hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

game and all around is death, there in there zombie state, still hoping he start to breath again, update was almost finished, zo if he restart , it can posted fast, he leave game in past, i read, was abadonded before (im dutch)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
3 gifs, 3 posts....................+ im type to fast and after hit enter i remember stuff............... as if matters, this game is death, you and me read this, all others ignore it, until there will come a update ....................btw, there "good" gifs, for the facefuck i wanted even replay game to make my own gif (not longer needed, its sad, i want make similar game with some changes, as have zombie powers (beter sight, smell, hearing, see thru walls, because you can use gamma and xray, etc, + change brainwaves, so you can controll minds, , so you learn controll zombie"s, so if you mad and want zombie king, you can use to nuke army basis etc, or use for sience, and find a vaccinaty, of .......... way to keep them as slaves, to use brainwaves to feel them happy if there can serve you, so think be your slave is there own will etc
, because your immuun (you cannot make a antibody in your sperm, if there was no "virus" ....+ wake up in a bodybag is lot more intresting, also ewplain why doctor know your secrets, + she want also use virus to change it in immortality, and if you best friend have virus, its bery save to research, + want be a half zombie too , she get some weakened powers, (made from "death virus, but also same reason why she cannot grow, knowledge and al updates come from virus, ........ she is here "cleaning girl" ........... she can change reason to die, ........ braindeath, liver drop death and because no new liver you "die" , so none ever can proof he is "evil" you have most dangerous virys .........thats why you dont change, but as half zombie , you can go where none can because there to much zombies, ............. and there 2 endings,, stay human and save al and find relation or stay alone, ............ or rule as "zombie king" , over you human and zombie harem............... but need good storyline and queest etc, so need some time to overthing akk etc so need make it more as a rpg, with extra skills, and powers, that also change way to play
try to look what i can "borrow" and work from "what if"......... his body is clean, i want see here face if full of scars of very old bitewounds, older than the virus firsr time, so (spoilers) learn he is "patient x" and al started wen one bite in his ear on a fight (attackers wanted rape his gf so had ni choose, (you see there a lot to figure out to see if there is a extra storryline of not, (maby i even make a ending thats a "between" both endings, or even multi ending, its easy to make one out several line, so there respond on if you saved here of "raped , of turn into a zombie, etc, so there always "different looking endings , al are very similar, , but know you need rempy, and not unity, (read renpy is more bug free, but need to look on map building, and traveling, to make enough girls, so you can do a lot more, so you need defences or you find some death, you can turn them into zombies and heal theme after turning, etc etc etc
(else none ever want play my game

+ need learn to program game and rendering
so game building will be slow (but have no friends, relation of even family, ) so can more than most man, (have no social life at all

pps , if text make no sense somewhere in text i make several updates (in 1 message ,and not 25)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Zoocrates

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry if the translation from my native language - Spanish to English is not good, I am using a translator from a well-known browser.

It is a pity that for me among the 3 best games for adults that I saw, it was abandoned, I do not know the cause, surely they could not solve the project due to lack of financial resources.

But I have the illusion that one day it will resume and continue, I would not change it much, I would only put that it can use Crossbows or Bows.

Greetings from Argentina

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
to lack of financial resources?

dont think so

he stil have 89 patreons, and is almost a year away

and patreons prices are 1, 4.5 and 9 so have couple 100every month and believe he had over 360 parteons, (x9 is max 3240 euro or dollar, thats more than most people get at month, he had over 1000 always,............... problems with programming and to proud to ask help i believe............................

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hesus danu
The last post from the dev was June of last year.
The reason dev lost a lot of donors was dev killed off the only women MC could get pregnant at the time.
There was a lot of blow back on the dev for killing off that girl and the next thing we know the dev stopped working on this game and went awol.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I guess they didn't consider the scenario of the mc possibly curing any infected women and then proceed to get them pregnant and that is his value. Being the mc who sires an army of zombie fighters doesn't seem like a bad deal. And there was never any mention that the women in the gang, his sister or even Kayley could not get pregnant. Now keep in mind that his sperm can cure the infection. Think about that-- there are plenty of fertile women left and his sperm can cure the infection.
It just seemed like they just went ballistic over the murder of 1 woman who had just become pregnant with his kid because they were focused on "pregnancy" and not the whole picture. It's possible that a future plot line was a harem with a gang pregnant women but noo... the first one died so they threw a hissy fit.
So a harem game was sacrificed for the death of 1... by harem fans.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
hesus danu
The last post from the dev was June of last year.
The reason dev lost a lot of donors was dev killed off the only women MC could get pregnant at the time.
There was a lot of blow back on the dev for killing off that girl and the next thing we know the dev stopped working on this game and went awol.
reason why i want make game different so al can be turn back from death, ............... for me it was a "good" choose, how else you want start a "revence" .......... by kill a dog? its jus because of that you can even rape and murder them of take as sex slave, and none will complain , there kill a prignant girl....................there was no other good option, and who say "she need to stay death..................... find she stil "breating" and all keep it secret because there is a spy ...............there was option to bring her back, +............. zombie virus, there use weapons to attack zombie"s ; if there was blood, she can "return"

than catch and heal

and you have a "messiah" your son is born with the "virus" and zombie powers but keep his mind,
etc etc etc, enoug chooses if he return to restore "misstake

a plot twist, ............. she did sit always alone far

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I guess they didn't consider the scenario of the mc possibly curing any infected women and then proceed to get them pregnant and that is his value. Being the mc who sires an army of zombie fighters doesn't seem like a bad deal. And there was never any mention that the women in the gang, his sister or even Kayley could not get pregnant. Now keep in mind that his sperm can cure the infection. Think about that-- there are plenty of fertile women left and his sperm can cure the infection.
It just seemed like they just went ballistic over the murder of 1 woman who had just become pregnant with his kid because they were focused on "pregnancy" and not the whole picture. It's possible that a future plot line was a harem with a gang pregnant women but noo... the first one died so they threw a hissy fit.
So a harem game was sacrificed for the death of 1... by harem fans.
and as i said before, ............. no death, no need to fight back , to cure the world, the gang wanted control, .............. that there want money for sperm from the sperm bank, ................ pay them and all are happy, that there hate man , and wanted kill the mc for that fact............... woman change only if bitten of something and dont get ill.......... its a unbelievibel story, that you can heal them and not "man" ................ you can say , his sperm need xy cromosone to work and "heal"

thats why i want make a "zombie king version"........... btw if you look mods of cyverpunks, .......... there to much gay games already, and al that nude male mods in cyberpunk , make me puke, im not anti gay, but you think you find a good game, bu look you on the pics you see only gay games, .............. and have sex with girls , ok, but how you healing male zombies .............. maby is that real reason to stop wen he realise he can make a lot of gay sex................ and i this,that worse that a death prignant girlfriend, (sad withouw a necrophile option) or even in a version to "save baby ", so you can seek another womb

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
game idee was good, put how he survive, and why ge forget all............ reason why i want make a zombie king version, ......... so you can entel places where very much zombie"s , and other think you are a " sneak master" to avoid all the zombie"s, and can be usefull if you can use to "save" girls so you can have easy "sex", there "need" you ....... none else can save them from te 100 zombies before you door,
let all others ask themselfs what you use so "zombie"s " ignore you................let the seek you place to find a non existing "potion" so zombies" dont see you",

so you are a mystery for you enemy"s, and let you live because death people can give there secrets, and if there kitnap you and find out you controll them, its to late for them + as half zombie , you "cannot die" , make game more funn and you get more gils because of the "mystery" who you are, and not change and can do stuff where other army"s will die, so you can use ti get expensive gifts for you girls, etc,

and rivals let you change and "bite"

give a lot op options to play and make lot of endings, ..........you can brainwash by make the zombie and heal them for only 95 procent, so you keep "brain controll, , can you use one girls or gangs etc

you see can make a good game , based on this game, and if you can kill and "heal" none can be angry because you can "bring them back, or just 'remove them" or brainwash by not complete healing to have "sex slaves " etc

be a hero, be a brain controller, be a zombie king, be a dictator , etc, give you several endings and even "secret evens , queest and "endingsn,

+ there is the doctor who know you patient x and controll virus, and she can make hospitals, etc , to keep you secret "secret", where you have hidden rooms for experiments etc , to make new zombie"s, to conquer the world, (other "ending option" , or combination endings, etc etc etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
hesus danu

Well if you are going to try to do a remake of this game then start a new thread and get a better translator.
only difference is a wake up in a body bag, and have no memory lose, rest i can make "same" indeed, and murdered woman can bring back to life (give here baby same powers , and anti virus as me ) can you use is a new second game , to "stop his father" or so

ps dont use translator, but if i do , i make game in dutch, and you can play, in enlish and dutch...........only problem is my dyslexia, more in words, i place them in wrong order..................

cant ever read my own text , , when i type i see nothing wrong, but if i forget and read later, i have no f... idee what i wanted to say

but internet is good in helping with that with translate , can help also to see the problem

else there is always someone that will help with enlish version, , who can read and change text, who understand my handicap (1 of many) (autistic is other "problem of me)

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
only difference is a wake up in a body bag, and have no memory lose, rest i can make "same" indeed, and murdered woman can bring back to life (give here baby same powers , and anti virus as me ) can you use is a new second game , to "stop his father" or so

ps dont use translator, but if i do , i make game in dutch, and you can play, in enlish and dutch...........only problem is my dyslexia, more in words, i place them in wrong order..................

cant ever read my own text , , when i type i see nothing wrong, but if i forget and read later, i have no f... idee what i wanted to say

but internet is good in helping with that with translate , can help also to see the problem

else there is always someone that will help with enlish version, , who can read and change text, who understand my handicap (1 of many) (autistic is other "problem of me)
ps my charakter is "patient x" he get the virus , but never get sick, ........... all happens in a fight wen someone "bite" me, changed and "kill me" ................. game start if i wake up in bodybag and get some changes, , still not change but have zombie powers as sight , hearing and strengt, and no read need to breath, so can not drown etc, give me more options, + never can die, if you do, you just "restart in bodybag,

reason also why you "doctor" know of you "anti virus in your sperm and "healing options, and unturn zombies back to human............. if you change , to zombie and back , there memory lose, .............. so if you do something wrong, you kill, heal back from zombie and "restart" so you can rape , and let here forget anything, , feels more realistic, why you can "try again with different text............. if you say something and she get agry on you, you can so het "new change" to try other "option"

reason why you can play different way and can have direct sex , and not need to know here first, later you just "delete here memory of it, ............... so "miracle prignants are possible (for her) she dont remember the "sex" ......... make game beter, and less angry man, because none stay death if you dont want

ps how i get "patient x" is part of the research in the game

proberby a object i find , from the first zombie king and was a object of workship, with his blood, wen i find glas was broken, but did not see the small glass splinter i get grom it, so his blood come so in me, and get actived wen i get biten and killed,

(also why i can control zombies after my death and get biten before withouw changes agains zombie,

is also more fun after get "saved by a girl", ......... find out i have powers that no man have, and can do stuff none can (you can later need save her, and she only see room full of body parts and that i just remove there head , and see them throwing as a ragdoll (need to learn controll my power later on, to keep "secret",
(she keep secret and tell of a "creature" that destroy her enemy"s and how "you kwam to scare the monster with fire and saved her (so there see you no longer as a weakling that must saved by a girl, and she respect you and not tell longer story"s where you need to be saved, as she did before.......... you see i think a lot about story line

and changes of adress later in the game where you can diffence your places from zombie attacks,
( because you have powers to wake them up, you can also let "enemy attacks you and murder people, (you bring them back alife , a zombies can regrow missing limbs, ...... is also funny to explane third "arm" of "leg" there find of somebody

so if you fail to bring something on time, or just story line, so you need leave house, so there is a big mansion, where you bring all girls (there more girls than rooms so you can punnisch girls or "remove from game" by make them a zombie"
etc
still need figure rest storyline out so al make "sense"

we see
idee is there,
and if i can use "start of this game with some changes, a lot is easy to remake
(i hope) you will hear once i start game

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ps my charakter is "patient x" he get the virus , but never get sick, ........... all happens in a fight wen someone "bite" me, changed and "kill me" ................. game start if i wake up in bodybag and get some changes, , still not change but have zombie powers as sight , hearing and strengt, and no read need to breath, so can not drown etc, give me more options, + never can die, if you do, you just "restart in bodybag,

reason also why you "doctor" know of you "anti virus in your sperm and "healing options, and unturn zombies back to human............. if you change , to zombie and back , there memory lose, .............. so if you do something wrong, you kill, heal back from zombie and "restart" so you can rape , and let here forget anything, , feels more realistic, why you can "try again with different text............. if you say something and she get agry on you, you can so het "new change" to try other "option"

reason why you can play different way and can have direct sex , and not need to know here first, later you just "delete here memory of it, ............... so "miracle prignants are possible (for her) she dont remember the "sex" ......... make game beter, and less angry man, because none stay death if you dont want
Please stop posting when you have the last post just add to it using the "quote" button.

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Please stop posting when you have the last post just add to it using the "quote" button.
i always forget...............none others read this anyway , so none care, ......... i stop posting, al is said .............. you know my idee of remake game

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how I should sneak in my socks?
I click the socks and then the door and nothing happens ^^

Greetings from Germany

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how I should sneak in my socks?
I click the socks and then the door and nothing happens ^^

Greetings from Germany
there is a sneak symbol i believe, use always icoon to do thinks,btw , if you go to the school and watch here if you come, and , as you leave , your almost instant lvl 2 if you want have sex with the girl is icoons the only working way, else your on a loop, where she say she go , but nothing happens , thats something i need figure out if i want remake this game........ only sad part is i not know what way he wanted to go, i sended him a mail to remake game , and ask him permission as what his idee was for story line, (show me he never use profile to come online anymore

maby new account to start build new game?.???

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
thats why there make a game where there well have some succes by woman.......... most make games for the money, i want make mine , because i want make where you have a lot op options, i want make here also a real withouw less taboo, ........ only, no pedophilia, no sex with animals, , and im not gay................... so want make here a version i can post, and 1 withouw taboo's; ....... so as fact you cannot watch her sister body if you take in with you, only in her bed if her sister watch you , you can look, (she still live , so its no necrophilia if she still breath, ......... so i can have al my dark fantasy"s in 1 game .......with a gallery just for fabbing, ................

need to look if i can take patreon, i have only "mister cash" option wherei live, and if you on ocmw, (im autistic so let them help me because i will forget pay my bills, but also mean i cannot have a good card for pay online, ......... but money is a "bonus" not my reason, i want make a game for myself, not for others,

btw, all there want is sex with there familie as sister , mother and all others

all i need is a "option" that show you how far you want to go, and if you play "standaard " game say that you cannot do this in your game because option is not sellected

so i can maby post it here if its not in standaard game, maby even with a extra "option download that "unlock all options, or so, must make secure so no kids can sellect it,

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes