spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Ok I decided to give this one a play, but I've already decided that I'm not invested enough to deal with the grind for scavenging for food & such. So I tried to edit my save file in save editor online, as prior posters suggested, but despite my new save file reflecting the correct values, there's no change whatsoever when I load my game file. I even downloaded & replaced my file with one of the ones provided here & still, no change. So how exactly do you edit the save file in a way that actually translates to actual changes in the game?
are you putting in right location? Its been awhile since i played but the grind isnt that bad really, its an illusion of a grind.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Ok I decided to give this one a play, but I've already decided that I'm not invested enough to deal with the grind for scavenging for food & such. So I tried to edit my save file in save editor online, as prior posters suggested, but despite my new save file reflecting the correct values, there's no change whatsoever when I load my game file. I even downloaded & replaced my file with one of the ones provided here & still, no change. So how exactly do you edit the save file in a way that actually translates to actual changes in the game?
i hope you dont forget replace your savegame, you download to your download location, so you need replace manual else nothing happens, i believe save editor is the way, ........ else you need look in your savegame, i dont remember how a cheat, and because its not sure there will come a update any soon, i dont go play again, loved this game

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
So the value that I edited was the playerfood/cal one, no matter if I adjust it to something reasonable like 6 or 60000000 it doesn't change. & once I downloaded the edited file, I replaced it in the save file location. The weird part is, when I reload it into save editor, the edited values are still in place, they just never reflect in game. It's weird

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
So i just tried a unity save editor and set food from 3 to 99 and saved, load up the game and it is still 3, but if I load save in editor it say 99...is it some anti tamper/anti cheat in the game? :p
I'm running into the same issue. Did you ever get it figured out?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok guys, I made some progress with save editor. So apparently the playerfood/cal value isn't the right one. As a prior poster pointed out, the max food value to edit is one that literally is just |3:X|, (replace the X with your current food inventory value). What I did, in an act of "I'll try anything at this point", I did ctrl + f to search for specific text in the save file text while in save editor & searched for 3: I found the one that was specifically |3:5|, Mine said 3:5 because prior to editing I had 5 food), & changed it to |3:100|. After I saved & replaced the save file, I loaded the file & sure enough, 100 food. So that part is figured out. What I'm still stumped on though is adding items to my inventory. For example, I wanted to get the machete. So I edited Item["Machete"]={Name="Machete", Description="", Is_Item=true, AC_ID=15, Count=0, } to Item["Machete"]={Name="Machete", Description="", Is_Item=true, AC_ID=15, Count=1, } & still, no machete in inventory. Is there some other entry I need to edit for that?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Ok guys, I made some progress with save editor. So apparently the playerfood/cal value isn't the right one. As a prior poster pointed out, the max food value to edit is one that literally is just |3:X|, (replace the X with your current food inventory value). What I did, in an act of "I'll try anything at this point", I did ctrl + f to search for specific text in the save file text while in save editor & searched for 3: I found the one that was specifically |3:5|, Mine said 3:5 because prior to editing I had 5 food), & changed it to |3:100|. After I saved & replaced the save file, I loaded the file & sure enough, 100 food. So that part is figured out. What I'm still stumped on though is adding items to my inventory. For example, I wanted to get the machete. So I edited Item["Machete"]={Name="Machete", Description="", Is_Item=true, AC_ID=15, Count=0, } to Item["Machete"]={Name="Machete", Description="", Is_Item=true, AC_ID=15, Count=1, } & still, no machete in inventory. Is there some other entry I need to edit for that?
i cant remember, i find once on google, but i cannot find it anymore, .. i think its somewhere say in the site, (sorry im dutch , i sit always with word commands in my head is something that sound similar, but my enlish is to bad, but some user said how to cheat, , i know i changed foor to 999

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
For those trying to follow the walkthrough & stuck on where to find the sex book, when the walkthrough says "Look around the right side of the shelves", that's them doing a VERY poor job of trying to say "leave the library, enter the classroom, & look on the desks to the LEFT". I spent a considerable amount of time carefully going over every book in the library before I finally discovered that the damn thing wasn't even IN the library like the walkthrough says.

Reactions: spacekun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
For those trying to follow the walkthrough & stuck on where to find the sex book, when the walkthrough says "Look around the right side of the shelves", that's them doing a VERY poor job of trying to say "leave the library, enter the classroom, & look on the desks to the LEFT". I spent a considerable amount of time carefully going over every book in the library before I finally discovered that the damn thing wasn't even IN the library like the walkthrough says.
yeah, he shall think, its same building as............most buildings are always more than just, .............. its abadont, so long there is no update, change walktrough is almost useless, sad i really love the game, is was different, more like real life , like killed girlfriend who had your child, i know most people hated it, but so is life, why else you want revenge als kill all the woman of that group (exept daughter who help you escape maby) else he was just a murderer , is she survived, its only so story maked sense, it was say , that just the hate about the killed girl let him abadont his game, i really hope he make the 0.12 update, it was almost done anyway, thats why i always find it strange, .................

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
yeah, he shall think, its same building as............most buildings are always more than just, .............. its abadont, so long there is no update, change walktrough is almost useless, sad i really love the game, is was different, more like real life , like killed girlfriend who had your child, i know most people hated it, but so is life, why else you want revenge als kill all the woman of that group (exept daughter who help you escape maby) else he was just a murderer , is she survived, its only so story maked sense, it was say , that just the hate about the killed girl let him abadont his game, i really hope he make the 0.12 update, it was almost done anyway, thats why i always find it strange, .................
yeah that's valid. It is interesting & unique. I loved these adventure games as a kid, (the Space Quest series, Kings Quest, Discworld, Even liked the text adventure ones like Dark Lord, Demons Forge, etc...). So it was nice seeing that kind of format, though buggy a bit at times.

Reactions: hesus danu

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok so I've encountered another snag. I'm unable to progress the delilah story past the booth at the front of the club. So when I go to do the first sexual encounter with her, she says we're going off to the showers & tells me to drop my pants, but then it cuts there, back to the front of the club. I've tried going back multiple times, even after waiting a few days to try to trigger the next event, no such luck, it just repeats the same prelude to the 1st event. I thought I had to grind out more SL for the other characters, but then in doing so, Delilah gets a hammer to the face. So am I missing something here?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, I'm throwing in the towel on this one. With the bugginess, lack of ability to effectively correct or work around the bugs in save editor, (besides changing food value), plus the fact that it's abandoned & incomplete anyway, I just can't really see any value in continuing to waste time & energy on playing this. It's a good game concept, & I really like the old point & click adventure aspect of it, but frankly, the constant glitches, the dead ends to storylines as a result of those glitches, (like the fact that the game glitches out on the first delilah encounter & fails to progress beyond it), & such, the cons outweigh the pros.

If the dev ever returns, fixes the bugs & completes the game, I'll give it another crack. But as it is, I've invested way more time as it is trying to fix & work around glitches than actually playing the game.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
yeah that's valid. It is interesting & unique. I loved these adventure games as a kid, (the Space Quest series, Kings Quest, Discworld, Even liked the text adventure ones like Dark Lord, Demons Forge, etc...). So it was nice seeing that kind of format, though buggy a bit at times.
there where great games, daggerfall was my favoriet, in was letterly "endless with endless towns and caves, and larry laffer, its was more like "emanuelle " (it was "sexy" for the time, but you see now more in a vanilla picture than in the complete movie, i learn enlish with "larry laffer", you must type the commandos and was a nightmare as "dutch" kid, but it had so much more, i played always as rogue, else you cannot search in boxes, is much different dat play as warrior, now, its al same, gameplay, with no differences, thats why i loved this game, ok , there is no replayable , because the zombies are always on same place and just stay there waiting to get "attack" to give a fake feeling of danger, thats why i want make a game based on this, like make a "half zombie, make more sense why there have " antibody"s " in his sperm, , as contra wight for the virus in his blood, so you can choose to fuck girl and make here stronger, get a useless blowjob (where nothing happens) , but also give a third option, to first give the "antivirus thats very short living , als later the virus with the blood, so she turn back if there back home, of you can go for 4 option , to make here direct a zombie,
even the death girl can make a zombie , so she stand up from death and "heal" and after this, you "heal" here so she is back human, give you some messianic powers, and make mistakes "repairable, and must you seek the "correct" zombie girl if something happens etc, so only this give so much more choises, , and there no "wrong" choose " because you can always save here (unless you forget us your blood on the death body, only this give you some changes, or even to "timetravel" so as bring back the death little sister you killed because she return, .............is zombie sex necrofiliah? so there even soms possibles ways to bring body alive etc, ............

so even if game stay abandont, it gave me a great idee for my own game, but need first some stuff out , will see what future brings, i want know his idee of the game,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Ok so I've encountered another snag. I'm unable to progress the delilah story past the booth at the front of the club. So when I go to do the first sexual encounter with her, she says we're going off to the showers & tells me to drop my pants, but then it cuts there, back to the front of the club. I've tried going back multiple times, even after waiting a few days to try to trigger the next event, no such luck, it just repeats the same prelude to the 1st event. I thought I had to grind out more SL for the other characters, but then in doing so, Delilah gets a hammer to the face. So am I missing something here?
dont understand all as "non englesh" , but i think its about the sex, talking give bug, you need use sex icoon clicking on here , and not "talking" , many people had same problem as me, i was wondering why one time work and other time not till we (i and other players) that only sex icoon works in this game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, I'm throwing in the towel on this one. With the bugginess, lack of ability to effectively correct or work around the bugs in save editor, (besides changing food value), plus the fact that it's abandoned & incomplete anyway, I just can't really see any value in continuing to waste time & energy on playing this. It's a good game concept, & I really like the old point & click adventure aspect of it, but frankly, the constant glitches, the dead ends to storylines as a result of those glitches, (like the fact that the game glitches out on the first delilah encounter & fails to progress beyond it), & such, the cons outweigh the pros.

If the dev ever returns, fixes the bugs & completes the game, I'll give it another crack. But as it is, I've invested way more time as it is trying to fix & work around glitches than actually playing the game.
im completely understand, and game is always exact game, it give a fake feeling of freedom but there is none, you need do some quest first , before you can do others, like make here prignant, so she can be killed, even the "strippoker" is not "real, if you dont use socks you cannot wil game etc , replay game is boring, , but if you play first time is a very, very great game, is the dev returns..........................if...........

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
we can only hope he once return, so we know if he stop with game complete, update 0,12 was so good as ready, strangest time to stop................so look like something happens , ........... lost work? no work, no money to make game????????????? i find it sad he not even to explaine, some take a hold on for a year, maby he is burn out , he was frustrated , he had problems he cos not figure out, was couple weeks before he "was nowhere to find " (im dutch ) sad he nobody ask help, if this was the reason he stop, because to many bugs he cos not solved, good possible, some man have a to big ego to ask help.............

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
try look on google, find some sites where you can ask,

(last update 13 june)

( i have no instagram so not know last update)

good luck , hope he answer, i have no facebook anymore, so go not look there

let me know if you can talk him,

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
It's actually easy to cheat...

Food:
First find the map with "market or store or restaurant text" and save the game file.
Then you explore the text, and sometimes no food is found, but it doesn't matter, load the file, and the text will appear again.
Explore the text again, until you find food, save the game file.
Then load the file, the text will still appear again.
After finding the food, save the game file and load the file again. This action can be repeated forever.
It means that when you find a map with market or restaurant text, you can cheat and get a bunch of food at any time.

So we eat 6 canned food every day...Although this is meaningless, it doesn't increase or decrease any value. But at least letting your women eat well will make you feel fulfilled.

Next trailer: How to quickly reach Sneak level 2.

cheat001.jpg

Last edited:

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Sneak: Quickly cheat to level 2.

1.Use food to go to the bank for weapons.

2. Go to the university and explain the Elizabeth route.

3. Elizabeth route, kill her roommate directly. The time machine is just a mockery of the author...
If you don't kill her roommate, Elizabeth will just die.

4. Directly finish the Elizabeth route first. In the current version, she has no sex scene.

5. Start peeping at her at the door. After successful peeping, enter the room and talk to her. After leaving the door, you can peep again. Repeat this a few times and you will quickly reach level 2.

6. Then you can play poker with the two heroines that make them stripped. This is fun, not just seeing underwear.
You can illuminate their pussy with a flashlight, which is very sensational.

Supplement: Get up every morning and remember to peek into your daughter's room. You only have one chance at this time every day. The pictures are all very good. It's a shame not to see it. ( Looking at the dialogue between MC and the heroine, the real relationship between the two of them is father and daughter. Although you can set it yourself, the default dialogue is undoubtedly the father-daughter relationship. )

eliza.jpg eliza02.jpg eliza03.jpg eliza04.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes