hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
game is death over a year, im happy as someone respond, its letterly the only joy i have in life (50 year man withouw friend or family, gun a old man his small pleasure, im afraid, that game never will make, (also 1 of reason why i never started make game, want be sure he never return, , only than i can look what i can "steal" from this game, its say you can take models, but then there have no "bones" more and cannot use anymore, , it will be very unpleasure if he return, but if you waiting over a year, developer cannot be angry, he abadonded his game , you only try to make game again, because of that, its not more stealing .......... just as visit a old house, its from nobody anymore, so its not real stealing if you find something, ........ i really loved this game so much, was reason why i enter this site, it was only way to following the update, ps , there is another site you can watch

can you see if there is news again, both still exist, ....... btw, im not easy insulted, if you get older, you become more tollerant and let stuff just happens, ............

good luck, btw he had also twitter and so , but all are "death"

oh before i forget

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-fap-edition-v1-2-night-outfit-endlesstaboo.43863/

is not really a game but i not complete understand what it is, it must have some expiriences that not in the game,

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-2019-xmas-special-final-endlesstaboo.45107/

only game finish , but is just a small xmass special

thats al i can give, ..........not all that look be spammed is "spammed" just as this, i not post "to post" ..... maby not what people wanted to read , i just said most of the time i want make similar game and my changes of game............ take girls death (if you playd you know who i meaning, if not you will figure out why all people get so angry , some even leaving game for it, if i play a "zombieking" no death is perminant, so give me so much more possibiltys to make a bloodbad, and still "save everbody.......... by wake up the death and heal them later from be a zombie, ........ and make a small memmory lose , if you want have some pleasure, or let them lose memory of there deaths, etc , give so much ways , even let zombies enter if you security is bad, and let them kill all, and than you need find al parts make body heal make zombie let them healing body so all wounds are away and remove zombie virus and make human agan.................or if horny make zombie slave , and if done , bring back to life and let them al forget, make game ever replayable again,

there always miracles, ...... no work by corona , is also no money to finish of make updaes, ............ models etc cost you money , and make you own is costly too, so , who know , can return maby even after corona "nightmare" (am a antivax who not believing in corona......................

bye

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw , i dont have patreon , but even withouw you can see if there is some new entry
its easy to see there is no update from 21 june 2020

more dont you need, if you see movement , you can always google the name ................

good luck, thats all i can and have to say

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i look from time to time if he still earn money and still patreons, ..........(57) .............. get 57 euro or dollar of more...........(not all will pay the minimum of 1 euro, some maby even 4,5 or 9................ he still get free money, ........... btw a have 50 in past to live complete week from (food only); no wonder there still so many abadonded game, al there patreons , 1 for every game........... see some make 4 games at same time, (look somethime "other games" and think there finisht, but mostly there in developing too, ......... and who say he of she use different names and alliases.............. he can have easy 500 free money , and not even need standing up

that all people..................

Marduk68

Nov 24, 2018
game is death over a year, im happy as someone respond, its letterly the only joy i have in life (50 year man withouw friend or family, gun a old man his small pleasure, im afraid, that game never will make, (also 1 of reason why i never started make game, want be sure he never return, , only than i can look what i can "steal" from this game, its say you can take models, but then there have no "bones" more and cannot use anymore, , it will be very unpleasure if he return, but if you waiting over a year, developer cannot be angry, he abadonded his game , you only try to make game again, because of that, its not more stealing .......... just as visit a old house, its from nobody anymore, so its not real stealing if you find something, ........ i really loved this game so much, was reason why i enter this site, it was only way to following the update, ps , there is another site you can watch

can you see if there is news again, both still exist, ....... btw, im not easy insulted, if you get older, you become more tollerant and let stuff just happens, ............

good luck, btw he had also twitter and so , but all are "death"

oh before i forget

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-fap-edition-v1-2-night-outfit-endlesstaboo.43863/

is not really a game but i not complete understand what it is, it must have some expiriences that not in the game,

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-2019-xmas-special-final-endlesstaboo.45107/

only game finish , but is just a small xmass special

thats al i can give, ..........not all that look be spammed is "spammed" just as this, i not post "to post" ..... maby not what people wanted to read , i just said most of the time i want make similar game and my changes of game............ take girls death (if you playd you know who i meaning, if not you will figure out why all people get so angry , some even leaving game for it, if i play a "zombieking" no death is perminant, so give me so much more possibiltys to make a bloodbad, and still "save everbody.......... by wake up the death and heal them later from be a zombie, ........ and make a small memmory lose , if you want have some pleasure, or let them lose memory of there deaths, etc , give so much ways , even let zombies enter if you security is bad, and let them kill all, and than you need find al parts make body heal make zombie let them healing body so all wounds are away and remove zombie virus and make human agan.................or if horny make zombie slave , and if done , bring back to life and let them al forget, make game ever replayable again,

there always miracles, ...... no work by corona , is also no money to finish of make updaes, ............ models etc cost you money , and make you own is costly too, so , who know , can return maby even after corona "nightmare" (am a antivax who not believing in corona......................

bye
Thanks for Reply. The game was inciting and SF possibility are endless. Story quality is very important to me. Not pussy and dick .Good we have similarity thinking. Regards

Reactions: hesus danu

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
believe ist now almost 2 years he was last see,, no news at all , not even on his patreon (and still cash money) unbelieveble, ..... do people have so much money that there forget a game is death for longer than a year, that you wait some months i can understand, .................sad none can follow the cash,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
thats why its sad that there was never a real explanation, last time he was here , think a week or more before abandoned, he said , he was frustrated about the game and had problems, ".... dont worry , i will find solution............ he give up............ sad was just before a update, but there must be a real big bug , he "die" on , and give up , sad he never asked help , here some developers i think , or know one, .... think also by kill that prignant girlfriend, was for most " onvergiffeble
(im dutch) i understand, you cannot take revenge if none do anything, you cannot murder them for hating man, and take all sperm banks, ..........with all that sperm he was not really needed, and his "medicine" work only with a blowjob............ so it was needed, maby beter if there kill his roommate..... but whatever he did , people have always a favorite charakter that "must stay" if you kill them, .......... think its all of that, and maby lose job with covid....... and all charakters and models cost a lot of money, wanted make a game , and free stuff is "real shit" none want play a game if you use that, and did not finded a good torrent, and if i did , it was impossible to search what you had , was a lot work to make a free game, we never will know............. rest in peace....... wherever he is, ...... maby make another game under new name , is extra money ....... his patreon is still online

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
is minimum 47 free money........... x24 (2 years more or mess, is 1128 money where you get for free, is 550 at year "minimum, and only if all only give 1 dollar/euro.............. dont know if he is american or not (im not)

Jan 30, 2022
Is there no one who knows the author? to be able to know what has really happened and leave us with so much conjecture? It's not normal for it to disappear like that from the face
als ask same question, so far a know, .... none know him/her....... none have slightes idee why...... was best game ever, he was reason why e come to this site and sigh in and become a member, last was from april 2020 so is now 2 years total silent...........and there so many links, and all stop same datum in 2020... all still online, he even still get money on patreon, so think he/she must be living, unless death people can stay member of patreon

see nothing patreon stops if you die, so........ we never will know what happens .......... you never know, maby depression, and take in a few years up......... maby he change account and make new game........... make 10 patreons and 10 user names and half great games and you have free money...... for life

see some have 3 games updating same time......... so if al got there patreons........... but seek on his name, so there no "new games, so far i know,

ps new account because i forget what adress and password i used, i did get in my account after reset my pc, so must make new account, im the man with the long beard, same name, (make little loger, (hesus is a celtic sungod replace in rome......................

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2022
Given the timing and suddenness, very well could be COVID got him.
or he profit from free money and have abandont games under 25 dev names, ......... there still members on hit patreon...... question is.... stop patreon if you die...................

i was hoping he was mad and restart a year later and had just a burn out, its sad...... so a great game, i play almost no game from this,
and what i playd i never endings,

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes