it.

Reactions: 0le

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
A remake because he doesn't like game direction? Fixing it would be much easier. Remake for the story doesn't make sense unless he wants to change the mechanics (for example if this game will be real time 3D exploration like Skyrim you will need to remake from scratch of course). He can even introduce more detailed schedules for characters without having to remake it.
it is what i hear , its somewhere in the pages, the say he hated the game of choises he maked, (everbody was angry for kill that girl (forget here name) or kill the first sister while you learn later you cos save here (reason why i want maked a game myself where he is a "half zombie" with there powers, but with look of normal human thats know of his healing potention, ......... in game is strange the "doctor know of his healing power is sperm, but i never see a dokter look at someone sperm , there look in the blood, nut his, is not in the blood, only in his sperm , (but there is no background story how she knows and how others know who take here sister (you see here calling on the balcony with that zombi girl

game make less sense about the history what happens, and in your dreams you get no answers, dont think there will ever soon come a update, i dont know a moth ago he posted he still life, and had some problems whith game, and will find a solution, but after that i dont know , he not even change wen update come on his patreon

Reactions: endriux and Max1276

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
hey im getting blue screens in home for the main areas is this something im just getting or is everyone else experiencing this and is there a fix?
Same here, that's in a good day when i get to make the game start at all, i blame the engine, i was able to rip all the dialogs and images but too much work to convert it into a renpy project, the content is not that good yet for the trouble, and since I don't even have a good machine to compare the results i believe is pointless

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Same here, that's in a good day when i get to make the game start at all, i blame the engine, i was able to rip all the dialogs and images but too much work to convert it into a renpy project, the content is not that good yet for the trouble, and since I don't even have a good machine to compare the results i believe is pointless
reason why i make a "similar" game , else you need kill 2 girls , withouw changes to save them, reason why i make a make some changes, if you keep you memorie, you know you sperm will heal, so you need find a way to take here with you or het here out the campus , and save the female zombies, game is good, its impossible to spy on them because you can only use elevator if you know the girl, but see you already wen you had sex and some even show intrest, but still you cant visit them, there meet you already then, ............. there see you fuck here, or that you had intrest (is long time ago i play till i "end" of update

but idee is good, thats why i want make similar game , not a remake, thans do same shit chooses

endriux

May 5, 2018
I have very big hopes with this game. And i think that it's joke. Boring and ridiculous game. It's a pity.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
thats why i want make similar game , not a remake, thans do same shit chooses
I just want to play the game without bugs and crashes, but if you need any help with your game let me know, I know a little bit of programming and even though my main language is spanish I think my english might be better than yours, lol

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I just want to play the game without bugs and crashes, but if you need any help with your game let me know, I know a little bit of programming and even though my main language is spanish I think my english might be better than yours, lol
i do , need figure first stuff out as a good begin, storyline, and look whats possible under renpy and what not, there is enough links and youtubes and i take a lot of renpy games to study how there programming it and have good models to use, if i let you heal female zombie"s i need a lot of charakters, and deferent zombie"s , i great lines i know how i want it, not a good begin, and "ending"

must be possible, but idee is , find a way to keep you serum "good" till there can use it, , and find a way do destroy the virus in the air that turn male back in zombie"s if you try to save them , and want several endings,
most of them "bad endings,"

we see , i figure it out, if i begin, i let you all know

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes