The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
So, finally abandoned. A damn shame. Had a grander story and setting than most games with good renders. Will be missed.

Reactions: hesus danu

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Goddamit the story and renders were so damn good. Leaving me here with blue balls ...
Yeah pretty bullshit if he doesnt come back, one of the few games I paid for; 10 dollars for a few months.... I probably should have seen all the mental health posts he made as a warning sign. However the game and the renders were that good.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I don't know anything about coding, but it seems to me that for what this game's trying to achieve, Renpy is probably a much simpler tool than unity, maybe apart from the CG rendering part?

Anyway, this is really sad to see. He's setup and models are really promising, but I guess the original plan was just too grand.
think use rpg maker, you can use daz3d models too, in it,so best of both worlds , some make games for others, and than if flappers cant enough flapping, there angry, and solution was easy, give possible to save female zombie"s , here you cant even watch the girls, you can only use elevator if you "invited", ......... while if you simple cos sneak, the fappers where happy , of at night ........ so there can play with the sleeping girls, but impossible to leave house.................

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
As upset as I was about the girl dying, I never commented or bashed the guy. Decided, hey, it's his work/story and he can make it as he please
It's a really bother that he gave up just because of that, though. I say it because that sounds like the only reason he would stop working on the game. He had decent support, and quite a fanbase. Damn, what a shame. Hopefully he comes back and gives an explanation/update.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
this game was the reason why i was come to this game, must games are real crap, go start soon my own , "superhero" version, al is a "half zombie" by most not see as "special" but give you the possibility to enter big places, where non others can go, is more fun, because in begin she safes you and all find you a loser that must be saved by a girl, but later on you can send zombie"s to the enemy or even make "zombie"s so there attack there own , if there take you where there kill that girl, you can also choose to make girl a zombie of just get fucked or do both, you blood is stronger than you sperm so by heal here first and make here after a zombie, she will find out after sperm stops working that she get ill, but find no bite wounds, so there surprised, so you can take very fast already revenge, make game more playable, because there several ways to play now game is very linear, and you must to some quest first , but if you have some freedom , the order can make some changes is game,

the basic idee is same, but you can play as "good" or evil, by work together with the zombies, with diffent endings on how you play

dont know how , but will find out

ps really hope he return and game will be once finished

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
All of you need to collectively calm your tits. For starters, it's just a game. Secondly, just because the game is tagged as abandoned here doesn't mean that the game is abandoned by the developer. The rule here is, 3 months of no update or activity from dev & it's ASSUMED to be abandoned. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, maybe the dev needed a break, maybe the dev had issues in their life that needed to take higher priority, we don't know. They don't exist solely to make games for us. They have their own lives too & sometimes things happen that necessitate putting things like this on the back burner.

Now as for Patreon donors, could it be argued that IF the dev abandoned the game, he should close out his patreon or pause donations or at least provide some form of communication? Sure. That's valid. I think that if you're collecting donations in exchange for content, then it would be scummy & unethical of him to continue collecting without honoring his end of the bargain. So yeah, the decent & ethical thing for the Dev to do would be to suspend or close his Patreon. but is he stealing from his patrons? No he isn't. First of all, for all we know, maybe he had an emergency like a family illness or his house burning down or something, in which case, Patreon wouldn't even be on his mind because he's got more urgent issues to deal with. Who knows? But even that aside, His patrons need to take responsibility for their own damn finances. Some of his donors may still willingly be choosing to support him for whatever reason. & for those that might say "hay, he stealin mah muny!" Well that's your own dumb fault. If you don't want to give money to anyone on patreon anymore, then it's YOUR fucking responsibility to cancel your patronage, not the dev's. It's YOUR responsibility to know where your money's going & if you're too stupid & lazy to keep on top of your finances, then it's YOUR fault that it went somewhere you didn't want it to go, ESPECIALLY since it's something that YOU WILLINGLY signed up for. Man up & act like an adult. The dev can't "steal" your money if YOU are arent willingly giving it to them by failing to do your responsibility of canceling your patronage.

That all said, the reality here is that most of the people complaining here aren't even donors. Most of us are here to begin with to pirate for free content that other people paid for. So you're all pissing & moaning like children because the dev isn't giving you the free content you want, like you're somehow entitled to it. You aren't. It's the dev's prerogative to make or abandon HIS game as HE sees fit. If you're a donor & feeling "stolen" from, take the loss like an adult because it's YOUR job to cancel your patronage, so that's your fault. If you're not a donor & just downloading here for free, shut the fuck up you self entitled cunts.

oiks

Jan 12, 2020
what looking for an update ?! yeah there's no update yet dude, stop back and forth like that !! there is No UPDATE !!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
On a different note, with games like this where they have you select the names for all the characters, is it weird that I always go with stuff like "fear of Donuts" or "Reasonable Prudent Wookie"? XD

hupapa

Jun 30, 2017
On a different note, with games like this where they have you select the names for all the characters, is it weird that I always go with stuff like "fear of Donuts" or "Reasonable Prudent Wookie"? XD
One time i went with "bag of shit" just so i could read "I love you bag of shit" or "Harder, harder bag of shit".

And no, i'm not 12 :FacePalm:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
One time i went with "bag of shit" just so i could read "I love you bag of shit" or "Harder, harder bag of shit".

And no, i'm not 12 :FacePalm:
Heh that's pretty good. I went with President Not Sure once just because, well, if you get the reference, you understand why. XD

• Haha
Reactions: hupapa

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok I decided to give this one a play, but I've already decided that I'm not invested enough to deal with the grind for scavenging for food & such. So I tried to edit my save file in save editor online, as prior posters suggested, but despite my new save file reflecting the correct values, there's no change whatsoever when I load my game file. I even downloaded & replaced my file with one of the ones provided here & still, no change. So how exactly do you edit the save file in a way that actually translates to actual changes in the game?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes