cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
where can I find Delilah's backpack? I looked in all the random places in the city. Any help please guys

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
no news ? I love this game so I hope for a next update... :)
we al do, think i go make a rpg maker version of this game, can i make game bigger, more girls , and more random enemys , look at treasure of nadia, it look great too, so its not more like the older rpg games with worse graphics
but still seek what to play , want a transgender, or so, of a "shape shifter," zombie king

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
how can I increase my skills>?
Sneak: sneak on roommates and elizabeth, any other options?
sex?
strength?

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
how can I increase my skills>?
Sneak: sneak on roommates and elizabeth, any other options?
sex?
strength?
It should be undeveloped.
The current version is actually not much content.
Only Sneaking can increase, and it will be full at level 2.

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
indeed, is there any way to keep Delilah alive? I never completed her last step, she was supposed to come to the lobby in the club but never appears

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
no save option, reason why so many get angry on dev, and there whispering thats also reason why dev abadont this game, he was continue attack for be "to realistic" be prignant, is no garanty nothing can happens, if you want hit somebody and hurt him immens withouw killing, you kill his prignant wife/girlfriend, so ends al family options for you no wife no kids, sad there is no "save option, you can get same feeling by let her lose her kid, but also i was my game i saved here, and use that to reveal a " secret" reason why he looks "immun", to let here let child born , and get a "aliens fibe, by let here have a "zombie child, only is sperm is healing, not his blood, ao you can people why his sperm is so special but show his zombie blood, so you can stuff let happens, to find out how to let you childs born as human, etc

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Damn... I was invested in the story of the lost sister. and the atmosphere of this one I quite liked. (the gloominess, with a hint of hope).

Reactions: Alfius
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes