hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
think its now exact a year dev was last see or hear, still over 60 members (i believe) on his patreon............ free money ........... must come a law agains this crap , and if you can show no progress or update every 3 month , your account will be deleted, .......4ever

now, why make game, if there al pay 10 dollar/euro than thats 600 for free ,

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
think its now exact a year dev was last see or hear, still over 60 members (i believe) on his patreon............ free money ........... must come a law agains this crap , and if you can show no progress or update every 3 month , your account will be deleted, .......4ever

now, why make game, if there al pay 10 dollar/euro than thats 600 for free ,
Is anyone holding those people at gunpoint to continue spending their money to him? Aren't they presumably adults, responsible for their own actions (including financial ones)?

You may not agree with that, and that's fine, but it's not the creator who is at fault here.
This "dev milker bad" attitude is silly. If I post my PayPal in this post and a bunch of people give me money just because, am I to blame really?
No, it's the ones giving the money, and if they choose to do it so be it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Is anyone holding those people at gunpoint to continue spending their money to him? Aren't they presumably adults, responsible for their own actions (including financial ones)?

You may not agree with that, and that's fine, but it's not the creator who is at fault here.
This "dev milker bad" attitude is silly. If I post my PayPal in this post and a bunch of people give me money just because, am I to blame really?
I wrote this some time ago about this very subject when Radiant v0.2 was about to release, or had just come out and still think it's relevant. People are entirely in control of their own disposable income. The moment they feel as though they are not getting their money's worth they are responsible for taking care of their own funds.

Not to mention it's possible that payments have been suspended for any project and this information isn't clear to non-patrons without being told. (As happens often from Braindrop, WVM's developer.)

We can say they milk as much as they want, but the truth of the matter is if people feel as though they're being milked then they will cease doing so. Thus, anyone continuing to pay feels as though the money they are putting towards they is disposable enough for them not to care, or they believe in continuing to support the creator regardless of what's coming out anymore.

That doesn't necessarily make abandoning a project right, but just because he does not continue to update it does not mean he is suddenly responsible for the patrons lack of upkeep to their own money outflow.

Reactions: hesus danu and Paz

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

you can always "close" a site, its easy to say" the others are guildy for send me money ......... easy while you keep you patreon , withouw close if you stop , or at last say, i abandond this game and keep this page for if i ever want restart................. and there nowhere see a year............ last update in july ......... but it never said 2020 and not 2021............ how must new members know he is a year ago stop with updating, so easy .................sound like you will do exact same, else you not defent him for do so, i will shame myself if i get money if i stop produce a game, (i want make a game too but have no money to buy good models)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Damn this sucks, was a fun game. Wish more people set it up like this. Good playability.
but ni replayable, the zombies are always on same place, and must follow a order, so you can only do stuff if you find out what you must do first, game was good, i want make beter variant of this game, ............. with no memory loss and be "patient x" you can play as "zombie king" ............. heal with blood of "poison with blood" and make you zombie harem , and rules as a king, or try to help them , find there trust first etc, so there 2 ways to play, always 2 quests and not 1 , good vs evil............... you can always to both by "heal them" and cheat so you "hero look" on them, so you have more patients in your hospital , look more fun too, and zombies attack only the other charakters , so you be always the hero , because you can go where all will fail......... was hoping he return in a few months, but is now a year ago ..............so sad, wanted to see how he was planning all to build up, there where enough empy places on map for new lokations etc, and you can always build a second map, say you go to a shopping center and there you get new map for other lokations in that lokation, or even let go to other city"s etc

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
not suprised by game being abandoned
if a game is anything decent
i auto assume it will be abandoned lol so i do not get disapointed much

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
not suprised by game being abandoned
if a game is anything decent
i auto assume it will be abandoned lol so i do not get disapointed much
think real problem is........... most make game pure for the money, not because there want make there own game there wanted to play but not find yet, if i make version , it will be a "conquer/save the world...... you can choose to rules over the zombies, or ......... heal them and find a vaccin.......... all have several solutions, and ways to play, with several endings, d

but is you make game for money, and you get less that you hoping for, and some even mad on you for killong a character there like very much..............then there fly your fame away , you find only hate and not a workshipping fan base.......... there is not even 1 explanation why he "give up" there enough people that help you for free, ........ just promis there names in the credits, you cannot show money........... well that you name is in the credits of that game for you "great help....................... and have maby even not used of used models there "give you" , ask help, and you will be surprised ............. but looks he did pure for the money, and dont ask for help, and get frustraded

Shawn1990

Jul 22, 2021
Hi everyone! I just want to drop by and say thank you for playing my game.
I think the main concern is the lack of lewd content. In episode 1, I wanted to first introduce the world and the game mechanics. It's important for me to capture the details of the surrounding environment instead of jumping to mindless sex. As for episode 2, I'm working on a lot more naughty stuff, so expect to see a lot more of that in late February.
I read all your messages and feedback. I'll try to incorporate your ideas for future updates, so please share your opinions and criticisms.

Thank you,
EndlessTaboo
update this game pls :cry:

Shawn1990

Jul 22, 2021
u

Thank you for all your feedback and support
I just want to say that I'm quite surprised that so many people played my game already. Before yesterday, I didn't even talk about this game to anyone, so it feels good to talk about my game for the first time.
I received a lot of feedback, mostly positive, but also a few criticisms, which I take very seriously. For the upcoming update, I'll be focusing much more on the naughty aspect of the game, so expect more lewd contents with different characters.

I appreciate all your messages. If you have any ideas or things you'd like to see in the game, please let me know in the comment section. You can also post it on our .
update please :cry:

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
happy to see you return to the land of the living, no game had my attention as this, i download some, but i play almost none of them , your game was different, also with the zombie treat, the enemys that want you killed, its a real story , not just "get all girls " withouw real storyline, ............ do you have a idee wen there will come next update????????????? i wait over a year................
(you promiss last update from aprill 2020, we now almost august 2021

succes

dont forget the fab edition, i try once , but dont understand how it works, you said there was also stuff thats not in game, but al i see was a "scene replay" , will be fine to have some "faq" where you explain what you must do , so you can find hidden content , and not just a "scene replay " (as i say, i complete not understand the working, i understand that it more than a "scene replay"...............

Last edited:
Reactions: Shawn1990

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
there a lot with similar body, and faces but all look somewhat different, is also reason why i not start make a game, this models you dont get for free, and good looking girls cost for me to much money , (im invalide , so no work or money, only just to much to die from and to less to life , and cheap food make fat (170 kg) life letterly from lassange, diet cola (from lidl) and chips, 7 days/7 , so money to buy al models i need , (and you need background too etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i read wrong, it was reposted, so he still not returned so there will never be a update, he is silent from june 2020 , over a tear ago

Reactions: spacekun

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
The game had so much potential, it's a pity that the development was canceled.
The developer should take heart and develop the game further.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
this game was reason why i was come to this site, its really sad, its strange, because update was almost finish, so far i see, (promiss update already in aprill, delay each time till june or july, and then "poof" never see or heard again, so strange, i believe a week of so before he post a promiss but said he had some problems with game and was "very frustraded, ; so sad indeed, i love the story, its not just "get a harem game, but was complete story with zombie you can heal and save, there was even made a hospital for you to seek zombie girls and save them or the biten one...............want make similar game, but then as "zombieking" where you can play as "good" of evil"

evil is most easy, make them zombie and add to you harem , of "good" and get there friendship and trust first "etc"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
so the players who want only sex can play evil, and who want a story can play "good" with 3 endings, good, neutral and "evil"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
same, but you need earn first there trust and love, only difference is as evil there brainless zombie's that do all you ask, as human you must first know them beter, proof you can be trusted, save them (as zombie king you can command zombie's ) and try to let them live at your place so there "save" , its more about do quest to earn there trust so there fall in love with you and then and only then there is sex, as zombieking you can do whatever you want with them , but with you "gift" there is also a change to "try again" , by make them zombie's and heal them so there forget the last "quest"so you can so something different and thy again, (if you make them angry of catch by spying on them or if there wake up during the "sleepsex" .... so you can try different ways because you can "undo" stuff, maby even the possibility to choose what "quest" there must forget, ....... example if there find out your the zombie king (with even a change to choose a "zombie queen" (neutral ending) is between good and evil, must find good models and places , the plans are there, but need to figure out the complete storyline, and what i go use, rempy of rpg maker........... i want several towns and a lot of girls, (you must also save female zombie's, and if you save a "male zombie" he will turn back and murder al girls in that house where you put hem in, so thats the difficulty, (you can always save the death by make them zombie"s , heal them and return into humans, (will have nightmares about it and earn more difficult trust because somewhere there remember that you bring that zombie in, so you must try to make it al just a bad dream and that it was the food that was bad and all give a similar dream, ........ and you must seek al zombie girls and make them human, or ............ choose to make all a zombie , and bring them to a house before she change, so she can bite everbody, so there different ways to replay, and if you dont want a story line you have only sex , or you must earn there trust , love and friendship first,

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes