hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
god speed
thanks, if i made it in dutch, is easy, use translater and change text, is my first game anyway...........but at end i will a bid land with different city"so even is "completed, i can ad new dlc"s with new storyline, i make first for myselfs, so i never get bored, thats why so many stop, there make games for the easy money there think to get, offcourse you need learn to make good renders etc, i have a good game pc with 64 gb memory, even cyberpunk 2077 started on max settings, so will rendering also no problems, al is to learn on youtube, and if game is good, find maby some free voice actrices, ............ if its a good game, you want your name on it, even its free, if people like it, its also free reclame for you to hire you,
want at end try to bring it in dutch, enlish , german, frensh and spanisch, think you have than most lands in the world, and with dlc"s people always want basic game for the other city"s, even if you make a "stand alone," you cannot use some items and cannot enter some location, because the item you seek is in another "standalone you cannot combinated, soi people forced to buy game and all dlc"s
and so there always more girls more sex more secrets, so as some events only happens if you have the other dlc"s later if i better i can make updates, till the "last update" (basic game) rest you can do in the dlc so you can do some extra"s and secret events, that come with new dlc, so you need restart to see some extra"s there always more tthan the new city, so can a older dlc have also new contens , by make a new character who have there a sister in , and if you revisit you can find both by surprice, much beter that start a new game
and every dlc is as a new game, but "with changes for game "you make before
so there other endings, becaus some stuff changed, or even event changers, that changed complete story and you need replay to see how al started, so its like a new game , by change soms skills.............or ways to do stuff , so you ......... as example some person die because you know some stuff to late, but by find soms stuff before, you can save her , what change everthing, , as "both never trained in garage.......... so girls never die and get here newborn son, and complete game is changed, so by do so stuff a update of a hour will so change in complete restart game to find some game changing events, tha give you faster a weapon, so you never wounded, and so change soms stuff, what you not cos do before because you was wounded
so you cant never enter the nightclub so you never find out she was the spy that kill you girlfriend, so with new dlc , game changed because she never die, ........... so at once game complete changed, so als o your endings, so every update you forces to play all update,
and i delete offcouse the walktrough, so there no spoilers, only for the people that want know there will be a spoiler chat, where you can ask , problem is if stuff changed, you can never make a update because every step change the game and walkthrouw options, so even is some make, there will always see as a troll because some stuff are impossible if you change some stuff, i want a game with endless endings

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
thanks, if i made it in dutch, is easy, use translater and change text, is my first game anyway...........but at end i will a bid land with different city"so even is "completed, i can ad new dlc"s with new storyline, i make first for myselfs, so i never get bored, thats why so many stop, there make games for the easy money there think to get, offcourse you need learn to make good renders etc, i have a good game pc with 64 gb memory, even cyberpunk 2077 started on max settings, so will rendering also no problems, al is to learn on youtube, and if game is good, find maby some free voice actrices, ............ if its a good game, you want your name on it, even its free, if people like it, its also free reclame for you to hire you,
want at end try to bring it in dutch, enlish , german, frensh and spanisch, think you have than most lands in the world, and with dlc"s people always want basic game for the other city"s, even if you make a "stand alone," you cannot use some items and cannot enter some location, because the item you seek is in another "standalone you cannot combinated, soi people forced to buy game and all dlc"s
and so there always more girls more sex more secrets, so as some events only happens if you have the other dlc"s later if i better i can make updates, till the "last update" (basic game) rest you can do in the dlc so you can do some extra"s and secret events, that come with new dlc, so you need restart to see some extra"s there always more tthan the new city, so can a older dlc have also new contens , by make a new character who have there a sister in , and if you revisit you can find both by surprice, much beter that start a new game
and every dlc is as a new game, but "with changes for game "you make before
so there other endings, becaus some stuff changed, or even event changers, that changed complete story and you need replay to see how al started, so its like a new game , by change soms skills.............or ways to do stuff , so you ......... as example some person die because you know some stuff to late, but by find soms stuff before, you can save her , what change everthing, , as "both never trained in garage.......... so girls never die and get here newborn son, and complete game is changed, so by do so stuff a update of a hour will so change in complete restart game to find some game changing events, tha give you faster a weapon, so you never wounded, and so change soms stuff, what you not cos do before because you was wounded
so you cant never enter the nightclub so you never find out she was the spy that kill you girlfriend, so with new dlc , game changed because she never die, ........... so at once game complete changed, so als o your endings, so every update you forces to play all update,
and i delete offcouse the walktrough, so there no spoilers, only for the people that want know there will be a spoiler chat, where you can ask , problem is if stuff changed, you can never make a update because every step change the game and walkthrouw options, so even is some make, there will always see as a troll because some stuff are impossible if you change some stuff, i want a game with endless endings
My only advice if you will start a game is. Start small, think big. You seem rather ambitious but even with passion will you probably find why people burn out or lose interest. Don't worry about all these grand ideas until there is a foundation.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
My only advice if you will start a game is. Start small, think big. You seem rather ambitious but even with passion will you probably find why people burn out or lose interest. Don't worry about all these grand ideas until there is a foundation.
thats why i go make a game "i " want to play, all other is learning look video"s in like you say start small and make map bigger, im still not sure how to begin, i have the idee to wake up in a body bag, and explanation what happens, and your "speciality"s, i dont liked the "forget all" from start, you kill girl here sister, and later learn of you "healing sperm" ....... so want know all from start, but you want keep it secret, ........... but want find a good explanetion , why you patient x and al changed in a zombie, and why only man changed , how you "controll all" ,

if thats unbelievebel, game is nothing word, i was thinking, that some bite you in a fight and get die , and changed, but how you get virus......... was thinking of a experiment of longer life, and there did it on your mother, she not know you die as foutus, and wake back up after the midicin, so you "first zombie "wake up from death, the pil keep you alive, not a "undeath" , so you both, part human, part zombie, , and you find out if you die you always return, and change back to human,

think its a good "believebel history, once i have all, figure out, i can start searching for youtube"s how to start, in unity you can make a 3d game, of use rpg maker, dont like the stripbook version, where you can nothing than reading, give more options, and can use "fast travel system once you find a location, ........ so you can find no location, before there tell you over another, so you can search that map too etc,

need to figure out what best , and how good it look, so can be different "demo"s to find out what best to use

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
thats why i go make a game "i " want to play, all other is learning look video"s in like you say start small and make map bigger, im still not sure how to begin, i have the idee to wake up in a body bag, and explanation what happens, and your "speciality"s, i dont liked the "forget all" from start, you kill girl here sister, and later learn of you "healing sperm" ....... so want know all from start, but you want keep it secret, ........... but want find a good explanetion , why you patient x and al changed in a zombie, and why only man changed , how you "controll all" ,

if thats unbelievebel, game is nothing word, i was thinking, that some bite you in a fight and get die , and changed, but how you get virus......... was thinking of a experiment of longer life, and there did it on your mother, she not know you die as foutus, and wake back up after the midicin, so you "first zombie "wake up from death, the pil keep you alive, not a "undeath" , so you both, part human, part zombie, , and you find out if you die you always return, and change back to human,

think its a good "believebel history, once i have all, figure out, i can start searching for youtube"s how to start, in unity you can make a 3d game, of use rpg maker, dont like the stripbook version, where you can nothing than reading, give more options, and can use "fast travel system once you find a location, ........ so you can find no location, before there tell you over another, so you can search that map too etc,

need to figure out what best , and how good it look, so can be different "demo"s to find out what best to use
you can only have a "antivirus" if you was "sick" ........ if you was immuun, ..... body must never make a "antivirus"because there was nothing to heal, so this game make no sense, but if you die in the womb, and bring back to life in a expirement, you was "a zombie" that turn back human a foutus is still connected with mother , so you mom" give you your "antivirus......... because in you blood you still have the virus.......but it not change you, ........ so wen all started, you can never changed, because you was the "host" where all started, ........... so there more endings possible, as "zombieking " with a zombie harem," or you repopulate the earth, and all are where you "antivirus" in them so not change too,

looks me to make most sense, and you habe the smell and can see as a zombie, so you able to find al survivors, and you can always be the hero, because zombie"s see you not as "human" so there ignore you, even if you attack, so easy kills, so you can always "save" them, even if there was a army, you controll te zombie"s so you can let it look like there attack you, so you can be a "superhero" ........... and get easy in there pants,

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This guy's renders were top notch, maybe the best unique ones from all VN I know. (yes counting in BADIK or other AAA adult VNs) Too bad he was a bad/lazy programmer to implement them in the right context(engine/coding environment).

Reactions: spacekun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
reason why i so afraid to start my own game, ......... there enough yt about rendering, but still, find it a nesecery evil , you kan use still picture"s; wil figure out how to make, its what care a game, ........... is only what cared the game, ..........i hate linear games, if you want other endings, you cannot go linear as a stripbook, hated it , that you forged do do other "quest first.................most games ar linear ; af if you read a book; you cannot change enithink
i want option to kill , rape of remove memory , to change some stuff, so you forged, to restart, if you a zombie king, you can manipulate, stuff, so you enter a place with gere alone, so you can force here in tell you stuff, and change short or longer memory if some find you "secrets," that you manipuate stuff to force them to live in you "place" or change memorie if she find something she not ready to see who you are, of read you real story

so you can find out that "girl" you helping, was you in other timelines; to changes some accepdations

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
reason why i so afraid to start my own game, ......... there enough yt about rendering, but still, find it a nesecery evil , you kan use still picture"s; wil figure out how to make, its what care a game, ........... is only what cared the game, ..........i hate linear games, if you want other endings, you cannot go linear as a stripbook, hated it , that you forged do do other "quest first.................most games ar linear ; af if you read a book; you cannot change enithink
i want option to kill , rape of remove memory , to change some stuff, so you forged, to restart, if you a zombie king, you can manipulate, stuff, so you enter a place with gere alone, so you can force here in tell you stuff, and change short or longer memory if some find you "secrets," that you manipuate stuff to force them to live in you "place" or change memorie if she find something she not ready to see who you are, of read you real story

so you can find out that "girl" you helping, was you in other timelines; to changes some accepdations
example if some find out and is angy for not trust here, you can change timeline, so she had feeling she "always" know; and is not longer betrayed, because, you tell here once in the past, and is here fault she not believe you, so she cannot be angry, she "know"
change the idee and have feeling you always trusted here,
so changed a lot, from jalous and angry, to "happy to have you as "best friend"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
its so strange to abadont just before a update.............. if it was come out and abandond then i will understand, there was a lot of hate for kill that prignant girl; but find in "natural" how else you want let them take revenge, there was no reason to murder them before, there where evil, but withouw reason, your self are the monster for kill group woman for "want take over the spermbank"

reason why i want make similar game, because in my game, i can bring here back to life, ....... make here a zombie with your blood 'zombie is bring death back to life, ............ not the "almost killed..............and so is also " the superchild," it get that blood and healing too, so a second game was already maked,; to show word 25 year later, ..........
and have you even a stronger charakter that "united zombie"s and humans ....... or something

but , i make mine with rpg maker,
walk more free around and you can show "markers" if a secret place is ready to open........ secret room or zo............. so even if you see "all" ................. enough video"s where there find a secret cellar

you can find a ritual room that give some powers too , and also change complete game play in a instance, as "zombie king , you learn controll zombie"s so some places can only be go open is yoy powers are stronger, now there only hew places and you had only a half zombie in a big appartement block, but you cannot look around (search area) is a simple idee to show people why she is only person left, etc, and give more feeling , because its not a map, ........ it is "search on good luch........... hey, i fiind there a bike......................... or option to "buy it, game now, make somethime no "sense at all........ (hear here talk about here sister, but there is no option to talk over what you see or knowing she is a spy, and try to make a perfect trap, (and giv your sperm to let others believe she must keep here low because "he waked up , and asking why you............ make it believibel to the enemy so there not kill here sister
and the daughter dat helps you escape is not to find and can be used (she liked you unlike the others) in return for a "date" do people a lot for sure if you know , he is the enemy but thats my change to "come together" so you can have your spy.......... there is so lot options complete ignored

Reactions: spacekun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
and change after half year it start back is really slim , but is not complete stolen but based on........ wake up in a coffin, for a secont time , so "she know " secret" and "you know of "sister" and show not al in game is as youy think it is, but you also try mislead the others "so also the "player" , so there always new cliffhangers and "new powers", ........... there was a option to know all in a dream........................ but how you know truth..................... so do you dream of that boyfrind of here and do you look out the eyes if that boyfrind (and let it look that al started with you " and was later "him" and still you react complete falled out the sky he had a "boyfriend, so game was so annoying,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I'm fairly sure dev is alive, just a douche at this point...
and good paid well, have minimum 130 every month for free, in that half year he is "away" he get, 780 euro/dollar for free, he can get easy 1000 at month..................easy life..... he is the worst "shithead" i ever see, life is easy if you easy get say ...1000 at month extra just for "not closing his patreon, and people wonder why i want be hesus and want make soms new laws, .... let every month something "hear" of you of patreon is closed and money of last weet stort back to the patreons, (pagina is extra week invicible and can "restart" but you always lose "that week" and this sort of shit never happens, why he need make a game or make fake promisses, many dumps him , but even if al 1 euro patreons, its 130 at month extra, ............. i need live 2 weeks from that money as "poor man"

there have little over 30 at week just by not close patreon, ........

and if you look on google

....... (this month i see nothing) but in last half year i see lot time posted as "new game"

(filter on last 24 hours /week /last month (so the older post is not showed.....

and he can make new email, new name and simple "make new game,

dont see similar game that look like this, .......... i want make a "rpg maker version," but then more "evil" as zombie king (but different endings, (save all or end with zombie harem) zombie"s dont use brain, so brainless f...slaves

and lot more girls, etc

and withouw patreon (with a option to give in game , beter solution, and less misleading, and with a discord, people can give idee's, and how i must make it, maby know good torrent with extra models and poses etc

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
and good paid well, have minimum 130 every month for free, in that half year he is "away" he get, 780 euro/dollar for free, he can get easy 1000 at month..................easy life..... he is the worst "shithead" i ever see, life is easy if you easy get say ...1000 at month extra just for "not closing his patreon, and people wonder why i want be hesus and want make soms new laws, .... let every month something "hear" of you of patreon is closed and money of last weet stort back to the patreons, (pagina is extra week invicible and can "restart" but you always lose "that week" and this sort of shit never happens, why he need make a game or make fake promisses, many dumps him , but even if al 1 euro patreons, its 130 at month extra, ............. i need live 2 weeks from that money as "poor man"

....... (this month i see nothing) but in last half year i see lot time posted as "new game"

(filter on last 24 hours /week /last month (so the older post is not showed.....

dont see similar game that look like this, .......... i want make a "rpg maker version," but then more "evil" as zombie king (but different endings, (save all or end with zombie harem) zombie"s dont use brain, so brainless f...slaves

and lot more girls, etc

and withouw patreon (with a option to give in game , beter solution, and less misleading, and with a discord, people can give idee's, and how i must make it, maby know good torrent with extra models and poses etc
The fact he doesn't have the balls to tell people its abandoned or say anything shows me the kind of man he is. You should try subscribestar its hard to get donations without a platform.

kekker

May 1, 2017
It really sucks seeing this game abandoned I completely forgot about it until I wanted to find a really good apocalypse setting H-Game. It had a lot of potential and it sucks that it was really one of the strongest ones out there that managed a good setting but also having some great content.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019

and lot more girls, etc

It's possible something happened to the dev.

But there is a different explanation:
He didn't want to do it anymore. Could be stress, or anything else really.
So he abandoned the game and moved on.

Reactions: AlexTorch and MaK1N

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It's possible something happened to the dev.

But there is a different explanation:
He didn't want to do it anymore. Could be stress, or anything else really.
So he abandoned the game and moved on.
than you just say and not promiss a update that never comes, in april he say update is in april, in may he change to may, in june he promiss june, and at end of june..................... he was never see again...........

if you honest and say, i need time for myself and have no idee wen i return..................... than there was no problem, he cos change te text of the game (update unknow, i need time for myself) its sad i really loved game, i did play less games most are real bad, this game had a good storyline , and not just meaningless (play with yourself) games ............ im dutch

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes