hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
its for more than a half year, so changes it turn back alive is a very small change (but i dont think we will ever hear of that dude, maby have use already new name to make new game..................

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
sometime i really hoping on a christmas miracle, sad i know beter than a 10 year old boy, miracles never happens, and if........... there mostly not from "heaven" ( a update of the game after almost 8 months)

update........... there miracles look to good to be true, and are also to good, there is always a heavy price to buy for, demons are not as people think, as hesus, i work to bring balance, so we "on same side, but i "ask" and not command, thats where people go the mist in because there want to much, look so easy is al you need is asking................... but your life is the price, funny ............ there pay the price , and there kids get all after your death, so you did all for nothing,

think i go make my own game, .............zombie"hero" king.......want free to play as "good" of evil............ with two endings, save the world, or rulez as zombieking over the zombie"s

zombie seks is sort of necrophilia

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: spacekun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
about rip modes from games

somethime i ask myself if people know that google exist............. see so many programs and models etc

dont try ninja ripper, but you can.......................

show several programs and ways to do; before i do i need to figure out how i want make program, ..............rpgmaker, renpy and there so much other programs, walking in a 3d world look me cool too, than and only than i can look, need death corpses too, if you make a zombie game, here so less survivals, but not even death zombie"s or other people to find

Reactions: Camma13

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i think i go make a remake of this in renpy, or beter say "based on this game"

you can make a townmap, in renpy, was not sure, ,but want use other idee, hate the "i dont remember stuff, want a charakter that have a secret , the zombie virus in his blood let him controll zombie"s, (reason why you can always attack first.......) and later be there "king" ........ and offcourse healing power in sperm, so 2 endings are possible and playways................ safe the world and repopulate and ..have a family, of none............... or be a zombie king with a zombie harem (or keep them human)

Reactions: capitanqueso

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
i think i go make a remake of this in renpy, or beter say "based on this game"

you can make a townmap, in renpy, was not sure, ,but want use other idee, hate the "i dont remember stuff, want a charakter that have a secret , the zombie virus in his blood let him controll zombie"s, (reason why you can always attack first.......) and later be there "king" ........ and offcourse healing power in sperm, so 2 endings are possible and playways................ safe the world and repopulate and ..have a family, of none............... or be a zombie king with a zombie harem (or keep them human)
You can't way this. All scene original game is render daz3d camera.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i go not use same models, is "based on" not exact same, i dont know what the dm planned, and i not like idee i con not save noth girls, if i let remember mine al, i can even save the death girs.............. by make them undeath with your blood and "heal" them , after......... so there back living, make game also more "fun" you can rape and kill and after there remember nothing before there death from the last day, (short memory is deleted with death; give more freedom , and can make mistakes "undone" if you secret come out you kill and there "forget" , give also more options of there capture you, you can show them you "power" sperm, and if all intrested, you change them with your blood, and as zombie"s you can control them so you know where there live can go search there rooms, and go back where there where , and there forget al , even your healing sperm , or ask themself, where the "death girl is, if you cannot remember you killed here, she can never know, all you need is find a explanation for the wound in her neck you "healed" with you zombie power,

same basic and story line, but with more options and endings, you can play evil , good, of "neutral" (little of both) every time you kill them you get more controll over them , so you can make a harm;
do you place nice, only you can even end alone, because you never know you cos save them, .............

i love some idee"s but with some powers its more fun, zombies can even find if someone is indoor, so you can learn see throw walls , and even use some powers if there sleep, to open the door, death people dont wake up, you bring them back to life and let them close the door after you, so even if there remember, you can always say there door was closed, so you was neven unable to enter, .......... etc

more play options is more fun, and replayable too

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
there ways to get some meshes from games so you can use and render again

all is to find on google and youtube, ...............all you need is seek and you can use some parts of the game,
so you can reuse the map of make some changes, we see
not for this month, need first learn to program

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

second remembers me of roommate

but look"s me hotter,

i cannot pay the models, if i can use patreon with "mister cash" later i can buy the beter models , i got a lot from torent sites , i have a idee, like wake up in a mortuarium where you stand up from the death a second time, and she present the dokter as in this game, she know you secret, no memory lose, , you can play as evil by infect people with your blood, of good by heal them, of manipulative , by di both; but not sure where to go from there (go first to you house and find you roommate she will know all to, is not your first and there help you in both ways, but need find sexy zombies, lokations, map, how big, of small, sandbox.......point and click , of 3d..............use renpy of rpg maken, .........look treasure of nadia, ......... looks great too, can i buy fortress and make updates; how make and place army, .............there so much before i can make a demo
want know all, and not same as dev because all hate me................second , need full story line and good endings, and with zombie powers you can wake up the death, so al mistake"s are "repairable, so you can try more options, andif she die you wake her up, if she get mad, remove memory;; so you can even "rape"

will cost a time to make a different version, people dont like if you kill some; but so you choose, i want that you must make chooses, mu much woman to less places in your fortress, so who kill to make place, so ............50 places and 100 girls, so you need some kill or "make zombie" ent

once i figure out exact what game i want a demo will follow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: spacekun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

to much hot chooses, so ....... want make game with feeling of cyberounk

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes