hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
stop posting lol
stop reading................ update 0,12 was almost done, so i still hoping, ........... it feels like the 100 wall jokes, where he said at wall 99...... i give up........ or worser............. i go back, her , here is............. updat im at wall 99 .... almost done......... and then its radio sillent
it this was a movie it was so a psy horror movie where nothing happens but al go about the radiosillent and what happens behind wall 99, and then you see a shadow behind wall 99 and then the end credits, we still waiting , will he come........... or is this a bermuda triangle, where we never know what happens

but i still hope ........... maby is simple, corona is les work is less mmoney to paymodels, ........... or simple not in the mood, ............. he makes a game about i virus that kill every man, ............ sitting in a world with a virus that (if you must believe them can kill us all, ....... think you not in the mood if yoo stand up and see a "empty" city in lockdown
that if feel like in the game, with empty streeks somethimes you scarry yourselfs if you make a silimar game , corona patient are no zombie"s (yet)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
another one bites the dust , it was fun while it lasted.

i want make a similar game but but with some powers, by let him lose his memory, its all foggy, like how dokter know of his healing sperm....... ooh i feel me good after the seks............. says almost all, so was she bitten and see shel health agains all knowledge, ..... you can do that later in game but is like feeling, you had maby cos save pinky here little sister, dont think i will be happy to know he killed a girl he had possibles to saves, makes more fun, how let here leave the room so you cos save here sister, let here come to soon back and later is she find out the thruth and knowledge , that she will never believe him so he had no other choose is back hate -1
so you can get hate, but also lose it back,
else you can t play some parts because she hate you to much
give him zombie powers, so he can do stuff, none can do (but only with the zombie"s, so even if a "girl need to save him there will find out why he can do the impossible with zombie"s but not with zombies, to find later on, he cos do win, but dont wanted use his power because he is to strong"

so its more fun, you only know the secret and the doctor, because she see you come back to live in a body bag........ for a secont time ,
and find out , it was no mistake, he was really death, the virus in blood , the healing in the sperm give you also beter fight possibless, as you make 1 zombie, she will lissen to you as her king, and layer lose al memory

only........... what beter, is i see on internet al 3 programs say it very easy to use them, (rpg maker) renpy of same programm he used , .......... unity......... so i can see how he programmed it and maby i can use some parts to make my game....... like you live in bigger building, so appartement and your house combinate, and you can do updates to building for attacks, some stuff you can get before a new girls enter it, so she can lose life because you not look it a zombie hide it it,

so need to figur out what i need to use to get easy and still good qwality , and more as a sandbox with free moving, with secret places, secrtet loot etc, and all random, so none can make a walktrough, but force people to seek
ps update, so i have my idee"s to start with even in begin a lot to do as try find and sell lote and do updates do make a fort, so you can do more dangerous stuff withouw find all death and if diff ways (normal kill, with rape, . folterinng, foltering and rame, and same for you
..... can you make the afraid of you so ther stopp attack you, or go toy to far,
all random so what go first playing, dont work second time , so game have more playables + diff ending, just because of his randomness, what works 1 time , dont mean it work second time
so every time you need know girls and find all random stuff, so you need play more time to unlock all, so if a charakter is dominant, you cannot see the submisive pics, etc, + never play 2 time s same, so walktrough and shortcuts is impossible
and "cheats" are in his powers, so you need find time to find the way to unlock it, so you need play hours simple to cheat

i make a game for myself, if you just to to earn money, you almost always abadont your game
if you make you own ultimate game, ther e will maby never a "full game,, but there always new "dlc"s

its look me fun, and you can always make the changes you want , of see good idee"s from others

or maby i make "modding" possibles, to make new places and armor and so on
only places and so and only new characters, we will see
if we find out whats program to make it random as possible;
so i not want "walktrough but tips, how to find all random facts, like walk in all walls to find hidden rooms,
.so for every girl you save you need not only look all appartements, + secrett rooms , and somethime find a way to make it back a solide wall, so you must do a lot even before you can start + also wait longer is lose soms girls, so first seek biggest places like schools , but make it protectable
+ again no secret walles
or you find ever bigger save rooms, so it there enter, none will find you , etc, so think its ultimate game, and you need make random rooms , and random doors , thats closed, lead to a trap of save room,

so i thanks the dev fot the good idee, i love the idee of the game, ist a different look on a messianic game

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Well here are some of the roommate pics for patreon only.
£20 wasted
There are more but not hot enough.

if this the 7 best, your letterly "fucked....................and its easy, there always stuff you not use at the end or is not "good" enough, reason why i wast make my own game, sometime its soms bad idee,s that ruin the game, so as kill the prignant girl, if i make myselfs half zombie , there ways to revive the death, (by make here a zombie, and rape that zombie, so she is healed and back alive,, and than......... what happens to the baby?

ZoneMan

Jun 22, 2017
Well here are some of the roommate pics for patreon only.
£20 wasted
There are more but not hot enough.
Y can import & share all old post to automatically with this import tool

It won't take much of your time! Thank You

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Y can import & share all old post to automatically with this import tool

It won't take much of your time! Thank You
sorry first time and am dutch, and can help myselfs, but if i hear, some dont understand me so good , i dont know how to use , cant understand.............

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
can you see only pics of post do, must you be a member? im not, i want zo see there lats post, if you ask , you get a extreem short explanation, where not that much more

his last message said that he working on the "boring technical part of the game, after that some pics as wallpaper...........and i never get real aswer what it said, there must be something, its very unlogical to give a update, that you still working update, and few weeks later, if you never existed, do none of his personalm friends love this game

maby i just to "dutch, to understand

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-25 025442.jpg

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Its so disappointing to spend hours going through a game only to see its been abandoned. It was getting good too.
it was once abandond before, and you lose people trust if you start a new game and simple abandont others, he still have a lot money from his patreons.............

patrons

so even if there al only 1 dollar/euro patreons, , he had 228 for do nothing at all, many because update 0.12 was almost ready

Reactions: LordSanguine

ZoneMan

Jun 22, 2017
i dont know how to use , cant understand.............
Paste Patreon session cookie into form on page and press "Start"
A creator's ID is the number you see at the end of their URL on yiff.party - 7128767

How to find your session cookie
Chrome

1. Go to and ensure you are logged in
2. Open DevTools by pressing F12 and open the Application tab
3. Under the Storage section of the left pane, expand Cookies and select
4. In the row with the name session_id, double-click on its value to the right to enter edit mode
5. Right-click the value and copy it
Firefox
1. Go to and ensure you are logged in
2. Open DevTools by pressing F12 and open the Storage tab
3. Expand Cookies in the left pane and select
4. In the row with the name session_id, double-click on its value to the right to enter edit mode
5. Right-click the value and copy it

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You need go to and ensure you are logged in
My PC Patreon page with Google Chrome

View attachment 834365
if i can do that withouw (correct) creditcard, shall try to register me, that part was not very clear, , is not that important if game is abandoned (im dutch, and last word is a diffecult one (you never use it in a normal conversation) thanks

its always good, i want to look at it if i can,

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh...interface is underdeveloped as i managed to somehow close the game without saving...and decided to postpone (also no forward-skipping option). so havenot checked content . visuals are fine, like gyals are not weird looking.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
You should probably do yourself a favor and log out of patreon and back in to make sure that sessionid to a payment platform you just posted on the internet is now invalidated.

If you haven't already of course. I don't know if someone could hijack your session but in the past Patreon had some pretty horrible security.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes