hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Which one is better with or without incest?
in incest your roomie is i believe your sister, .... just name changes , nothing more, only name changings, none incest is none familair bands, like roommate, your landlord etc........ in incest there your sister and your mother i have ni oetipus complex that i dream of fucking my mother, so i never go for "incest" only if there is no other choose, but most have a incest path than change there name, like i said, roomie is then you sister, or someting like that, but i dont like the idee , because with you roomie you know you have somewhere parens but just realise , in both versions, none care wat happens to there parent, all do you have smaller storyline because your roomie here mom dies , and you help here a lot and go live with her to help them, so incest can me beter because it explain that part, other is strange because there never looks if there parents live, otherwise.......... he cant remember them , so he can never look................so its complete your choose im my oetipus that want fucking my mother, so i never take incest part, and yes i know must learn sex on there sister.......... but im only child, maby i i had a hot sister.......................

SeymourAzzes

Jan 13, 2018
I'm having this issue where the cursor won't appear in game. It can still click and hovering over options will highlight them, but it's difficult to play without knowing exactly where your cursor is. If I had to guess this is potentially because there is some custom cursor that overrides the default one, but I'm not sure how to fix that. Anyway, if anyone knows why and/or has a fix for this please let me know.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
its not updated from march, my enlish is not so well, but he said something about a virus

problems with corona and .... and father heart problems, cant follow good, im dutch

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's an okay game, but my god is unity shit engine, making the entire scavenger mechanic and grab-ass goose chase story progression such a chore. Also the gameplay itself makes some of the plots out of sync, mainly after Delilah.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
s
It's an okay game, but my god is unity shit engine, making the entire scavenger mechanic and grab-ass goose chase story progression such a chore. Also the gameplay itself makes some of the plots out of sync, mainly after Delilah.
still a lot people use it in place of renpy, ......... more possible stuff you can do in engine than in renpy??????????? dont know, if go try renpy first once i see there limits i go look at engine of more is possible, or changes are to minimal to get beter stuff out it, we see, dont know yet

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
its not updated from march, my enlish is not so well, but he said something about a virus

problems with corona and .... and father heart problems, cant follow good, im dutch

Looks like he has given up, he says he has extended their patreon status for another 3 months, free content, but after this post.....nothing.Looks like he has abandoned the game although he has prepared some work for the next update.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
s

still a lot people use it in place of renpy, ......... more possible stuff you can do in engine than in renpy??????????? dont know, if go try renpy first once i see there limits i go look at engine of more is possible, or changes are to minimal to get beter stuff out it, we see, dont know yet
For this kind of game renpy can be better. Unity and Unreal seems more for real time freeroaming games, for example you can't do House Party with renpy.

Arthas28

Nov 11, 2017
uhm... in 3. Haunted by her past I already clear the zombies and cannot advanced any further.... what have I done wrong ?

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
Looks like he has given up, he says he has extended their patreon status for another 3 months, free content, but after this post.....nothing.Looks like he has abandoned the game although he has prepared some work for the next update.
so glad i cancelled my support several months ago

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
so glad i cancelled my support several months ago
if you see he start again with montly update you can always return, i believe on hun patreon it still say update june..........

yep, next update june, and last update is 21 june he not even change anymore the update
so looks there will no update comming soon, or ........ never

Reactions: 0le

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
so final game in.............2050??????????? if he take a half year after each update, it will cost years and years, its sad, i love this idee of game making, want make a game to , i not begon yet because dont know good believebel story to begin with, want that he knows he is a "half zombie" ......... you have the powers but not the looks because of your "healing sperm" so same story but lot of differce, in game, like i said, im stuck in how i want storyline, first you must have a general idee, or you like this dude , who stops because he has ni idee what to do in next update,

but have idee , my game will be ready befor him even if i need months to figure out how i want make game, want some freedom , more "sandbox" game wheren random stuff happens, and not only the six programed zombies there in the game (i dont know how many zombie's are in game , but very low , you cant enter als try to kill all for some extra"s like clothes and weapons, like in rpgs, where you can find between level 1 and level 10 weapons with each there pro and cons, .............. so its more playable

even in a less story mode, more "survival" find beter security for you place and protection, no zombie will ever attack were you life as example in game,
in real life you will not be so lucky,
so need wood for block windows,
girls dont need to die , but wounded, , if you dont look good gfor them there angry, like that girl if you dont save here before you meet here,she will be mad on you,
if you good you get more extra"s more and beter "sex" etc

not based on love only but trust,

his game is boring to play, is always exact same gameplay,

its only his updates and storyline that keeps it intresting

JON786

Jan 21, 2020
When do I get the last man standing update v0.12 ? Please upload next update. Asia soon Asia possible. :rolleyes::oops:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
When do I get the last man standing update v0.12 ? Please upload next update. Asia soon Asia possible. :rolleyes::oops:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
we al waiting from half april , thats 3 months, , and he not even update hits "update"

v0.4.1 ( )
v0.5 ( )
v0.5.1 ( )
v0.6 ( )
v0.7 ( )
v0.8 ( )
v0.9 ( )
v0.10 ( )
v0.11 ( )
Upcoming v0.12 (June)

he not even care for his patreons, or update his update on patreon, last post was 21 june, he promiss updat will come ..........6 weeks ago ............. but nope, nothing happens , dont think that there even is see somewhere

if i look on google for last week

4 dagen geleden - Lust Man Standing [v.0.11 + Christmas Special + CG] (2020). 80. 4 голосов. Год выпуска: 2020. Жанр: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, Dating sim, Monster .

4 days posted as "new game"
so he always find new members for his patreon and het exra buks for do nothing , thats the probleem , every day its somewhere posted as "new game"

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes