Jan 30, 2022
Why do you need money? If you want to make a game, then make a game. Take some time and learn how... No one want to make anything based on your rambling mess. Just as no one will make games out of the many "good ideas" people throw up in gendisc from time to time. People that know how to make games, make the games they want to make.
do you have see the free models................... all girls will look same, there to less free , i want make a good game, i can make in prg maker, with no 3d models........ thats true, but none want to play i know because its is boring and you will see noting, its like lego seks, al you see is 2 lego peaces on eachother and teks say "there have seks , use your fantasy , .....

maby i make, just for look what possible, maby i can use some cheats, like use pics, and just look the series maked and how you can use in your gamen, there is lot of monster 3d pics, if none want, i can always make a remake in renty or so if i have money for beautyfull models

i figure something out, always wanted make a serial killer game, where you can rape and do sleepsex and necrophilia, (thats why zombies are good, is same, but because there undead , people dont realise what it is, i can learn to make a game, want a enless game , with always new maps and towns etc

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
do you have see the free models................... all girls will look same, there to less free , i want make a good game, i can make in prg maker, with no 3d models........ thats true, but none want to play i know because its is boring and you will see noting, its like lego seks, al you see is 2 lego peaces on eachother and teks say "there have seks , use your fantasy , .....

maby i make, just for look what possible, maby i can use some cheats, like use pics, and just look the series maked and how you can use in your gamen, there is lot of monster 3d pics, if none want, i can always make a remake in renty or so if i have money for beautyfull models

i figure something out, always wanted make a serial killer game, where you can rape and do sleepsex and necrophilia, (thats why zombies are good, is same, but because there undead , people dont realise what it is, i can learn to make a game, want a enless game , with always new maps and towns etc
What is the matter with you? You a pirate aint you? Hoist the jolly roger.... You think every creator out there paid for such assets right out of the box?. People do mod models to make them look different too. If you REALLY want to make a game, then make a game, and have it be a learning experience. A toddler need to learn how to crawl before can walk and run.. Doesn't need money.. As for your preference.... You wouldn't be accepted on Patreon with those tags. Would limit your possible support.

Reactions: Alfius
Jan 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there was no choose, ........ you cannot take revenge, if nothing happens, than you the monster for kill woman because there hate you and controll sperm banks, thats why i want be a zombieking version, where you can bring back to life etc, for me her deatch was needed to start te war, ..... dont matter , game is death

Reactions: Alfius
Jan 30, 2022
you take only revenge, if you love a charakter, else its murder and rape , just for "hate" you, you all feel same as your charakter, so it feels as a revenge, not just a quest, i love this, i dont give a name , but its like a second "cowboy" game where you charakter die and you must play with a second charakter, so you emotional connected to the charakter, and feel his pain , your pain................ once there is a cybercostum that let you feel same as your charakter, ......... he dares what none did, ...... is also reason why game stopped, he get so much hate, i feel sorry for "just a game" but show its "more than a game............ and thanks to this dickheads, ............ i have never a finisch game......................

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
you take only revenge, if you love a charakter, else its murder and rape , just for "hate" you, you all feel same as your charakter, so it feels as a revenge, not just a quest, i love this, i dont give a name , but its like a second "cowboy" game where you charakter die and you must play with a second charakter, so you emotional connected to the charakter, and feel his pain , your pain................ once there is a cybercostum that let you feel same as your charakter, ......... he dares what none did, ...... is also reason why game stopped, he get so much hate, i feel sorry for "just a game" but show its "more than a game............ and thanks to this dickheads, ............ i have never a finisch game......................
Dude, there are other and far better games/novels out there. Chill. Go try something else.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
give me tittles because i know non (exept treasure of nadia,

1. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-71b-icstor.8012/

2. https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-4-moochie.25264/

3. https://f95zone.to/threads/my-pleasure-v0-25a-elite-tasty-pics.42223/

4. https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e8-inceton.21005/ ( Start with season 1. Season 1 and season 2 are separate)

5. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-25051-nlt-media.101325/ (From studio that made Treasure of Nadia. Their next game)

These are just few. There's plenty of even more good games/novels out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jan 30, 2022
i wait till game is ready, i play treasure of nadia never out by play it to much , most i know, i go look if i like them, but there mostly nothing more than brainless sex, no real storyline,

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
milfy city is abandond, what do i have on a game with no endings.????????

there all not finished, i go not play games that maby never finish,

Well, in milf city, MC has had sex with all characters... That's kinda an end for some people...

and as for other games, They all got plenty of content already and the dev's are going strong... Hopefully they should all be "finished" ... soon...

Jan 30, 2022
i wait, want play a game in once, and not wait weeks and forget what i did , then you out the story, play most survival games with zombie"s or so, am pretty asexual, its for my "days" than i free of all feelings for a "long" time (you wont believe me if i tell you, ) thats why i also want a good storyline, and i get sick to be honnest of all the gay and ferby sex games, ....... and 12 year old anime girls..........and dont forget the incest.............. there very less games i want play, most kill my "fibe" complete if i see the pics of read storyline, the idee of a savior that can heal the world, was "special" ....." the men of the house, was only game i really liked, (withouw the incest mod) i wait now for

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-1-1-crazybat.1794/page-197#post-8143065

https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-2-live-action-v0-58-1-r-nest.33065/page-60#post-8143999

first game i dont play complete, its great but it feels like it miss a lot, , this only 3 games for now i really want to play (and game that follows treasure of nadia, if there finish,........ i wait

Jan 30, 2022
mia.??? is a female name , dev is a female?... dont know , ask around for years, (2 or 3 ) but i see none who know about the dev, none know him/her personal, so cannot answer that, game is death and if so long, than change dev return is almost sure there never will, i look on al dev sites, (there many, all stops around same dates, ni excuses, no words why, just silent, i will once make a game based on this , (a zombieking, with virus in his blood and antivirus in his sperm, than there is at last a explanation why you cannot make a antivus, ........ he has both , and he is a man, he cannot heal , so he is only solution because his sperm is clean, from virus, but a sperm lives only 24 hours, give a explanation, what this game never gives why he survive, and is only man, (exept that "girl with a dick") so why she not change etc , ....... thats why i make not yet a game , i must find answers, answers that make sense, ........ storyline and ending, ....... thats was his/her problem, hear dev was not happy about some chooses, and if all you het hate for kill a girl (what is a needed, to make war "legal" so there was a reason for revenge, ....... before that, he was there only enemy, because he was a man, there was no reason to "kill them all, only because there kill her , there was a reason for start a war, ......................once you do stuff, you cannot undo, unless, .......... your a zombieking that can bring death back to life............. a zombie is a death person that come back to life, so "death" is no end , but make same reason possible , .... and give you charakter also powers to rape and kill, bring back to life and let al forget etc, i think a lot about my game how i make not same mistakes.....................but find not al answers........... yet

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
mia.??? is a female name , dev is a female?... dont know , ask around for years, (2 or 3 ) but i see none who know about the dev, none know him/her personal, so cannot answer that, game is death and if so long, than change dev return is almost sure there never will, i look on al dev sites, (there many, all stops around same dates, ni excuses, no words why, just silent, i will once make a game based on this , (a zombieking, with virus in his blood and antivirus in his sperm, than there is at last a explanation why you cannot make a antivus, ........ he has both , and he is a man, he cannot heal , so he is only solution because his sperm is clean, from virus, but a sperm lives only 24 hours, give a explanation, what this game never gives why he survive, and is only man, (exept that "girl with a dick") so why she not change etc , ....... thats why i make not yet a game , i must find answers, answers that make sense, ........ storyline and ending, ....... thats was his/her problem, hear dev was not happy about some chooses, and if all you het hate for kill a girl (what is a needed, to make war "legal" so there was a reason for revenge, ....... before that, he was there only enemy, because he was a man, there was no reason to "kill them all, only because there kill her , there was a reason for start a war, ......................once you do stuff, you cannot undo, unless, .......... your a zombieking that can bring death back to life............. a zombie is a death person that come back to life, so "death" is no end , but make same reason possible , .... and give you charakter also powers to rape and kill, bring back to life and let al forget etc, i think a lot about my game how i make not same mistakes.....................but find not al answers........... yet
MIA -> Missing In Action
I loved this game it's a shame

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, this game sounds interesting but, how deep is the bind with the girl which dies? I am to sensitive for this otherwise.
Is there much happening with there or is it easy to just not care?

How is MC in general? Is it a pathetic moron or a normal human being?

Thanks

Reactions: wes812
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes