hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You should probably do yourself a favor and log out of patreon and back in to make sure that sessionid to a payment platform you just posted on the internet is now invalidated.

If you haven't already of course. I don't know if someone could hijack your session but in the past Patreon had some pretty horrible security.
im not really in the mood to pay 1 euro for a membership for some crappy wallpapers

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
I know this shouldn't be here but this is something I don't understand so lust man has been like what? 4-5 months without an update? an get the abandoned tag, but milf city has been without updates for almost 1 year and they don't even put the on hold tag so what's up with that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know this shouldn't be here but this is something I don't understand so lust man has been like what? 4-5 months without an update? an get the abandoned tag, but milf city has been without updates for almost 1 year and they don't even put the on hold tag so what's up with that?
On hold tag is requested by devs not given.

Abandoned only gets added when there has been no communication from a dev for 3 months.

Dev for Milfy City is still active so won't get the abandoned tag and they haven't requested on hold.

Dev for Milfy City posted in August, dev for this hasn't posted since June.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
it was the reason why i enter this site, and because here i see fastest if there is a update in commands, because there was almost a update, i still hope, he will return, why none see him , there must be personal friends of him/her that can look behind the "walls"

Reactions: 0le

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Where have people heard this? This guy sounds like bullshit he had people angry a girl died ingame but plenty of support too, not to mention I was a patreon thru what should have been 0.12 release. This is a weak excuse if true and even theft, he still has over 200 patreons giving him money as we speak.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Where have people heard this? This guy sounds like bullshit he had people angry a girl died ingame but plenty of support too, not to mention I was a patreon thru what should have been 0.12 release. This is a weak excuse if true and even theft, he still has over 200 patreons giving him money as we speak.
Thats stupid. Why not close your Patreon if you abandon your game? I don't understand. Seriously, it seems so many devs don't understand responsibility. You may be right though about the theft. SMH

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have a good few devs I sponsor. I closed my patron to Endless today basically of above post reminding me i was still a patron. People forget or too busy etc... End of the day it's each persons own decision or stupidity if they keep sponsoring.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I have a good few devs I sponsor. I closed my patron to Endless today basically of above post reminding me i was still a patron. People forget or too busy etc... End of the day it's each persons own decision or stupidity if they keep sponsoring.
Very true. I wouldn't continue to sponsor if they went a couple months without response or update.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
even if there all 1 euro patreons, he still have extra 209 extra money for do nothing, .......... what i dont understand, if 0.12 update was almost done, why he stops just before ............. its like the 100 wall joke, where the prisoner say on wall 99 ............ im tired, lets go back.............of see on wall 100 no house and its cold and think, nah i go back....................... maby something happens that force him to stop, sick child, he had lot of patreons, so had over 400 extra maby couple 1000 ......... so money problems shall not be, and had he post 0.12.... he had extra 3 month............ you have only abonted, if none hear from you in 3 months, so if he still posted, game was not "abadonded i gues, so what happens .......... he lose al patreons just for not release a finished update 0.12 and for not posting anymore................. it make complete no sense at all

ps im dutch (here always "smartass teachers english" that want to take you on every gramatica................... ps always say, if you dont understand me, you was not able to answer me........................

Reactions: spacekun and 0le

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Thats stupid. Why not close your Patreon if you abandon your game? I don't understand. Seriously, it seems so many devs don't understand responsibility. You may be right though about the theft. SMH
Where have people actually heard this news? Is it official? he is still radio silent on Patreon and its still up. Other guy hasnt stated yet how we know he is stopping due to "excesive childish bashing from mature fappers." I think we both agree that it should be closed. Just allowing 200 people to donate is abhorrent and immoral.
I'm not sure I believe his excuse, I'm thinking this dude got burnt out more than anything I believe he said it was his first time coding and he had a lot of mental issues over development as stated in his patreon updates. He needs to release his unfinished 0.12 along with assets and source code so someone responsible can finish this off.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i want make a game, based on this game, but there to much i not liking , you can make him a secret , zombieking, his blood is poison, his sperm is healing, so he can do both, heal of change,

will make the attack where there attack and kill him , more differect, he can show his healing power, of change her in a zombie , so he can escape will his former enemy , keep the others off him, and you can go where none can go, if you can go to bigger places that full of zombies, make game of more fun to let you not catch, and what do you if........ take you here in trust of do you kill her etc

here none possibles changes, in my "based on, you can choose......... do you save world, of do you go for world domination, with zombie sex slaves etc

and with a secret cellar , you can do both, , so there is no corps, and you can controll what she tells, so you can make some changes, so none can proof you kill her etc

or make the death girl a zombie, and then "heal her" so she is back human, " so mistakes are "repairable"

Last edited:
Reactions: spacekun

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I don't know anything about coding, but it seems to me that for what this game's trying to achieve, Renpy is probably a much simpler tool than unity, maybe apart from the CG rendering part?

Anyway, this is really sad to see. He's setup and models are really promising, but I guess the original plan was just too grand.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes