hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
tis make me real sad, this was realy the gale i wanted to play, sad, but shit happens, and mostly to me (and all who loved this game, i hope he will react on this thats he still working on it maby he cos not solve his problems, think here enough who love to help to get a update............ stil hopen on a miracle. its make me so sad, but yeah there always more abondand games than finishing games (im dutch)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry to say, but this game deserved something better than being abandoned. I know it wasn't perfect, but he could have at least tried to show some enthusiasm and got another update out, but no! I will miss this game, it really was worth playing.

Canario1979

Sep 21, 2018
it is a real shame that this avandonado. I am one of those who wait until the game is over to donate money as a reward for the work done. precisely to avoid these disrespect to sponsors.

Reactions: 0le

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
i still hope , he is not death, and is because of less money with corona, or he take rest after af the frustration, still hoping on a update, was once "same status" so let hope he return, under the "living"
You are one of the last optimists, I don't think he is ever coming back. A great shame all the same.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I've seen devs come back from much longer bouts of inactivity, so we'll just have to wait and see. On a site like this, there's literally no cost to waiting :p
there is nothing to lose, on waiting, or , you can miss a update after all, he said on his patreon on june , he work on the boring stuff of the game, so he was buzy on it, can that he dont upload a date because he dont know wen it comes and so he get no boring questions of lot of angry patreons, he knows most of there can return , and then he can give a explanetion, like lesser money with corrona, of cannot solve a problem and with corona , cant find help to solve it, most man are to proud to tell others its grow above his had, but......... once you know the solution, its not longer a problem anymore, wait and see, this game was the reason why im here on this site, here its most easy to see all updates, and see most reactions (and solutions where others had same problem

btw, if you want ever make a new game, you can beter be trusted, now nobody trust him or here anymore, was he not working on a strip version of the game,? beter than nothing if you know so the story line (read once in google somewhere,)

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
some here maby even happy its abandond, for me its feel i never wake up from i nightmare, the only game i really wanted to play, most just f...games withouw a good story its just sex with al that can move ........ or breath if she cant move, now al ignore this game like it never existed, and life go on, my......... i cant forget, i loved the game so much, i see it always in my dreams, but know its like a book with a open ending , or serie , and the final was deleted, because not enough intrested, now i sit here with a never ending nightmare of a murder girl and never can that revence, ......... that i like more a bad , horror ending, whit the most extreme plot twist, you become a zombie and try to kill the rest, and than game over, no humans ever............... beter than this anyway,

look me fun, make a game, but with the ultieme evil character, that slave the world

maby i make a other version, but go look of i can make it a rpg, with zombies on street, but also bigger rewards, and a leveling update, with new skills, lot more fun, and bigger maps with much more girls, and secrets and quest, here you need a walk trough because tips where so bad, you neven know , what to do (just look al askings for help)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so can someone please tell me how to raise my sneak level so i can win the strip poker?
peak at everyone go in and play with the girls at night but its not really going to do you any good with the game being abandoned

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
some here maby even happy its abandond, for me its feel i never wake up from i nightmare, the only game i really wanted to play, most just f...games withouw a good story its just sex with al that can move ........ or breath if she cant move, now al ignore this game like it never existed, and life go on, my......... i cant forget, i loved the game so much, i see it always in my dreams, but know its like a book with a open ending , or serie , and the final was deleted, because not enough intrested, now i sit here with a never ending nightmare of a murder girl and never can that revence, ......... that i like more a bad , horror ending, whit the most extreme plot twist, you become a zombie and try to kill the rest, and than game over, no humans ever............... beter than this anyway,

look me fun, make a game, but with the ultieme evil character, that slave the world

maby i make a other version, but go look of i can make it a rpg, with zombies on street, but also bigger rewards, and a leveling update, with new skills, lot more fun, and bigger maps with much more girls, and secrets and quest, here you need a walk trough because tips where so bad, you neven know , what to do (just look al askings for help)
Damn, dude. You're writing like Kevin from that one episode of The Office. "Why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick?"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Damn, dude. You're writing like Kevin from that one episode of The Office. "Why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick?"
why do it short if you can do it long, some man speak with only one word , its true, , but not me, we not al the same, btw im dutch and use no translator, so maby not the best, but how can you learn if you never try, , no wonder you need a game to fab, with you short as possible answers and complaining how others speak if its longer than 5 words...................woman dont like complaining man, on how there speak (im a man btw, no woman complain by my long answers btw, and yes im single, not that i cannot find one, only not my type,, some man fuck ugly girls, not me

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game Abandoned wtf....
I realy liked Mc and Pic girl :( Dev Didnt know how to keep this game alive or had no ideas ..Although Change of Story and adding more content would make this game much more beter (y)
Wish could Continue or Remake with Same Characters :cool:(y)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Great game Abandoned wtf....
I realy liked Mc and Pic girl :( Dev Didnt know how to keep this game alive or had no ideas ..Although Change of Story and adding more content would make this game much more beter (y)
Wish could Continue or Remake with Same Characters :cool:(y)
He killed his own game by himself when he decided to make the sweetest and harmless female character in the game horribly die.

Many people, including myself, simply rejected the game after this (just search this thread). Honestly, I didn't even go through the trouble of downloading and playing the update in which it happened.

That was the last nail in the coffin.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes