hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
So, most probably the game's going on hold.
im afraid it will do, helps me to make me my own game, but i find it sad, (i call myself hesus, and yep i know most dont know diifference between hesus (orginal jesus born 834bc ) and jesus (apollonius of tyana ) so i love a different idee about the messiah

As22142

Sep 10, 2017
the woman with dicks , have a special name.......... i forget the name, .......... if i make here a alien, i have the explanion why "he" is last man (but in game he is also nog last (but because she binds them away for more money . but once drunken tells he is no complete man , but a race that is also man as female, so " the other girls" find out , and there sperm can heal too, so you get from begin more possible ways fir playing the game, and also reason why none believe the thruth, no man on earth can cumms 50 times at day, and who know can tell nothing because there aliens too, so there work together , and know your no "mann but help you make enough kids, and only you do keeps your look, simple because all will know else you are an alien
give you possible ways to play, as smell of see the virus etc, so my game is based on this but can have much more superpowers............ lust man standing man is just human, and humans have limits to cum on a day, so lot more frustrations, here we are aliens , so we can manipulate the ufo
I think the word your looking for is futanari.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I think the word your looking for is futanari.
i was indeed, and expain withouw needed why he only survive , his female part make the antibody for the mail part, and you have a believbel explanation, he is both both male and female and make much more sexy too, you saved my live, (its difficult to plan is you dont know te name of what you seeking, thanks pal , indeed thats what i was seeking, im dutch , so you dont use much the enlishs words, and diffecult to seek, because will tell you its a transgender or transsexual (one keep there dick, other want a "pussy" so if you ever start a relation, bu find beter fast the meening of your "girlfriend have a bigger dick than you lol

thanks pal , this make me happy
females can have more organsm and cums; so i, have she can fuck triple of more than ever because of his female part,

you make my day (or night because of 1.32 am , (but day just begin so "make my day or night
is both possible

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
So, wait for him to post something before pledging in guess.......

you can wait until you weigh a once.............. he is 5 weeks not more on his patreon, still say , next update june............if he keep changing the month of update..............

see for yourself

but there is a very small change, looks like he repost game as "new"?????????

Zoekresultaten
Webresultaten

4 dagen geleden - Lust Man Standing [v.0.11 + Christmas Special + CG] (2020). 80. 4 голосов. Год выпуска: 2020. Жанр: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, Dating sim, Monster

is new from 4 days ago

its the only link i find from last week, till couple weeks ago , there were always a lote more, reposted als "new" game ............. i think, see no other reason why its couple of days old

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Probably Dev with abandon this game :( it hurts but cant do anything :confused:
Size was 6gb with short gameplay ---Girls where realy goood :love:-Story Sucked real hard-
Hope He Remakes from scratch :cool: (y)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
patreon still say update june, so looks is really death i had some hope because he posten some stuff ............. i go make a game based on , but with a futanari , gives more sense why "he" is the last "man" (of seen with a dick, in this game there is someone too with a second dick and lot more sex too, so ............... make a game about a loser that must be saved bij a "girl" (i try to give not more spoilers as needed)
is anyway a lie too, so my game is ad end more believibel, with a futanari even his healing sperm make sence, the female part keeps the male part immuun , so it there also a "antibody to protect male part
and you can give soms superpowers, as half zombie /man the antibody keep body from changing, else there was no antibody , if you immuun there there is no antibody needed......... so i try to make some parts in game that make no sense , "believibel "

but im sad we will never know how game will end, you can make a remake, but idee will always different to the idee of the dev

maby after corona? ........no work is less money to make a game
we see

Reactions: endriux

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
do nobody see or hear the dev, chat here is even or more death than the dev, do he or she have no friends? or fans who know his facebook twitter or whatever, want to know what his plans are, new game, .?? waiting on end corona before finish game or stil problems, . even a death man makes more sound, (mostly gas in his darms and farts.................)

Reactions: endriux

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I think this game is dead...
last post was on june on his patreon, so had some hope

maby corona? on 12 june he was still bury wiyj updates, and on 21 june he made 2 wallpapers, (nm no patreon, so cannot sat if there "good" or not ...... strange then that you after that nothi,g post, because if you ever want make a seccond gaven, none of us will trust him and post after his demo what happens to his old game and all people let wait.............i reallt hope he start back after lock down corona, what is he works together, not al want put enythink online , and if you can see eachother......... soms peope are afraid as hell for corona, so we see so long is not "abodant (im dutch , and is not a word we use in some small talks, i do my best do not use a translator, i can read enligh , i can think in enlish , only my typing is bad, if i need translate back to dutch to use translator and then back to see if its corrent whith what i wanded to say
, we see in a couple months, if december is still nothing news, maby some can take over and thy talking to the dec , what he wanted to make, and maby just wat to diffecult soms shame them to ask help............
list.jpg

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes