hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
a game based on is not real stealing, because my game will be different from start, no memory lose, and play as "good or evil"
but cannot find good free models, not enough to make a full game, and i dont have the money to buy models, still asking myself if i need to take rpg maker myselfs, not so much 3d only if you speak to others, and give you also more freedom you can click on a house on the map , but you dont want a menu onder a menu, but in a rpg, you can enter in front, backk garden of hide, etc , what is difficulty in renpy , you can do more in rph maker, if i figure out how make random models that appaer in empty houses, you can even be a serial murder, or "zombie maker" something as " overlord" where you take over the world, have several idee"s for game, most want only fab, and so you can do your darkest fantasy and rape or "sleepsex" or whatever you want, more a sandbox where always new people come live , to many idee"s but not the money or knowledge (yet) to make the games i want to play myself

dont make a game for others, make a game for youselfs you want share,,,,,,,, thats why so many abandond games,

Reactions: spacekun

superblob

Aug 31, 2017
a game based on is not real stealing, because my game will be different from start, no memory lose, and play as "good or evil"
but cannot find good free models, not enough to make a full game, and i dont have the money to buy models, still asking myself if i need to take rpg maker myselfs, not so much 3d only if you speak to others, and give you also more freedom you can click on a house on the map , but you dont want a menu onder a menu, but in a rpg, you can enter in front, backk garden of hide, etc , what is difficulty in renpy , you can do more in rph maker, if i figure out how make random models that appaer in empty houses, you can even be a serial murder, or "zombie maker" something as " overlord" where you take over the world, have several idee"s for game, most want only fab, and so you can do your darkest fantasy and rape or "sleepsex" or whatever you want, more a sandbox where always new people come live , to many idee"s but not the money or knowledge (yet) to make the games i want to play myself

dont make a game for others, make a game for youselfs you want share,,,,,,,, thats why so many abandond games,
You´re right on the " do the game for yourself" part, you seem like you have lots of ideas hopefully you can make some of em, best of luck i´ll be waiting to play whenever you accomplish em.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
figure out storyline, thats where most make mistakes and do stuff there cannot undo, thats why i want be a "zombieking" where you can revive the death, like girl that die, what if you change here into zombie, and back human to bring her alive, will you kid be changed too??????? there a lot to do, and also for a second game, where you kid have stronger powers etc, i need find out a good storyline with some good plots etc

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
A year and a half since the last sign of life from the dev and yet their website is still up. Someone must be paying the hosting. Anyone know more? Is development coming back?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
nobody hear from him anymore, so change is small, he is smart by say not what year the update come , reason why people still pay? no clue

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
yeah , a really sad end, if i ever win and can buy models and backgrounds, etc , i make myself a game ......... only taboo"s is sex with kids , and dogs, and only hairy pussy"s allowed, ........ only kids have no hair, every pedo mod (make pussy hairless wil be banned, a zombie king version, but playable both ways, ........ make zombies of "heal zombies , difficulty is also of that part choose, you must earn there trust etc, whil a "zombie is just a brainless slave but both have difficultys, ......... if you play evil and find out , you must protect yourself, you have there powers , so you czan smell them , you even smell the black powder in the bullets, ...... neutral is "both"
you heal and keep your enemy under controll, ..... begin is same as this, ....... you wake up for a second time after day, 1st was patient x and second is with testings, your zombie powers, as wall climming etc, ..... you start with you doctor because she see you stand up, and is not longer afraid after talking to her and show you no brainless zombie, and realise you must be patient x , and know why she had feeling see you , and you perfect looking body, you was patient x and you body was disapoir and you box was detroy from inside............ but was surprised to see a letter with excuses and some money to buy the cost, ....... so she "trust" you because of that............. and its "her" roommate..................it was strange, , you was the one that forget her and you must do so much to get a date whil it was see that she loved you already, ......... and there you servants , you can trust, you sperm has healing powerr, and something happens she cos not walk, ....... after doctor tell you secret she not believe you , and think its a trick to get a blowjob, but want know why she want so much that you do it, and she was healed complete and pain disapoir

is also explaining why there both where more important than that murdered prignant girl.... ......... and you can heal the death......... make it perfect, there can never hate you want all theree need is , wake you up from death,

so endless possible ways to play, to act etc

same storyline as this game, but why she is more important that your child................ is unclear, why you cannot kill you roommate........ best part is, i can........... i wake her up, and al i need is remember here you secret , and ask here how i explane a opensliced neck to be healed................ best part is, if you did somethink , you can use ability to let all forget over last weak, ....... ...... you can do what you want, but also punnisch you by reopen last 15 quests..... so you can do al again,

so you force to think what you do so you can restore the quest much more easy , etc

...... same game, but complete different at same time...................

and i make a walkthrough impossible, because nothing is same twice, make game replayable

even name and models must be random, so its never boring , because you play possible with 2 different charakters and charakter of them, ........ ... my moto is, make a game you want to play .............
money may never be the reason nr 1

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Why is abonden. ONe of Best game ever.
if somebody know the dev.... i wondering the same, its sad none can do, looks none know him , have no friends, or none of them love his game , (or not know its from him) its more than a year now

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

all are death after 2020 wen last promis was made for a update that month , its strange that he just for a update stops, last post here i see was he had problems with game and was very frustrated , promis that he will solved it, ....... to many bugs? and if you cannot handle it of find a way out, its sad he never ask help or reach out or is kill by corona or car of whatever...........

im play with idee to make a game myself , but have no money to buy stuff, and the free models sucks to much , maby , 1 day, a remake of this game with some changes..............

Reactions: spacekun

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
Why is abonden. ONe of Best game ever.
Floppy penis? Sure this is the best game ever if you get turned on by your own dick. Floppy penises. If you are attracted to women, you are shit out of luck. There is very little female nudity in this game but you will see your own dick a lot. Floppy penises flopping all around the room. There are lots of attractive females in this game, but we should forget about that, because look at my penis! If I wanted to look at my penis as much as possible, then this game is for me. Floppy, floppy penises. Gay men or straight women are shit out of luck, too. There are no other men in this game. They can only see their own penis. But they will see their own penis so much! Their floppy, floppy penis. So I guess this game isn't for anyone? Except people who like looking at their own penis a bunch. This game is awesome for those who have the fantasy of looking at their own penis. Floppy penis.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Floppy penis? Sure this is the best game ever if you get turned on by your own dick. Floppy penises. If you are attracted to women, you are shit out of luck. There is very little female nudity in this game but you will see your own dick a lot. Floppy penises flopping all around the room. There are lots of attractive females in this game, but we should forget about that, because look at my penis! If I wanted to look at my penis as much as possible, then this game is for me. Floppy, floppy penises. Gay men or straight women are shit out of luck, too. There are no other men in this game. They can only see their own penis. But they will see their own penis so much! Their floppy, floppy penis. So I guess this game isn't for anyone? Except people who like looking at their own penis a bunch. This game is awesome for those who have the fantasy of looking at their own penis. Floppy penis.
dont think you understand reason why people love this game, it is the storyline, not a brainless fuckgame, but be a savior agains a zombie world that have the problem that the antivirus is in his sperm and cannot use outside the body because "air" kill the antivirus once it leaving the body, so cannot distract and isolate to make a vaccin, btw

fuck a girl in her mond while she is ko, is so horny, and yes maby i have a kick for sleepsex, and it more natural as you must first meet them and win there trust and so before the want fuck you, or see you al woman as "fuckmeat"

maby this is not a game for you, sad enough i never find here any really good game, exept treasure of nadia and the game before this, .......... not all are for brainless sexgames, i hate sex for the sex games ......... here full pedophiles that kick on games where the father fuck his daughters........look how much wanted a incest patch, (find more horny as roommate was his sister) then a beter kicking on a floppy penis, for that you dont go to jail.................pedo???????????????? (i dont care)

Reactions: Alfius and spacekun

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Hope you get off the drugs.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Hope you get off the drugs.
spiritual people dont need drugs, we live already in the "other" world, and im medium and healer................. and call myself hesus (born 834 before myself....) replace by rome with apollonius of tyana.................... lucifer is latin name for venus, goddess of love............ so , funfact, you can call me the son of lucifer also.................no drugs can give you this, .......... btw serrieus now, if i make a game , i will do also in first person, make game more personal to, if i ever can make it in 3d , i dont need change nothing, if i ever win, i make game in unreal engine 5 , want more a open world, where you can walk free, search for the girls , in a city thats almost empty; make game more fun, and replayable is locations changes every time you start new game, so you need really search and rescu, and instead of memory lose, i go for a "zombieking" so you can play as "good" or evil, ........... evil is "easy" and good is difficult (you must first earn there trust and respect, as zombieking there brainless slaves, ......... make game more intresting, so there 3 endings, ........... destroy world, and be a zombie king, save world or a "in between" if you let some zombies walk around, , then people will keep turning in zombies , so is "several years peace until al start again (only option to get a "new game + "

idee is there, only not the money to buy good 3d models en layouts and so on (im dutch and not know a terms,

life is a game, dont be insulted, i learn thats only way to let people respond back to you, there ego dont let them walk away...........ist so funny, to see it happens, drugs reaction was funny, most not that relax, ...... only christians are to stupid to see the insult, there keep workship my murders...............no need to believe me, none does, i dont care,

have fun if you dont play this game its good, and withouw give a spoiler, something happens that make his fans very angry on him/her, think its real reason why its abbadond

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw , there is a pak you can but on to "feel" the sex" reason why see that floppy penis as "yours" make it feel more real, (there is a test once where there hide his real arm and do same action on a fake hand , and take than a hammer to hit it, all thinking it was there real hand, reason why i love this so much, even on a screen it feel as you have the sex , and not your character as you play it in 3th person (reason why i hate 3th person games, want feel the sword or gun in my hand , not let another character around that do al you ask, but never will feel as "your war" you feel more as someone who watch al on a distant away (hope you understand) if not you have a problem to figure this out by yourself

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Is there a way to watch/follow this thread/game without being spammed of normal posts? :kek:
Sorry if that sounds rude. I just keep clicking on here thinking there's some new news and nothing.
I don't have a twitter (or other social media) or patreon, so I can't follow the game dev anywhere else but here.
I know the game has long since been abandoned, but again, I got my hopes up lol.
Can someone message me if this game ever gets updated? :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes