unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
reason why i love it, understand people hate it if one of the loved charakters die, but so is live, reason why i want make a rpg, with some changes, as halfzombie you can change death people in undate and heal them than to make them back human, a "different messianic game" that show there lot more ways to save people as "messiah" and let death people wake up as zombie's is old at tv, so you can make death back a live, but a different way, as zombie king, its saver is there live close to you , so have a harem is more natural, because of savety, less attack to none, than in other places, and so can you charakter stuff others cannot, so its more realistic why "he " must do stuff withouw help of others, simple because "zombie"s dont attack him, so he can go on places and save people where others will die for sure, + zombie strengt,, so can also do stuff others cannot, so its more a messianic game, find superhero"s inbelievibel, a messiah make more sense, is send by "god" ....... a talent cant come from nothing, so how can you be a superhero if you parents are not, so you must be a changeling, or send bij "god"
and half zombie explain why he survive, he change, but is also imuun, so get the powers whithouw "die" first" so have not the brainless attacks as zombie"s so you win easyer, because you can think, and because of you illness , your "immortal" als zombie"s are, and illness give you best healing powers, virus in blood , healing in sperm, so you can do make a weapon of healing (by full it with you sperm) of make a zombie by full it with blood, so any weapon can change in 3 weapons, healing , change in zombie of "normak"........ and you can also make "epic" , with 2 blades where you can do both in, ..... hammer to make then ko, and heal them same time, of make them undeath so there attack the enemy for you , and as "king" there no dangers "for you, so you can make them after , you seks slave etc, , the game give me wonderfull idee"s to make a game for myself, if you want the perfect game, you need to make it for yourself (and if others like it too, than is good
most make games to get easy money, and stop later because it take so much longer time and must work several hours of days for a small update, , but so can you make it replayable, and later you can make a beter second game, simple in another land or world where pandemie comes back after healing, just by at a crazy hitler like person who want world controll and as zombie king you can use it agains them, and you also not easy to kill, becaus of you zombie powers and strengt........... and healing factor "wolferine"
guys I understand you but can u just shut up and let's wait a few months until the dev shows up

Reactions: cccxxx

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
guys I understand you but can u just shut up and let's wait a few months until the dev shows up
dont read, very simple, we need to wait anyway, if a "shut up" or not, will not change that, we can only hope, i look here from time to not forget name dev and player, else update come out and i forget that it was this game i was waiting for, and so i see if its no longer abadond too, what not means, you need to read everthing, you have i thing a anger problem, its not my fault the dev stops , so seek his adress and put you complains there of take patreon, can you but you frustration there in the commands, if he look he sees you, btw , how more people say to shut up, how more a speak, if i jump with my 170 kg on your ribs, you never say , to shut up again, and i dear to let see my face too, btw, nobody take a nameless member serrius, if you need to hide to insult others............... see you in a couple months if there is a update...............or not, i dont care, like i say, its not because a post that you must read it, ignore is always a option, else you just a kid that love to anger people, im no young boy that let himself anger by a boy that need a game to cum and is angry because he cannot fuck the charakters beter in the game, we al wait on th updates,

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
you can save the girl that ask to help by kill sick girl, only sad part is, you learn the secret of you medicin sperm you had need to give here, you had the medicine with you all the time, ......
That girl was very cute but she was bitten on day one. The girl that you save lose an eye few days after. When you awake at the beginning of the game it is already too late to save Elizabeth roomate....it is already strange that she didn't turn before. They could change the flashback, in that case you could still save her maybe with mixed results like becoming half sane and half infected like Lucia.

Spoiler alert:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys might not want to play that game. It's total garbage. I never bought another SquareSoft game again after that. So nasty they would do something who loves children so much.

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
That girl was very cute but she was bitten on day one. The girl that you save lose an eye few days after. When you awake at the beginning of the game it is already too late to save Elizabeth roomate....it is already strange that she didn't turn before. They could change the flashback, in that case you could still save her maybe with mixed results like becoming half sane and half infected like Lucia.

reason why i want make a "lose remake" , with some changes, , and rpg maker, so you can level up and fight zombie"s , more weapons, more city"s , more loot , more girls, so its replayable, maby she look like lucia, but with updates, you can get stronger and you "medicine" else you cant save everbody, like in game there was a hospital you cos make, (not use yet) was reason why i want see update,, but in a game you can earn skills, , you part zombie after al, so you become stronger, and because you part, there ignore you , because there sense the virus in you blood, its you sperm that keep you human, so you can earn zombie skills, as there sense humans in houses and see and hear beter than humans, and more strengt,
a different "messiah"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ahh what do i play ? this or the fap edition
fap edition is broken mess so play this one, fap edition is use to see the girls in the clothes you find in the main game.
fap edition is not the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mars9

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Any idea of what happened with the dev or the game? The last time i have seen it was not abandoned.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
He basically said in his last post that .12 is pretty much done after multiple delays and he was working on code on the back end to improve game performance and such. With an expectation of releasing 1 to 2 weeks after post. At least thats what I remember. Then he just never posted again after 4k wallpapers.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
He basically said in his last post that .12 is pretty much done after multiple delays and he was working on code on the back end to improve game performance and such. With an expectation of releasing 1 to 2 weeks after post. At least thats what I remember. Then he just never posted again after 4k wallpapers.
thats why i always believed that there will come a update, so there must be happens something, like a death of corona (in family or so, and not more in mood to update for a while, ......... lets hope

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I really like this game.
I hope you come back soon.
most do, some are agry because game is to real wen a prignant girl dies, think some even choose here above her rome............ man betray there best friend for seks

if there was almost a 0.12 update, once corona is over, we will know,he was not so smart, and love a lot money by fuck his own patreons, if het had posten the 0.12 update, he cos still take a time out with corona and lesser money, maby some even pay the models he needed for a update, soms have lot of money and find a update cheap, special if you promiss it 24 hours before everbody else,

some pay for the exclusivity..............
to be the first
we see after corona

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thats why i always believed that there will come a update, so there must be happens something, like a death of corona (in family or so, and not more in mood to update for a while, ......... lets hope
Let's hope someone close to the dev died?

And people liked that post?

I have no words.........

Superlife

Sep 18, 2020
It really is a shame although I also found that the story took an unfortunate twist with Delilah being murdered and that big d*cked chick roaming all over 'our' girls ;) I still hope it will continue somehow..

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Let's hope someone close to the dev died?

And people liked that post?

I have no words.........
are you really so a fool, there not like the dead , there like the idee that he can com back, everbody dies, there so much people that lose someone of something, and there lose there intrest in game , because, there have other thinks that need there attention, ........... like a dead family member, of maby his dog (some find not a equal and the death of a pet , less than that of a human, ......... if its something like death, he will return, once live normalize, so game making will restart, thats what people like,.................. your proberbly a "braindick" (there not understand this thinks, all there care is............. can my dick penitrate............... oh my god, now i understand why you so bad idee about there likings, .......... and........... thats not the reason why there like it......................

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It really is a shame although I also found that the story took an unfortunate twist with Delilah being murdered and that big d*cked chick roaming all over 'our' girls ;) I still hope it will continue somehow..
it is a good storyline, most games have you real story, thats why i want make my own game, all 3
(unity, prgmaker and renpy says "theres are easy to use, so i go look all up and downsites of that program,............. easy is not always good, a want a game, not a "interactiev storybook , with no real chooses of changes

a open world in 3d looks beter than a interactief "storybook, where you only read what happens with some pictures

a non linair game where you can do more quest same time, here is also do this first before you can................ thats why people run hours arrond withouw find something, and most of time is something shittty as throw that stone in river..............
and than and only thene story contineu
but as there different ways, to do the same, with a hint system, like a npc that say, hey , did you see the the zombie with the vibrator in the bibiotheek, and it feel "natural, like people speak , hey do you go to ............. so its more fun , because what you must do is hidden in plain site, just to lissen to a npc , (why is that key in .... and if you cannot find key , you do withouw must leaving game for a hintsystem

may you can find than out where is a possible problem, or hidden files of maps you cannot see but give you a hint on what his plans where
like a simple summering of steps he need to work out, so can go to..............
reason why i want figure stuff out, if you cannot find the rev.......... maby you can find a lay out of his plans, like a not used model or zo

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
somethime you make something and think he can beter use that next update
so inside can you find hints, of a sort of layout, to figure out next steps, there need a plan to make a game

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes