BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Really admire this game. Good mechanics, interesting characters, and nice design. While not everything is perfect, I can always tell the dev puts a lot of quality and time into their work.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Pity that there is no update up till now, either the Dev is in a "Hibernation", or he has just given up on the game. When will he ever take things seriously and tell his fans when they can await an update? Is this too much to ask?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Pity that there is no update up till now, either the Dev is in a "Hibernation", or he has just given up on the game. When will he ever take things seriously and tell his fans when they can await an update? Is this too much to ask?
begin juni he was here and say he had troubles with engine, but find a "solution" and thats it, but nothing after this anymore, if problems are over and soon wil come a update of not, i dont know if he is serrieus, and had some nasty bugs (than is update imposible, because its not playable, but "problems are over, wait xx days so i can end this part of the game, ,and next update wil come, thats not broken game,
if people pay to help you, have at last the respect to inform you patreons, highest members get game few days before rest, bur hear nothing , or here no patreons, if you inform at last your highest members and after few days if lower members get the game of go publiek you can stil let people know

Reactions: 0le

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Can I save Delilah and the roommate from the daughters of evolution?
delilah always dies whatever you do, read this in comments, some try everthing, some sat in past upgrades, it was possible if you meet here in the toilet and she tell you she is prignant, but so far i see in commands, she always die, (you kill one of us, so we kill one of you ) is reason why she get killed, its sad, you have no "free will in games, most of time, only if more endings are programmed, where everthing you do have his problems and changes in game, i want make a game in renpy but its vert basic , so not so much possibles, reason why i not started, engine like use in this game have more possibles, but need figure it out what changers are and if same, is really same of just a illussion, because more possible ways to do a updates move
1 of reason why some stopped play was because of het death, and because she was prignant
maby if you never save here of speak with here, do you get change to train, more i dont know

Reactions: Max1276

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
delilah always dies whatever you do, read this in comments, some try everthing, some sat in past upgrades, it was possible if you meet here in the toilet and she tell you she is prignant, but so far i see in commands, she always die, (you kill one of us, so we kill one of you ) is reason why she get killed, its sad, you have no "free will in games, most of time, only if more endings are programmed, where everthing you do have his problems and changes in game, i want make a game in renpy but its vert basic , so not so much possibles, reason why i not started, engine like use in this game have more possibles, but need figure it out what changers are and if same, is really same of just a illussion, because more possible ways to do a updates move
1 of reason why some stopped play was because of het death, and because she was prignant
maby if you never save here of speak with here, do you get change to train, more i dont know
There was the possibility to run away with her, you wake up in a rowing boat, but no sign of Delilah! I read that in one of the comments about saving her life.

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
There was the possibility to run away with her, you wake up in a rowing boat, but no sign of Delilah! I read that in one of the comments about saving her life.
I tried talk with her in the hallway for she her but she isn't in the hallway she is always near the table

shinko220

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 277115

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: 2020-04-06
Developer: EndlessTaboo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: FAP Edition - Xmas Special

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: MEGA - - - -
MAC: MEGA - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough
Thanks to arteau for the link.

View attachment 477829 View attachment 477830 View attachment 477831 View attachment 477834 View attachment 477836 View attachment 477837 View attachment 477838 View attachment 477839 View attachment 477840 View attachment 477841 View attachment 477842 View attachment 477843 View attachment 477844 View attachment 477845 View attachment 477846 View attachment 477847 View attachment 477848 View attachment 477849 View attachment 477850 View attachment 477851 View attachment 477852 View attachment 477853 View attachment 477854 View attachment 477855 View attachment 477856 View attachment 63798
please new update.. long time no update..

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I tried talk with her in the hallway for she her but she isn't in the hallway she is always near the table
i also never find here there, like most man never see the zombiegirl in the elevator, of see here next you bed midle in the night (im not sure if its for a sex screen)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
please new update.. long time no update..
we wait already 2 months, still not update hit patreon, still say next update in june

first was every month till januari, , next updat was in aprill, i send already a joke after i see that we must wait juli or even august, ................. none find it funny, but at end , i was right after all............

there where 2 updates, on his patreon, where he looks promiss to bring update out on 12 june , and bring out a wallpaper on 21 june (im no member , so dont know if there more info

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
looks 4 days ago he still posted last update as new? , so new player think its a new update............ no idee, op site there is no blog, so cant be a new answer as for this site

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
So the story about a young man who's the only surviving male on Earth: last, best hope for Mankind.
And then you discover that while you were constantly running away from zombies, doing chores and collecting food and shit...there is also a futa with a giant cock that has been screwing around with all the women.

This is kind of tragic but hilarious at the same time.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
So the story about a young man who's the only surviving male on Earth: last, best hope for Mankind.
And then you discover that while you were constantly running away from zombies, doing chores and collecting food and shit...there is also a futa with a giant cock that has been screwing around with all the women.

This is kind of tragic but hilarious at the same time.
and she have a bigger dick and get more girls as you................

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
is here a patreon thats pay 10 or 20? maby game is out? rest gets game week later.................i can read the post

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Nothing new for 10$ or 20$ paetron since april. Which post cant you read?
the one with text below, it go about updating and that he had working on "boring techical stuff, u............ want to know what he tells more, if he tell something more about expect a update, last is just wallpapers, sad we dont see n but tell nothing new, but in 12 june, go about updating the game, we cant open offcourse, im poor and even iff i have a maestro card , and there have not the security nr there ask in patreon, so cant pay to see what there say, so i ask, because only higher members get game before all others, there can me no update till that first week is over, or later because els none pay if you can downlaod with the publiek ,
just asking, if no news, but want to know what he say about update the game, is almost 4 weeks ago, so if upload then , game must be free now,
if you can send full text i will be thankfull

mamacito

Mar 3, 2020
So there was supposed to be another update in April due to v0.11 having so little new content. Now it's almost mid July and there's still nothing...

v0.12 better deliver or sad zombie noises

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes