hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i look into it but did not understand well what i needed to do, .......... he said .... With the FAP edition, I'll be able to do more experimental stuff, things that wouldn't fit in the main game. so there can be "extra stuff , thats not in the game,....... you can look at the sister and remove here clothes, but she will hate you for it (i just save for i do it, make soms screenshots and than load games so she see me never do stuff with here, it was sad that if you take her with you, there was nothing possible, even if she was "knocked out or "death" necrophillia and "sleepsex look complete similar anyway so maby you can do that sort of extra stuff , he speak about some "experimental stuff thats "not for the game............ but as i say , it was me very unclear, and i always must play complete part of that game, and not only the "sex part , so i dont know what to do or what i did wrong

byw i finded the only part where i wanted replay the game for.............. need to look, but want figure out how to make a "gif" from a game, so you can really fab whil looking at it, so long as wanted, withouw replay a complete part of it, like come in that group , and doctor must try to get al away and explain why you was needed for the "medicine" (what was so obvius, that it make game unbelievibel............ but wanted to see if you cos do more in fab edition, you can see here slip , but she dont let you play with here (lick or finger her, none will see anyway, think cum on your face and its smell that have so a unic smell, and she is afraid of a "wet slip............ so stupid, .............. if i come in a room , and i smelled sperm..................... than you not need to see a wet slip to know you did something as fuck here face
..... dev was not so smart as he think he did, but fab edition was smart, wanted to see if finish what new there was that was not in game, ................if i figure out how it works , i maby look into it

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
After over 1 year I went to look at Unity games and saw a lot of games being abandoned and this is one of them. I don't think this game had the potential to be a great game, but the developer had a lot of potential in character model rendering. There were 11 updates and the game didn't even have a splendid sexual content. Yes, there were some scenes and animations, but the story and gameplay didn't collaborate very much. We don't know exactly what happened, I thought I would be working on some new game, since this game would not go forward and that it would be quite difficult to continue. I think the death of a pregnant character was an excuse to abandon the game or maybe the developer was no longer holding up to their patreons, because your game was a mess. It's bad to see a developer who has a talent for creating great renderings and abandon his creation (that's why I thought he would be developing another game) but probably he may have died or been looking for something to do or earn money.

Last edited:
Reactions: spacekun

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
you know its a death game???????????? there is nothing left if you get al 100 procent, i saw just carnal instinct, ........ with unreal engine based on this game, and in a open world, as rpg, ................
Are you sure? i looked it up and its all cat peopl,e and something in egypt.......

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Are you sure? i looked it up and its all cat peopl,e and something in egypt.......
there a lot of "furby"s........... but its about the world, ......... there look good, give them only a human face..................and you have a perfect game where you search for survivors...........make your own base........... as zombie king you can let people believe your place is the savest place there is, ........ make a story of "soundbariers what zombie"s cannot enter en force people to follow you, ............you make your own game, ...........world can be in many maps , where you must "controll place " and once you did , you can see all people mind : and you can ask same questions of you let them believe you never ask before, and like in life is strange , you can gain info and use agains them , ............. as survival game, its a combo game where you also need seek resources and also you can only get stuff bij controll them and than "be there savior" ......... if you blood turn death into zombie"s ,....... you revive your "death zombie"s
so you can " save theme , bij kill theme , and even "force" a sneak attach, and give simple a brain command to ignore al sounds behind them , so there only see what you xant them to see

and if zombies attack there base and you show " you can protect them and "handle the zombie"s , and even show them why your base is so much beter bij controll the zombies and "make a believe" wall there cannot enter, , because there see them on there side, unable (so it looks) to attack you, ............ you contoll , so you can always be the savior, that save them in the very last "second"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
where you can play as "savior" or "antichrist" .....................human vs zombieking where you can play as evil or good, you can build save and save them or attack them and make them zombie"s and rulez over them as your "harem" ....... the easy cheaty way............ or the honest way where you need get there trust ,love, respect........ so players that play only to "fab" can play "evil" al you need is "turn them in" (and you can keep there human look, or change them , even as "furby" (transformation)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
know that he said here on this side that he had serrieus troubles with the game, but "that he get it solved, it was just for the update , he change 3 times, or 2 may june im sure, so proberbly he had a bug or so he cannot solve, the "spoiler" was indeed also possible reason, many leave the game for that, i find it natural choose, else you cannot take revenge, ............... else its cold blood killing if there did nothing, there controll all sperm banks, thats all there did,

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
After over 1 year I went to look at Unity games and saw a lot of games being abandoned and this is one of them. I don't think this game had the potential to be a great game, but the developer had a lot of potential in character model rendering. There were 11 updates and the game didn't even have a splendid sexual content. Yes, there were some scenes and animations, but the story and gameplay didn't collaborate very much. We don't know exactly what happened, I thought I would be working on some new game, since this game would not go forward and that it would be quite difficult to continue. I think the death of a pregnant character was an excuse to abandon the game or maybe the developer was no longer holding up to their patreons, because your game was a mess. It's bad to see a developer who has a talent for creating great renderings and abandon his creation (that's why I thought he would be developing another game) but probably he may have died or been looking for something to do or earn money.

Schedule was ok and gameplay was just like old point and click adventure games. Sexual content could be better since House Party uses unity as well while this one was still at ren'py level.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Schedule was ok and gameplay was just like old point and click adventure games. Sexual content could be better since House Party uses unity as well while this one was still at ren'py level.
want make similar game, i really love the idee for this game, but i hated the , forget all, some stuff are stupid , you can look at the sister in her bed, as her sister watch, so you can do nothing, and if you take her with you, you still can do nothing at all, was more funny is she changed while you do something, story was good, still not play that partyhouse game, hope its soon finale version,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Such a bummer that this game was abandoned. What was the reason?
non knows, is not see over a year from wen its abandond, so............ no clue at all , he never give any reason...........i know he last post he said he was very frustrated and had problems with game, " and he will "solved it" , not long after that game was abadond, think he never seek help to make game and solve the bugs, its make me sad, its by this game alone , im on this site

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes