manXone

Oct 22, 2019
thats why there make a game where there well have some succes by woman.......... most make games for the money, i want make mine , because i want make where you have a lot op options, i want make here also a real withouw less taboo, ........ only, no pedophilia, no sex with animals, , and im not gay................... so want make here a version i can post, and 1 withouw taboo's; ....... so as fact you cannot watch her sister body if you take in with you, only in her bed if her sister watch you , you can look, (she still live , so its no necrophilia if she still breath, ......... so i can have al my dark fantasy"s in 1 game .......with a gallery just for fabbing, ................

need to look if i can take patreon, i have only "mister cash" option wherei live, and if you on ocmw, (im autistic so let them help me because i will forget pay my bills, but also mean i cannot have a good card for pay online, ......... but money is a "bonus" not my reason, i want make a game for myself, not for others,

btw, all there want is sex with there familie as sister , mother and all others

all i need is a "option" that show you how far you want to go, and if you play "standaard " game say that you cannot do this in your game because option is not sellected

so i can maby post it here if its not in standaard game, maby even with a extra "option download that "unlock all options, or so, must make secure so no kids can sellect it,
Add footjobs in your game :) ( A LOT OF THEM AND REQUEST SISTEM FOR SEX ABILITIES LIKE FOOTJOB HANDJOB...)

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw, if he have sex with the sister where he take here to kill her, you can let her change as you fuck her, ......... if you play the game you can fuck the enemy if there catch you in her ass (than she will feel nothing differect) only if you fuck here face, the antivirus works, so you get a "change into zombie , and back...................so in begin of game you find out of you "antivirus sperm, so you can save here , and she know you "saved" her, and know she can never tell the truth, he just rape her , and heal her by accidence (or you die by fuck in pussy or ass, (and can leave her "reach" and she break your neck

more options, give also more fun, .......... force you to play all options to see what kill him and what helps him to build a harem and be a hero.................

its always (his death,.......... girls killed............ girls saved........... and" nothing happens, ......... (with 4 option , you can make even 20 options , because there only 3 (or 6 or 9 or all between thats "important

you can ask tips, but you need find the corrent option

give also a love hate relation, because must she great full he saved her , of angry because he raped her, and heal by accidence, .... more fun also and also a "moral game for rest"................ the people who not rape , learn later there cos saved her, ........... and can by this not save the murdered girl because he never know op healing sperm,

its played diffent, the story line as in orginal is same , but with some difference............ can you heal zombie girl in appartement by rape here face???????????????
make game more fun ,
and you make walktrough different, with always 2 options, to play game

(just by give it as a option)

if you play game , and learn later that you cos heal al death girls in game, but if you dont rape first one, you screwed in complete the game,

add some forces "start over" is more fun and frustrated,
, so you play forced more "evil" to see what concenquences are, and force you to plan good your save games, so you can play both path, and see what if the 2 is beter over long run
there all together give the different endings, and show you also the "sollution"
what you had must do to "save" them,
want even a option where all are death and not can even make a zombie , because you never learn how

if you play "nice guy" you lose.................... its about the duality of "good and evil" ......... and you must do "evil" to save humanity

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
sit with a small problem, i want take game over , make some changes, but...... can i take over his charakters? or need i begin from scratch? ........ and is possible to switch over to renpy (give less problems i heard? thats reason why i not started yet, i have no idee, and want start new but copy his work , so if he return , he can still finish "his" game" , and see what differcences he makes, i dont want feel me a thief, ..... and find out some steal your game (and he get paid in my place btw with his patreon, want keep charakters and places and "map" only make some changes, so even if part of game look same, start "death" and know your "patient x and part zombie, (you have there strengt, and gifts as beter look and smelling, and even "see aura's throw walls to find living people , but if i want make in renpy make a "remake and "based on" how do i start to take over part of his game, there parts i really loved

Reactions: spacekun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
she is not a problem if you half zombie, ...... a death woman infected, will come back to life, (as zombie , she get healing powers, her wound are healed , and you fuck here face for antivirus, and she is "back"

is also more fun, and make game beter, ............. so you can able "zombie attack, if you defences are not good, , you simple heal and bring bach to life (with a lot of nightmares )

but make game more fun, you can choose to let them kill so you can have your sex , and use your "forget" power, where there lose memory of last hours and can remember she is killed, ...... but there will be nightmares (what you can use to get brain controll, etc,
and off course some ai zombies, now there stand where there put down and wait unltill you kill them, and as zombie king you can controll them, so you can take a partymember, let het kill , and change her in a sex slave, if you have enohgh, you let here forget all
only in there nightmares there 'remember"
qo you forces to wipe memory, so there forget there findings about you, etc

also reason why i want change game, , by change begin (let him remember he is patient x and get controll................
you can even use "training options to make you stronger, .............so in begin you need to sneak and not get see, later you can get more controll , and there who lose there trust let you forget all, so you can take a more easy second change
...... force them to live with you in your mansion, by let zombie"s attack her place, and make yourselfs te "hero" ................ al you need is put a zombie before a window so al you need is "push" and you "saved there life ; ......... and because door is destroyed, and "will return" there forged to follow you and follow your rules (there know there make no change if there throw out........ so there different endings,
from very evil of "godlike"
and all "between chooses

you can even use your child who is stronger because is born out a dead woman and changed zombie, to make é sequal, ..... later make even a prequal, how he change to patient x and how al started, and learn know the doctor who help you ....................... so evil ending is possible, because you need "stop your father, and remove his contoll etc

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
bad news ............ is from june last year.................. not june 2021............. but june 2020

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Had potential, but I guess the dev could not handle the backlash from some groups and succumbed into some kind of mental breakdown from what I heard. Not even a word ether. His work will not be taken serious anymore from this ether. This is the 1# reason why I do not do monthly donations, rather I do single/manual ones here and there when I feel the games progressing or on completion. You cant pay/support some one to do somthing and then they NOT do it. Its a betrayal of trust.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Had potential, but I guess the dev could not handle the backlash from some groups and succumbed into some kind of mental breakdown from what I heard. Not even a word ether. His work will not be taken serious anymore from this ether. This is the 1# reason why I do not do monthly donations, rather I do single/manual ones here and there when I feel the games progressing or on completion. You cant pay/support some one to do somthing and then they NOT do it. Its a betrayal of trust.
most where angry about the death of the pregnant girl, ........... but i understanded the reason.......... no death, no revenge (im dutch) you cannot kill "evil girls" if there did nothing, than your the sick psygo, but with her death, you can start te war to "kill them all (or enslave them..... if there to hot to kill) you cannot make a game and everbody happy, ....... reason why i want remake game, but as "zombie king" so you still can take "revenge" and yet" bring her back to life............ a zombie is .......... a person who stand up from the death, ............ its like the resident evil virus, and your blood is full of the virus, ............... its your sperm that keep you "human"................(what make it also funny if you "had to much seks"....................... you will change and "murder all"............. so you must repaire all and remove there memory...........................so you can play as you want and just "repair if you did something wrong,
and 2 endings, "the evil "zombie king" or "savior of the world, (and maby single if you kill them to much, there forget not only what happens, also all progress, the last 24 hours, so you relation can "be not good enough" because there forget the progress,......... you can even go backward if you die more than once in 24 hour
die every 24 hour is " no progress maded, because you undo all.................. if you do more, there will feel something wrong , because there is no trust enough, so there can hate you etc,
so you can try end good as human, and still end alone , by all girls hated you saved, ............ so you need think about what you do, if you want "rape" ............. dont do any progress relation because there forget all, ...........but can help you or even make it difficult because "explain how you get something there give you before................so as there mothers medaille she get , and thanks you for save here, but if you so and she "forget.............. ...... make also more fun because you can test how she respond how you get that , (and if she kill you, you wake up 24 hours later back (also make more sense then why he have that special relation with his doctor, she is only who know your secret, and "cannot forget stuff(easy)....... she must look for you body while you "death", .......... explain also how she know about your healing sperm, and that you "patient x" and why you the king (your there "maker" , there "god"

(but not start yet to make game, im not sure if i use renpy of rpg maker (want most girls as possible) else is not possible to "lose girls , you cannot save later, of even keep secret as you harem as you "save earth................ so how do i make a combo ending etc, .......... do i force them into a manson that i "upgrade and make defencible

or do i play "superman" and make them intepence of me, so there cannot leave withouw get kill
so if there leave you must seek corpse and find why you let here lose memory whit a good explanetion , why you not in your mansion but on dangerous places (for them) and need also "lvl up options as rpg , to make some talents later possible , and not al direct from start.................

you cannot start before you figure out what best solution is,
of you end as him where you cannot finish game because of unforgivebel mistakes, rpg ellements look me best, but need also most easy code, with max possible game and options.......................

btw, small update, if you do stuff later in game, you can do some talents that "forge" stuff, ......... so you can do a enemy something and "let here think she is your bestie............... also good wen you need spy enemy (of let them see you as woman etc
but if you can do all from direct............... you can also make than a " game + whith all possiblity, so you can reach stuff you cannot do before because you had not the nececery skills, and make so game replayable, with extra loot you cannot ern before , of steal from a closed place you did cannot unlock because you was to low in lvl, etc,

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
sadly another great game gets the orange tag
last update was i think exact a year ago...... if i good remember, so the change he return...... is small,.......... he can always make a new game under a fake new account..................... still get money from patreon.......... ef your evil enough you dan gat rich , if you make small parts of game and abbadont them, ........ free money and you work almost neven, you can even pay outhers for a "demo"

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys ..just want ask ..what is the deferent edless taboo and fab edition ? and wich one should i download if they r both the same ?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
fab is not a game, you can just see girls and "fav"....... if you find clothes in the game, (than you read, its only for fab edition, you can see them in difff clothes, .... you can wel play the small part ...........

i find some explanation,

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-fap-edition-v1-2-night-outfit-endlesstaboo.43863/

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018 1,155 4,032

Jan 15, 2020
From an old Patreon post:

What is the FAP Edition?
I organized all the sex scenes into an easy to navigate scene gallery. You'll be able to replay all the sexy scenes with each characters as many times as you'd like.
Since this is a separate edition and I'm not restrained by file size, I added multiple outfits that can be unlocked for each character. All you need to do is load your save into the FAP edition and you will be able to dress each character as you'd like and view them from all angles. You'll have the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees and I think it's pretty cool.
With the FAP edition, I'll be able to do more experimental stuff, things that wouldn't fit in the main game.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
fab is not a game, you can just see girls and "fav"....... if you find clothes in the game, (than you read, its only for fab edition, you can see them in difff clothes, .... you can wel play the small part ...........

i find some explanation,

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-fap-edition-v1-2-night-outfit-endlesstaboo.43863/

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018 1,155 4,032

Jan 15, 2020
From an old Patreon post:

What is the FAP Edition?
I organized all the sex scenes into an easy to navigate scene gallery. You'll be able to replay all the sexy scenes with each characters as many times as you'd like.
Since this is a separate edition and I'm not restrained by file size, I added multiple outfits that can be unlocked for each character. All you need to do is load your save into the FAP edition and you will be able to dress each character as you'd like and view them from all angles. You'll have the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees and I think it's pretty cool.
With the FAP edition, I'll be able to do more experimental stuff, things that wouldn't fit in the main game.
thank u for reply and explane bro .. so its not the game its just showing the clothes and scenes like gallery ..i just get tricked by the size because its bigger size than the original game ..i didnt expect that clothes will take all this size than the game it self

so i thought maybe its part 2 continue story or its the same story with some extras ..any way thank u for that now i think i should download both then

Reactions: hesus danu
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes