cesid

Nov 2, 2019
He killed his own game by himself when he decided to make the sweetest and harmless female character in the game horribly die.
Funny thing is shortly before that MC had the option to leave the city with that character.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Funny thing is shortly before that MC had the option to leave the city with that character.
never get the change to do that , she never stand there where she must stand for that ending, but if you wake up alone in a boat, where is she? also death????? i hear it from others, so was strange ending if you end complete alone , and yes there was way"s to save here and still want war with the "enemy, think i make a game based on this, but not sure if renpy or rpg maker, if i look to treasure of nadia, you can make a great game, even beter and more wild zombie attacks on street, here is no playable its always exact same, with some rpg elements, and "rebuild" elements , as a fabrik for guns, and beter weapons, make a ford, so you save from attacks, game can be so much more, and you can do lot of more girls, other city"s with there own queest , to let them come to your town so you have more help to build etc, think you can make a game that even go international, can be funny too, and you never know if you enter a building, live there people , is empty of full zombie"s , you can make lot of zombie"s to find out there was no loot
and if no game is same you must seek to the loot because you can tell others because there game is different, if you work with procent changes of some loot, and some places have beter changes and so on,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this was an amazing game, definitely one of the top games, it's such a shame
It was a great game until he killed off the only one you can get pregnant at the time that I stopped playing.
Dev killed his own game by killing her.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played the latest update but I'm mostly only interested in the sister first and the rest later and I already fucked that one anyway so it was time to move onto the next one anyway.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It was a great game until he killed of the only one you can get pregnant at the time that I stopped playing.
Dev killed his own game by killing her.
its not that she killed, its fact that she is not saveable, there must be some bad endings, like if you go to hospital and not direct kill that sister, so long there was a way to "save" here, but that second, he lose 70 procent of his fans, i find it sad, but sometime for a storyline, but in a game with no chooses at all, the worst part is, its a 1 time play game, you cannot try different thinks, there no "other" chooses, like send here away if she want leave with you ,ny promis you will follow here, so she will never be on that place, i loved the game, i go make a rpg version, (not remake, or i get same hate to , but i can take some of the idee"s like the missing twinsister , the half zombie on the roof appartement, , the boyfriend zombie , and his "dick" you can use as vibrator, ......... but i want make also bad chooses and endings, so you need to make a fort first before you can do stuff later etc, game has a lot good promisses, even if i make a remake, i still hope he restart with updates s and if possible some changes to save that girls, even is the saved half death and need to heal and lose kid, so long she live, several possibility"s to save kid too etc, if you make him a "half zombie, he can make here stronger to fuck enermy of make here a zombie by to something different , so you can flee while there need to kill one of there own in here place, etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
his patreon is changed, al last post from june etc is removed, date still same , so he live else he cant remove his post,..... or be i wrong , and remove patreon older post???????????? but whe he not remove the update? dont understand ,

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Spoiler alert:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys might not want to play that game. It's total garbage. I never bought another SquareSoft game again after that. So nasty they would do something who loves children so much.
Thats is why I never bothered leveling her up once I found out she died....waste of time lol. But back on topic....I only looked at (forgot her name lol) as a side character. Her death was stupid, that much I'll agree on but the main girls for me were Elizabeth, the daughter/sis or w/e and kaley. And perhaps a few from the club...really can't remember names lol.
It was a gamble adding something like that to the game to add some realism to zombie infested world where any given day can be someones last.
Obviously the he lost the gamble and angered a good portion of his fans and if he comes back hopefully he learns from it. Would have been better to be a death that stemmed from a series of bad choices. Like being told to meet x girl at a certain place and show up late because you were too busy getting your dick wet and she ends up dead because of it...or anything similar. Just my opinion though.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the worst part is not the death itself, but how the game basically make it looks like saving her is an option, you just need to "find the medicine". if she died as part of an event that we have no interaction with. it would suck, but hey, it happens. but here? we are given options, and a quest... that is bogus because its just taking the piss of players for no good reason.

what makes it even worse is that, her turnning, and killing the other chick happens off screen, so you are led to belive you have time, but nop, you killed the other one, the moment you accepted "the quest".

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
the worst part is not the death itself, but how the game basically make it looks like saving her is an option, you just need to "find the medicine". if she died as part of an event that we have no interaction with. it would suck, but hey, it happens. but here? we are given options, and a quest... that is bogus because its just taking the piss of players for no good reason.

what makes it even worse is that, her turnning, and killing the other chick happens off screen, so you are led to belive you have time, but nop, you killed the other one, the moment you accepted "the quest".
you can save the girl that ask to help by kill sick girl, only sad part is, you learn the secret of you medicin sperm you had need to give here, you had the medicine with you all the time, ...... hope he turn in the future up and restart making game, i know, if he want make a new game, he lose people trust even before he begin, ............. of he must restart game, to eliminate the "bad chooshes, ........... reason why i want make a rpg version, ooh and there will be bad desisions, that can kill girls, but thats reason why you can save, to not neet start from begin, but only just before , and look other way, .......... else is game to fast over, if you kill all enemy"s and find cure, so we need make if diffecult of with a heavy cost, as end as only person alive because all girls die from a attack , so you need first to stuff like make a fort where girls are save, find al girls over all the towns , so none will die, maby even saved female zombie, (sort of necrophilia, but with undead, not death girls, of saved killed girls by make here a zombie so she come back to live and than cure here, .......... if you do that you can do like him and kill innocent girls because you can heal here by make here a zombie and "force a blowjob

give so much more possibility"s, so im greatfull for the idee what game i want make

so its not a "remake" but "based on........... game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you can save the girl that ask to help by kill sick girl, only sad part is, you learn the secret of you medicin sperm you had need to give here, you had the medicine with you all the time, ...... hope he turn in the future up and restart making game, i know, if he want make a new game, he lose people trust even before he begin, ............. of he must restart game, to eliminate the "bad chooshes, ........... reason why i want make a rpg version, ooh and there will be bad desisions, that can kill girls, but thats reason why you can save, to not neet start from begin, but only just before , and look other way, .......... else is game to fast over, if you kill all enemy"s and find cure, so we need make if diffecult of with a heavy cost, as end as only person alive because all girls die from a attack , so you need first to stuff like make a fort where girls are save, find al girls over all the towns , so none will die, maby even saved female zombie, (sort of necrophilia, but with undead, not death girls, of saved killed girls by make here a zombie so she come back to live and than cure here, .......... if you do that you can do like him and kill innocent girls because you can heal here by make here a zombie and "force a blowjob

give so much more possibility"s, so im greatfull for the idee what game i want make

so its not a "remake" but "based on........... game
ooh and you can use lot of same models and locations, to give "same feeling, by make similar storyline that feels the same but make some difference, by let him remember everthing, so i not forget his healing ability, so you can save the girl in bed, and later on the twin, so there 3 and not 2 etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
and dev can make his game because with rpg maken , game is always different only by a bigger map, and more towns, and secret places, you can even but secret cellars, so even if you to soon to a place you see only a empty place, and only later you see the secret door with elevator; so more freedom and no quest you need do first before you can play game , like her in game, thats why people are stuck in games, because er is no way around, to play different, if every quest have several solutions, you always find a way, the sneaky way, the hackers way, the ask around way, the violent way etc, so ever replay can be different, play as a ninja is different from a tank of invicible by hack camera's so no enemy see you , so you make game more fun, here is only 1 way, and game is complete not replayable, because always exact same, every zombie is always on exact same place, the only "stuff to seek" is a "bike" and i did not even see much different as a did withouw a bike,

but also, let you search for several days, withouw go home, so if you forget let food behind, you can find them death because there had nothing to eat, so you need to think good before you do stuff, go i home so i can give them food, of let i food behind, so i dont need go home as nights come and just seek a empty building and a place to sleep, and so on, so he give me a good couple idee with his game even if its abandond

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
You guys need to chill I liked that chick whatever her name was, but didn't care too much when she died. Makes the game more realistic and gritty Go play harem simulator somewhere else. It didn't take me long to like the sister/daughter most anyway. Great game and sad news, does anyone know this guys name and country? i wonder if hes actually dead or just radio silent. Seems odd to go completely silent and .12 was basically finished when he then started updating code before no more updates. I was a patron right up til july.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You guys need to chill I liked that chick whatever her name was, but didn't care too much when she died. Makes the game more realistic and gritty Go play harem simulator somewhere else. It didn't take me long to like the sister/daughter most anyway. Great game and sad news, does anyone know this guys name and country? i wonder if hes actually dead or just radio silent. Seems odd to go completely silent and .12 was basically finished when he then started updating code before no more updates. I was a patron right up til july.
thats why i expected a update, he work over 2 month on a update, and stop withouw posting, sound like soms stuff happens, in his family........... some dies on corona,? its a game about death and zombie"s, maby it remind him to much on corona, no fucking clue why you just before fininsh 0,12 will stopp, and dont let any kwow, and why did his patreon changed, i find no lats post anymore, of he must have a filter remove older post after 2 months, im no patreon, so cant see if patreons see more, but now i see no post at all, good i had this screenshot , he posten in june a explanation, and al cant i read all, its looked that he has a update almost ready, so why word several weeks and then simple stop withouw a update, it make no sense at all

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Say what ever you want: The game was great. A lot of bugs but great graphics and a good story
game was great reason why i want use same storyline, (basic) because storry is very small, (guy wakes up in hospital with no memory and hear he is last man, but no explanation why he not change if have healiig in his sperm but not in his blood, , rest is not a real storyline, some small queest as play poker, but ist at end just a get and fuck al girls" in a zombie world, but streets are complete empty, you not need to be afraid, there is none that where ist programming to be one, reason why i want make a "based on" game, and not another meaningless almost non existing storyline, thats why i wanted a updat to see if story go on of more of same, find twin need me more that "open container and try to fuck here..............
reason why i want use rpg maker and not renpy, al is same as there much text as if you read a book of comic, but with no possible to change story, like you cannot save here, i want make options, like i say, zombie"s are dead people that become undeath , so there "was a way " to save here, not a easy one, but use zombie virus to wake here up from death and use than sperm to "heal her, so you can save even "death girls
if death is not "the end" you can do a lot more in game because you can always save them even if you make a mistake,
i love the possibles of this game, but i need make soms changes , so as keep memory, make him a halfzombie, zo he can heal of give zombie virus at will, and make him a "zombieking" so he can do stuff none can do because all protect him, so he can send a zombie army as revence as girls die, and because you can same girl anyway, his revenge, dont make him the evil one, he just "protect" ........ if there do nothing , yout a murderer, if there kill one first, even if you can save here from death, none find evil if you want find them and "remove" them from the world, , with some possibility"s to kill , folter them or use them as sex slave, of even al 3 together, use them as sexslaves and if you find beter you folter them death, as reminder what happens if she is no good slave,, a rpg can be so much more............... i wanted to see update just because of his idee"s , wanted to see wat will be the differences between us games,

not find a good begin of charakter as basis ...... im not into that 18 year boys that save the world, there always losers that never get a girlfriend before and are dorks who not know how there get a girl, i want a different man, , a war hero who has some experience, but simple need to find out how you must fight a zombie, , terrorrist fight different than a zombie, and other weapons, and how to keep them death, so even if he is "good" so long there "wake up again after kill them you have same and still differce game, but simple because he has exp, in fight, he can use more weapons, so its not "learn to fight" but "fight the weak points", so u can use direct several weapons as bows, knifes, etc, with al some pro's and conts

i really love the game, it give me the basic i was seek several years, its a differente look on the "savior" ....... a savior with a harm, simple because its more save, so you have also saver area"s that others, what make in other games no point, why will zombie"s there weaker tha on other places, but, if you make a "zombie "king", its saver because there not attack on the ground of the king, so thats make it save and not "lvl 1 zombie"s and all others ignore the biggest city, then it make no sense, but if you as half zombie, are see as the king,
none will attack you so long there smell the "king" , and how more you "fuck" how more a girl, has his " smell
than is a save place believibel, and why other city"s are well constant under attack , but not yours, , so i hope he make a update, heard he had game abadon before..........................

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
people die abruptly
game was good and realistic
sadly patreons behaved like children , maybe who should have tested the waters first , but still
it was a game for fuck's sake, one of the best here

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
people die abruptly
game was good and realistic
sadly patreons behaved like children , maybe who should have tested the waters first , but still
it was a game for fuck's sake, one of the best here
reason why i love it, understand people hate it if one of the loved charakters die, but so is live, reason why i want make a rpg, with some changes, as halfzombie you can change death people in undate and heal them than to make them back human, a "different messianic game" that show there lot more ways to save people as "messiah" and let death people wake up as zombie's is old at tv, so you can make death back a live, but a different way, as zombie king, its saver is there live close to you , so have a harem is more natural, because of savety, less attack to none, than in other places, and so can you charakter stuff others cannot, so its more realistic why "he " must do stuff withouw help of others, simple because "zombie"s dont attack him, so he can go on places and save people where others will die for sure, + zombie strengt,, so can also do stuff others cannot, so its more a messianic game, find superhero"s inbelievibel, a messiah make more sense, is send by "god" ....... a talent cant come from nothing, so how can you be a superhero if you parents are not, so you must be a changeling, or send bij "god"
and half zombie explain why he survive, he change, but is also imuun, so get the powers whithouw "die" first" so have not the brainless attacks as zombie"s so you win easyer, because you can think, and because of you illness , your "immortal" als zombie"s are, and illness give you best healing powers, virus in blood , healing in sperm, so you can do make a weapon of healing (by full it with you sperm) of make a zombie by full it with blood, so any weapon can change in 3 weapons, healing , change in zombie of "normak"........ and you can also make "epic" , with 2 blades where you can do both in, ..... hammer to make then ko, and heal them same time, of make them undeath so there attack the enemy for you , and as "king" there no dangers "for you, so you can make them after , you seks slave etc, , the game give me wonderfull idee"s to make a game for myself, if you want the perfect game, you need to make it for yourself (and if others like it too, than is good
most make games to get easy money, and stop later because it take so much longer time and must work several hours of days for a small update, , but so can you make it replayable, and later you can make a beter second game, simple in another land or world where pandemie comes back after healing, just by at a crazy hitler like person who want world controll and as zombie king you can use it agains them, and you also not easy to kill, becaus of you zombie powers and strengt........... and healing factor "wolferine"

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes