Jan 30, 2022
not sure if you can ignore her, else she never come to that place because she is want to know who that other girl is (your roommate........... in short you start a sexrelation, fuck, and she get prignant.... and die................... with your unborn child , i think its that why people hate it, ........is so game you fuck so much more... btw, she always die, so your roommate survive, with her is the real relation btw, is great game, even if abandont, its a game you need to experient, its so different from all others, ..... most is just fuck and make a harem, not a "save the world as savior , so why there hate you make also so much more sense because of this,

Reactions: Rakser
Dec 11, 2021
not sure if you can ignore her, else she never come to that place because she is want to know who that other girl is (your roommate........... in short you start a sexrelation, fuck, and she get prignant.... and die................... with your unborn child , i think its that why people hate it, ........is so game you fuck so much more... btw, she always die, so your roommate survive, with her is the real relation btw, is great game, even if abandont, its a game you need to experient, its so different from all others, ..... most is just fuck and make a harem, not a "save the world as savior , so why there hate you make also so much more sense because of this,
Oh.. this really sound more serious... mh... I will see how much bad it make me feel... I was quiet down after another game with such decision in a burning house...

Jan 30, 2022
Oh.. this really sound more serious... mh... I will see how much bad it make me feel... I was quiet down after another game with such decision in a burning house...
i see it as a necesery evil , to take revenge on a gang of woman who want you death, ...its great game, i understand reason why, if you kill a random girl , it have not same feeling to start there a war for...........

Jan 30, 2022
This game is abandoned anyway....
sad enough, and players still pissed about that girl, i did not care, part of the story, else there was no way to start legal a war agains them, ............ you cannot murder them all for hate you and have all sperm banks........ if there no man left, there controll the world , by choose who get prignant , etc, btw , choose not mater , you roommate cannot die, its always her, spoilers not mater if game is death, its almost end of the game, that playable,
i loved the idee of the game, most are just seek a harem and fuck all girls, , no real story, .........this had a good story ,

and i hate all the gay and ferby stuff, and there stranger as hellicopter sex and so on, where you play as a hellicopter have sex with a heli.............. there strange phantasy"s there, somethime it feel there more gay than normal games (i love lesbo"s off course, ............ dont want see a nude male............ reminds me of what i never will get (20 year single)
im 50 btw (and dutch)

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Hoping somebody would continue the game
I don't care if it's RPGM or Ren'Py as long as story continues
And probably get a way to save the girl :cry:

Jan 30, 2022
reason why i wanted make a similar game but as "zombieking" where you can play as human and zombieking, your blood is ful of the zombie virus, so death girls can turn into zombie by use your blood, and heal with your sperm, ............same story, only explane why you last man, the antivrus in your sperm keep you from turning , but you have the powers to turn, for people that want only sex..............

Jan 30, 2022
explain why you want revenge, and you can kill all girls endless times, by so many stuff, so is than also a search and save mission make game more active , for sure if you can make stuff random , so to see all you need to replay

Jan 30, 2022
ps take some random trans girls that will turn back and kill all, make game more fun, and you never know what happens if you save one, you can die , and you wake up in the hospital in the cellar between all death people, (also way to save some death girls)

Jan 30, 2022
miss good storyline in my head know how i want game, and different endings, but dont know a good intresting storyline, + im born dutch , so my enlish is not so good, and i see how people react with bad enlish......................

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well i guess a LOT of ppl was pissed at the deathscene, me included. Might be what made the dev quit on it.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes