hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
was hoping too it was for a short time, still, its from june , of july , men hear last of him, its sad there is no explanation, last time i look he had still members who paid him every month

Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
They say he is dead? Palmer, the developer of Double Homework recently died as well. Hmm...

BTW, your link doesn't work for me:

1613527341480.png

Last edited:
Reactions: justTx

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
ps get even direct answer on his discord, (from another member

hesus danuvandaag om 01:19
somebody know the dev, and why he stopped?

Constantin Lucianvandaag om 01:27
i think (by looking at the fact that the discord did not update the member roles even after we canceled our pledges) that this discord server is not linked with patreon anymore,in other words dead patreon/server

hesus danuvandaag om 06:33
he have stil over 100 members who paid him on his patreon............. so both still "active"

so if somebody knows him , there was a text that it happens in the past that he was not see for months

if not work , go to page 1 and in game discription there is a link to discord and patreon,

hope its help............ ps im dutch

Reactions: Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
go to page 1 and then to his discord, last post (before mine today) is from 6 februari 2021........ so if there is any news, it will there to be find, its his/her discord
Thank you, that worked. So:

DavidFB12/28/2020
dead
OBII.12/28/2020
game or creator?
Devil's Advocate12/31/2020
Yes
But most likely he just got buried in his own code and gave up. Bad form to not close or at least pause his Patreon. :/

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Thank you, that worked. So:

But most likely he just got buried in his own code and gave up. Bad form to not close or at least pause his Patreon. :/
we will see in the future, if he really want make this game, he will return, maby he is looking youtubes over the code to find solutions, if he make a very big update, all forgive him direct,

i want make similar game, but "different" as a "half zombie superhero" where you can end as human who save earth or as zombieking with a harem, and can you fully controll them, good vs evil, is always more fun, or you can do both, because you can controll there memory, so cant remember anything, you did, so there is the game, but also "sex simulator" even if its not unlocked yet, but need figure out what is best, if you look treasure of nadia, you know , rpg maker is possible, and can i make a bigger map etc, and still you can find secrets, because not all is vissible if you use a "mist" system, but need figure out what best start , and storyline, so i make not same mistakes, .......... and possible to bring people back to life, ........... make stuff what happens in game also "undone"

Reactions: Piso Mojado

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Too bad about this game, the sister was the main thing that kept me coming back, to see her slowly join the harem, especially once the 'doctor' started acting a lot more sexual. That poker game was one of the best scenes in a game in awhile.
this game was reason why i go to game, ........ only treasure of nadia and prev game is good , ...... man in the house........ have a sister who he can use as his sex slave, is really good too, go make "remake" of beter say based on, want some exact same as wounded girl , f.... in her mounth, ....... you can see here slip, but even if dokter is in your secret and let you stuff do , more is not possible, but 1 of most horny pics, was just look at the fab edition, and was seek a way to make a gif, i know you can play it in the fab............ best is you not need play trow game first, and 1 if you look and "pinky" her young sister, i alwas save first so can make here nude complete take screenshots, and than "resave and "take here body and kill, ........... sad there is also no option to do stuff, as f here first, with some bondages, .......... zombies dont screem for help........ want wake up in bodybag instead, show he know he have some powers, explane also why doctor know al and help you, and you can play "good" as evil is also more fun also

Reactions: spacekun

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Uh...everyone know how to trigger the "Stronger than you think" achivement?
I don't see that achivement on walkthrough

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry, to long ago, that i play game, and because its abadont, wil proberbly never play again, only i get not (and see that others had same problem, to meet "her" in the lift (no spoilers"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you cannot have the antivirus, if you not "infected" so in place of "lose memory" you can give him zombie powers , as strengt and see and smell beter, and hear "heartbeats" so you know find al survivors where otheres "failing, al because his powers, he can use it to rape, and let her loos memory of it, brainwash so she think she know him beter, where lovers etc, ............. give players more option, do i use powers to do good, to do evil (2 options) but alsi how do i use my powers,

by not use powers, it can that someone fail to proof, so you get soms play options, ............ if you use powers , you gat other options, so how you play change complete game, get different reaction, mistrust, trust, hate, love,..........

so you can play game several times and is no game twice the same, and every screen at or take options away, .......... and can force you to show yourselfs who you are, what have there future, ...... go you kill here so she forget............ but did you make a scar, she will be more carefull what she say and do and can take soms creepy stuff, ............... so as she kill you ........as you can only kill a zombie, even with superpowers, explain who you have a third eye in you skull..................

so every game is different, on option can have so many different results etc

now game is always exact same, every zombie have his place and its a zombie game, but if you walk in city, there no zombie"s to find, you can go some shops not in ............ but later you kill double as zombie's than where in the shop you "cannot go in..........." its not replayeble................. make lot op girls with elk here preverences, so be evil can romance on, but make another leave the building, so you need 100 girls , to give you 10 girls, so to take your top 10 give you a lot of headache how to get het withouw insult the other, you wanted to keep

you can have 20 if you take a zombie harem, but there can find it............... or al 100 if you go "full evil ........ of even procent "angel"

walkthoughw not alowed, so players are force to find out what every girls are there cons and pro"s

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you cannot have the antivirus, if you not "infected" so in place of "lose memory" you can give him zombie powers , as strengt and see and smell beter, and hear "heartbeats" so you know find al survivors where otheres "failing, al because his powers, he can use it to rape, and let her loos memory of it, brainwash so she think she know him beter, where lovers etc, ............. give players more option, do i use powers to do good, to do evil (2 options) but alsi how do i use my powers,

by not use powers, it can that someone fail to proof, so you get soms play options, ............ if you use powers , you gat other options, so how you play change complete game, get different reaction, mistrust, trust, hate, love,..........

so you can play game several times and is no game twice the same, and every screen at or take options away, .......... and can force you to show yourselfs who you are, what have there future, ...... go you kill here so she forget............ but did you make a scar, she will be more carefull what she say and do and can take soms creepy stuff, ............... so as she kill you ........as you can only kill a zombie, even with superpowers, explain who you have a third eye in you skull..................

so every game is different, on option can have so many different results etc

now game is always exact same, every zombie have his place and its a zombie game, but if you walk in city, there no zombie"s to find, you can go some shops not in ............ but later you kill double as zombie's than where in the shop you "cannot go in..........." its not replayeble................. make lot op girls with elk here preverences, so be evil can romance on, but make another leave the building, so you need 100 girls , to give you 10 girls, so to take your top 10 give you a lot of headache how to get het withouw insult the other, you wanted to keep

you can have 20 if you take a zombie harem, but there can find it............... or al 100 if you go "full evil ........ of even procent "angel"

walkthoughw not alowed, so players are force to find out what every girls are there cons and pro"s
so there mini quest, as find here diary, and other stuff that you learn stuff over here as " ask here friends
.............. so biggest part are mini quest to find out of all girls, and there even options to go for a bigger house so you can have more girls,
but even then must you end hate between frenemies etc

so you need play more times before you can start for real,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you can even ending alone, even where the doktor leaving you
even if she have 2 parts do and you need go very far , so knowing al is needed, or you lose all.......................

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes