Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
all i know in last message he had problems with game and was very frustrated about it, think there where some bugs he cannot solve or so
Why doesn't the developer ask other people if they can help him because of the bugs?!
There would certainly be people who would help him.

Greetings from Germany

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i got it now
i thought girls they like the good guy more than the bad guy .. the bad guy always the loser i thought
but looks like from ur answer i get there is zombies and fantaziya there in the story so .. yea ..
didnt know that earlier

thanks for explane.. i didnt start the game yet so i really didnt know

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
its not this game, here is al linear, no chooses, and i dont like the memory lose , you start withouw a backstory and explanation , how doctor know of his healing "sperm" she was even shocked to see him naked in bed, so how do she know if she not know he is naked, make no sense, thats why i make some differences, , the easy fast play as evil zombie king and get al girls into zombie, and choose between 2 other endings, where you heal the world from zombies and get al girls, or a more neutral ending where there still zombie's so there forced more to stay because its to dangerous outside, (and then the small endings for who you got and "forget" to saved, ........... game is good as he made it, but in start you need kill that girls sister you meet in ths school , to find out couple minutes later you cos saved her, ........ and you can look at the girl as she watch you and get some hate, but if you take here with you there is no option to "play" with here, was a good option to get a "first death" where you wake up 3 days later in the morgue , here is linear and you must do quest a before you can start quest b, some stuff make complete no sense, like....... some evenings no girl come home for diner of see you go sleep, but no explanation why there stay away or what heppens, there out as you but you can never "find" them look around, ....... you meet the girls as you get catch by the sex, but still no option to take elevator to speak with them, not even girl you saved from bitten " etc etc etc, i love storyline, thats why i want make similar game, but dont want to "steal" game, now he is more than a year out, i go once i figure out where i want go with game and know where to go to ending, and storyline, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to much idee's ; and not know if i take a transgender instead , and transgender zombie"s make game more difficult, because "man change back to zombie"s; and a trans is born as a man, so she can kill everbody, so many saves lead to the death, so you must find out who to kill and who to "save" ....... but need find good models , and most is to buy, finded some on torrent, but there big packages that cost a lot of time to figure all complete out, + need learn ho to make games, , so as a say, need figure out a believeble plotstory line, that is same intresting as this game, but withouw the hate, as zombie king you can bring death back to live, and if a mother die, what happens to child, wil it be a zombie, a human of same as you , a "halfling" .......... one you need to kill because she of he start killing and eat some of your "harem............ give some nice surprises in the story...........
we see, not in the mood to start make game, not withouw a full plan and where i want to go and in what order, .............else you make same mistake and go where you not had wanted to go, i hear say that he said to one he was not so happy about the game and wanted complete restart, maby i started under new name, .......... and still earn extra money from patreon for this game,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw i want start game in a morgue, where you freak out the doctor on a moment where zombies want enter the morgue but stop as there see you, and as you command there follow you order , and so is the doctor the only one who know your secret (different then here, because here she know al while you not even know yourself.............. thats why she stay with you , and so she help you with patienst etc , and if you die, she wait wen you return, and ont wake up while you open and take all your organs out you body, she know you 'immortal" and come back to life, and so she can find a story out why you not see couple days, and he can explain he is patient x and what happens before, so you know all too, and all feels natural, and not a explanation to the 4th wall , like other games, where al make no sense, she is only one that stay with you however you play as "good" or evil, you can give here you powers so she can even help you etc, here there no options, and no explanetion why you different than others, how al happens etc, i want expain al in game, as patient x, ............. you can make zombie with your blood of heal with sperm, ........ think how this game was if you had possibility to change you attacker in a zombie instead and use here to escape, and return to find al death so you can turn them into zombie"s; (thats why neutral have most sex because you can take your enemy as slaves too, if you play good , you need kill them , if you play evil, you need kill the people that are imune to the virus and turn direct back to humans with al memory with no loses, so you need to kill them so there cannot tell you secret, so there differences in the 3 gameplays, so some girls are unfuckable if you play "good, some as you play evil,
, you see there is a lot to think about before i even can start make game, and even then, ........... how i make a good demo ? where al gameplays will be showed, so you want play game

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
this game is not replayable, thats the problem, even the zombies stay always on same place, and there is no meetings on the street with nobody, reason why i want change game so that even "searching" give some "scenes" you can only unlock by "luck"
........ like finding the bike......... or here tas she loose, etc, want more a resident evil fibe, where you never know what will happens next map , where nothing in linear, and change each game , so you cannot make a walktrough complete because a change constant, even where you can find somebody, even places where someone live can change, even during the game, and if you wait to long there start there own fortress, you need to break down with you zombie"s and play then there "savior" (and because you can revive everbody) you can "kill " to show you trustworthy , etc,

so you see i find i lot out what i want change thats not in this game, its sad game is so linear, and some events even never happens, see so many that never see the zombie girl in the elevator of "come to you house, even if its on you "quest" there so much stuff that complete make no sense, like........ what happens to the daughter that let you escape, there is no way to find out, but if you make each game "random" you must figure out and no "walktrough" can spoil you stuff

shall not be for this year i think, to much to figure out where to start, storyline , possibilitys, and change to "find" , so you need to replay to "find all secrets" and possibilitys

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw this game is so linear as possible, you can find nothing before you do stuff in a order, and help button make no sense, what you must do etc
so is not not even replayable, once you play its boring as hell

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
reason why i make game random, so even if you need restart, game is always different, you know never what come "first" and in what order,
so there is never boring stuff,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
looks me nice if you not know how people respond, fall she direct in love with you and will be you girlfriend from day 1, or will she hate you and must you earn here trust, make game also more fun, because there is no game similar, and you get new quests because you must first earn here trust, and even where she live and how easy of difficuly it is to watch here etc, love a game where nothing is always the same, even what she ask you to find can be frustrated, you can ask zombie"s if he is a einstein you will always get what you want , but if stupid , you can die and lose 3 days and al progress because you show yourself for 3 days, ...............you can give tips, but a real walktrough is impossible and so there is no way to cheat....... like ask passwords , so you not need to seek them first, a complete sandbox game, you can play "4ever" ane each time find new stuff, if you not want ending game, like in some games where you must go to bed and "dream about future" to see the ending of that girl, and even if you did, if you do a second time , it can complete changes if she catch you with something , like see "bang" a zombiegirl, what can happens if npc walk around and seek and can "show up" make game also frustrated, because she lose memory of last day, and that you get same luck, is always the question, so she can first love you cooking and have a romantic night, and next time hate it and think you wanted murder here, and you lose all here respect, so you can do all again, , make so more fun and need make soms chooses, like "closing door and hide key and look first to a keyhole or camera that no one see you leave house, and while you go to door you can have bad luck she just come around te corner, so a lot of savings and mistakes , etc,
here this game is boring because is always same, even the zombies stay always same place, once you know where to look, there is no danger at all, to get hurt........................ as zombieking even is not always sure, if a zombie have to much hunger she of he murder and eat here before restart take back orders, so , make even a date unsure of it outcome, even if you did all perfect, , with same outcome you need do all again if you not saved on time, even if you did , you not sure what happens next time instead, ....... stupid stuff even as trap in a rusty nail and must take to the doctor, then she not want have sex also because she hurt and if you ask while she is mad you even ask, al progress is undo, ....... have a good idee how i want make my version of this game, same consept, but complete different feeling

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
anjd offcourse, she can be a stalker , of shy , or unsure and get hurt if you meet someone new, even maby turn to the enemy with all your secrets, etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
This was really fun, navigation was a bit of a pain at times but over all very good game, shame it was abandoned.
game was reason why i was come to this site, there only couple games ; but 2 i already play (names not matters) , i was really sad to see game abandonded, we where so close to a update, was first for april (that i see at last, but believe its was from march there promiss update , than change to june, then july , and at end................... it keep stay on july , and was nowhere to find, i plan a similar game, i find this best idee ever,
is mostly............ or its sex, of "story" . or "horror , but almost never same time, and if there do all 3 , female look al exact same of "blurred" and you you see sex firstperson, so al you see is her face and some "jumping" dat say "i had sex but some time no real nude bodys , of from a distance, .... here you had all,
but ...... i did not like memory loses of no backstort how al happens, only story you had was "from here boyfriend , but you look through "his eyes , while she "tell the storry , make no sence

i want a "zombieking" and some powers as the zombies , like see living people through te walls, ........ in movies zombies always find you wherever you hide, so he can use powers to find all girls and even his enemy"s , and differect way to do stuff, not real "quest" ....... give more freedom .......... so you can seek them and rape and kill them even before its a quest,
the quest are only for the story for if you not did them,
so its a not linaer game, that was worst of this game, you must do all in a order, i want make all different every game, so the people you meet at last, can be first next game and force you to play different, ................ if locksmith is not there you need find someone to climb the roof , or you clim yourself, ....... or all windows closed , but you finded the locksmith of someone who learn you etc, and everthing had 50 options,
so people want to play to find every way to do a quest
lot more fun,
once you played, this game is robbing as hell , its sad,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i love the story, its best, ma no variations in game, not even zombies , there al exact same place, and you will never meer a zombie in the city, there no dangerous meetings, .......... while as game start, he tell here , " you see so many zombies and thanks and that there had to run ......... if i remember me corrent , but as you play............ there is no zombie to find, never, as you saved woman (or choose to do not , its always exact same, there no options,
as zombieking, you can give her you blood and turn her into a zombie and escape whil she start murder them all,
or you give sperm to see how she get stronger, ............. so you can get stronger................ or less enemy"s
so make already different gameplay, ......... and some options are not acceptable more, so you must play several times and is a walktrough impossible , because every action will change gameplay , and delete soms choose options, so make game much more intens because all your chooses are so important, here................ nothing happens, never,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
need pirate soms models so i can use them, is reason why i not start game, if you pirate there to much options,
and you get overwelmt by the chooses you need to make to give game a good basic
and every place make soms difficults and ask different game play,
if you not find keysmith you need diffente options, and most are deathly (and you cannot real die but can change relationship.......... why you was 3 days nowhere to find, mak you ready for there quistions, so first game you need a lot to kill and use zombiepowers to delete memory; and make changes,
and if you do to much you can do all again but much more difficult and you need catch here best friend so she not tell you meet aready , etc

you can use same story from start, and steal storyline, but as al have his price you need find soms options,
....... so you can watch sister, even f her , ........... but she can wake up, ...... if nothings happens you need only clean memory and make a second "first meeting" ....... as explane why zombie as already death as you enter , but lived before you enter building............ or as she wake up, can you kill here fast , and cleaning al proofs " etc etc etc, ........ so same game but feels complete different game,
and is chooses are deleted, no game will be same because it made in impossible

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
but i loved this game , i was wait if he return, i dont want be the man that "steal" his game, and all will think , he plagiate me and i not him, and wanted to know how he seed game and what his storyline was

superblob

Aug 31, 2017
but i loved this game , i was wait if he return, i dont want be the man that "steal" his game, and all will think , he plagiate me and i not him, and wanted to know how he seed game and what his storyline was
you should go for it, it´s been a long while since the game was abandoned, besides i don´t think it will be seen as a steal more like homage, a continuation made from a fan for the fans.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes