Jan 30, 2022
So many big brother remakes, I wish someone picked this up, dude is probably dead, doubt anyone would have to deal with copyright shit
say, based on or remake, ... or simple change a letter, ......... last lust man standing........ lust and zombie"s,last man standing......... or even "god of lust" last man standing, can he heal the world........... and you even know why he need his sperm to heal, ............. a lust god his powers is in his dick............... and you can even make a beter game, with extra powers, i wanted make a zombie king,
so there 2 endings, normal or "lust"

where you use the zombies to you favore, and soms love necrophilia with a zombie, ............ to het world power..............
en the "good" where you populate earth , but you not longer " only man, ............. corruption and other options, , , this is a linear game, but with powers there several options, that change the endings,

still hope on a miracle, .......... so long game is made, im happy,

and he can always return and make his own story, ............... just call it, another lust man standing with similar story, and sharing beginning, and he can do nothing , and its 2 or 3 years?????????? so he cannot complain , none waited for him ,

update...

last update was from june 2020, so its almost 2 years...............

patrons

if he did it for money, he will return soon, because with only 36 patreons he dont get rich if he still live,

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2022
before last message , he still worked on program but had problems, no patreon want give me full tekst of this sign...........

How much is EndlessTaboo earning?
EndlessTaboo is earning $33 - $327 per month on Patreon

Posted: February 29, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Categories:

Tags: , , , , , , ,

so it not even ended as strip because game was to difficult, , so nothing after june 2020...................

all google search, ......... also nothing that die dies or whatever

cannot find more info

last i finded, ...

Schermafbeelding 2022-03-17 024158.jpg

Reactions: Twistty
Jan 30, 2022
last i see was he said he was still on game and had problems, in 2 years you the first who said this, .... do you know him? and why? is sad is best game on this side, all games that i see finish are crap, i was hoping he restart after some years, if i ever have money to buy models etc, i make my own version, with his own "fap version" (as zombieking) give also explanation why only his sperm works, ...... his blood is infected, his sperm heals him constant "man cannot heal complete , there always change back, so his blood stay infected and its his sperm that have antivirus, , so you can make al a zombie , as "save world, give also more options because you can save people , so if you make mistaken you can always heal al back, its also in gave you need do oral sex to heal, so sex is possible, .... and can explain why doctor knows all.. she heal by accident by give a blowjob, , give most more sense, and you can kill more people like prignant girl and all you need is change death body in a zombie and heal her then, so she live back, and none can hate you, give you more options, ....... you can make 50 zombie girls and you can only save 20 (there no more rooms places left of something, so you can always make different bodytyps, so all can choose there "harem"

game is good, find a way to save earth, but also give options to be evil and sabotage stuff etc,

by kill woman, here baby changed too and give him same powers and is fast adult man, so you must choose, help son, of chantage of blackmail to murder and so....... you find out he is same as you see he heals back to normal etc,

enough options for different endings, etc
and there hidden queest because there much hidden zombies with each there questline etc
so have m y idee"s and if ne never return, he cannot say i "cheated

Reactions: spacekun
Jan 30, 2022
last i see was that he had trouble with game , to much problems but he said he will solve problems (was here on this site , see between answers) i even reposted it, , and thats last i see him ,

Jan 30, 2022
you see june 12 2020 is last message, end he said he still working on game , i believe here was 1 too but you must seek for yourself, go back still you see game was still working,

Jan 30, 2022
i forget i posted this, .......... is june 2020 and promiss update in june......... what never come..........21 june was last post op patreon (im not a member so cannot tell more so , if he stop game , i never see that post, and its not on his patreon of other sites, i visit them all

taboo2.jpg

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If there been no word from the creator in 2 years times... Good chance the kitty is dead hoss....

Jan 30, 2022
with corona is all possible, even lose of work and so not enough money for buy new models he need to update map etc, .............. he can even make new game under new name............. if you want fast rich, make under 25 names , 25 unfinisch games......................

there still 30 patreons, is still minimum 30 every month.make several patreons and you have still money from older games, had 2 years money for free 30x24 is 720........... complete free money.......... thats almost a 13the "month" , can you buy a cheap pc for or make a new game for, or even pay somebody ..............somethime do it just for fun, to see how far there can go, before people see connections,

your innocent, till some can proof your guild, and if i open 30 patreons under a new email ...... with "new dev" name, .........with vpn there is not even a ip adress...............

Reactions: vishwajeetpanwar
Jan 25, 2020
with corona is all possible, even lose of work and so not enough money for buy new models he need to update map etc, .............. he can even make new game under new name............. if you want fast rich, make under 25 names , 25 unfinisch games......................

there still 30 patreons, is still minimum 30 every month.make several patreons and you have still money from older games, had 2 years money for free 30x24 is 720........... complete free money.......... thats almost a 13the "month" , can you buy a cheap pc for or make a new game for, or even pay somebody ..............somethime do it just for fun, to see how far there can go, before people see connections,

your innocent, till some can proof your guild, and if i open 30 patreons under a new email ...... with "new dev" name, .........with vpn there is not even a ip adress...............
possible but then again he just vanished from social media even discord like suddenly and permanently, I really wish someone picked up this game instead of 69th version of Big Brother

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
possible but then again he just vanished from social media even discord like suddenly and permanently, I really wish someone picked up this game instead of 69th version of Big Brother
There is no point in just "pick up" a game someone else started to make. It's the original creator that made the game good. Someone that might pick it up doesn't necessary keep make it good.

Reactions: Alfius and Simon7
Jan 30, 2022
if i had money, i make a game based on this, but then as "zombieking" .......... so there 2 endings, as human healing world, or you make complete world zombie"s, you can even do both because there is a time there lose and never can remember, so you can be a hero that heal them, not knowing you was the one that make them a zombie, ............ so there different ways to play, "blackmail for "heal them etc, , so complete as zombie, al in between to complete human, ..........best part is you can let as many people be kill off, .........if you refuse zombie powers you must fight very hard to keep them alive, if you use you powers , there will remember it one way or another, so best ending is very hard, .........have a quest and several options to do the queest, make game playable, here zombies always on same place, there no real danger, ...... so want part shooter , if you want play as human, but if you kill you "heal" and cannot use powers etc, ........based on game, but this game is not replayable, you cannot even choose quest, you must figure out how do quest , wat meaning you can withouw cleu what to do, like see how many ask where you find knife, ............. some parts even never happens, as meet zombiegirl in elevator etc, make so much beter game, i want make a endless sandbox, where you need find and heal , of fight to destroy humans, and its hard because if you kill to much, you can lower by do opposet, kill humans so zombies stop attack and you het back you powers, ................but so is there bad endings, because if you kill to much you cannot go back, and get killed over and over, so you must try stuff make sirum to let them back forget so you powers are resetted etc, ................ game was good, i wanted to see what idee dev had but love my idee , but i must thanks this game, because it give me the idee,

there not enough free stuff, so if i make games i want have the money to do and even hire someone to help me , because if you never did, how you remove bugs etc , there also know what program is beter, rpg maker or something else, i want make a sandbox with map generator, so none 2 games are same, and you must find stuff, to get powers etc, that means i need a lot of 3d models, and a randomator that make uniek models, so no 2 games are same, or people live in same house, every game, so you need search for loot and people, if you want fab game you choose zombies (never ask trust quests etc)

Jan 30, 2022
endless girls mean mass murder is possible, even enemy that kill your girls or zombie, and you must find you spies; bases from each of them and the secret bunker (you never can find withouw get clues , there always opposet , because kill both, ......... you cannot make zombies if there no living girls, etc ; there want make you suffer so how longer you play, so you must make basis also and security, also............... this game is a great basis idee, but want more options, with there problems , that also change enemy"
there concentrate them of the people you befriend with, so once find you must find base, but build as you dont know where non lives, so you need zombie powers to see though wall, that always force you do opposet to get powers first and then do al to destoy short and later longer memory, but also look for cams , find diaree"s to see if there find out who you are, so not only building but also thief similator etc, ................. game give me this idee, because its not a brainless "f game"

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
if i had money, i make a game based on this, but then as "zombieking" .......... so there 2 endings, as human healing world, or you make complete world zombie"s, you can even do both because there is a time there lose and never can remember, so you can be a hero that heal them, not knowing you was the one that make them a zombie, ............ so there different ways to play, "blackmail for "heal them etc, , so complete as zombie, al in between to complete human, ..........best part is you can let as many people be kill off, .........if you refuse zombie powers you must fight very hard to keep them alive, if you use you powers , there will remember it one way or another, so best ending is very hard, .........have a quest and several options to do the queest, make game playable, here zombies always on same place, there no real danger, ...... so want part shooter , if you want play as human, but if you kill you "heal" and cannot use powers etc, ........based on game, but this game is not replayable, you cannot even choose quest, you must figure out how do quest , wat meaning you can withouw cleu what to do, like see how many ask where you find knife, ............. some parts even never happens, as meet zombiegirl in elevator etc, make so much beter game, i want make a endless sandbox, where you need find and heal , of fight to destroy humans, and its hard because if you kill to much, you can lower by do opposet, kill humans so zombies stop attack and you het back you powers, ................but so is there bad endings, because if you kill to much you cannot go back, and get killed over and over, so you must try stuff make sirum to let them back forget so you powers are resetted etc, ................ game was good, i wanted to see what idee dev had but love my idee , but i must thanks this game, because it give me the idee,

there not enough free stuff, so if i make games i want have the money to do and even hire someone to help me , because if you never did, how you remove bugs etc , there also know what program is beter, rpg maker or something else, i want make a sandbox with map generator, so none 2 games are same, and you must find stuff, to get powers etc, that means i need a lot of 3d models, and a randomator that make uniek models, so no 2 games are same, or people live in same house, every game, so you need search for loot and people, if you want fab game you choose zombies (never ask trust quests etc)
Why do you need money? If you want to make a game, then make a game. Take some time and learn how... No one want to make anything based on your rambling mess. Just as no one will make games out of the many "good ideas" people throw up in gendisc from time to time. People that know how to make games, make the games they want to make.

Reactions: justTx
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes