hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i download unity and some other programs not only daz3d....... and unity pro , but also autodesk 3ds max (with crack and maya ( i believe) character creator........... try stuff out, look what i can use of the game, but i go make some changes
you dont need to kill girl, highly wounted and lost child is also good reason for revence, , and want some changes in begin, so als keep memory, and be a half zombie, so he can use it, so ip place of fuck, here first , you let here drink you blood, the healing factor is very short working, so she feel here strong wen she get you sperm and let here not change , its a virus that change only man, but by let here drink you blood before you use sperm, she is 1000 time more infected, because in air there is only 1 virus and to weak for change woman, by let here drink you blood the have million virusses in here, so once sperm is work out she change, and because of you blood, the changed woman see you as here master, because you are special, so you "zombies arme is also different and are half human, so keep there brain, but you controll them, so you can have also sex , but also use them for revenge, and every zombie she make with enemy is your follower,

so is a extra secret you must keep, the girl in the appartement is one that feel the connection there haven and the doctor that know of you sperm , so looks me i can use most of what he has making but enough changes to let people see its not same game but "based on" with keeping the charakters and most locations, i need wel bigger map , of more maps, , if i use the map who is there now the "town map, i can make a secret "zombie map"
where you can also do stuff,
also for manipulation, so there need you because its to dangerous , for them, you can say you have soms secret parfum......... and offcourse even if there copy it, it will never work because you controll them n not the parfum, but if you need someone, if looks like it working because there ignore you, with some "brain controlll , nobody can hear you give thel orders, only some who was biten , like the girl you save by force you dick in here mounth will find out you secret, and ......... help you, blackmale you, and force you do do some actions, do you kill here or wait to see whats happens,
so there different endings and secrets, and how much girls survive, how more you kill how more will go look what happens,
i will allow no walktrough because else people can get wrong idee"s because some stuff can happens that else never happend,
so there will come a "'remake , based on.......... game version

lustman standing zombielord , the messiah? or so ........... not sure

so there 3 ways to play , join human, join zombie"s , or "between" and some other secrets, with secret characters, you need to play several times, and there is even a way to play them all ................ with the " rewoke "option, let you restart, but withouw changing the changes in older games, thats why a walkthrough is forbidden becaus its chaos , and difficult because there is never 1 trigger, its al the triggers that change the play........
must figure out myself
so even if you play , you always need " rewoke of start new,
need to figure out what possible in programming

and so much secret maps, with zombie controll and how zombie"s look you can even controll enemy and so
what so maby games in one game, with endless "sides

anc some misdirections, so it look you played same game withouw changes,
so need remove walktrough, its the way you play that change, if you do one task first will change the task in the future, so you need restart many times, even every update
some updates are complete invisible, and look is same game if you not look for visual changes, people can talk but no walktrough possible, because every first choose if action is a complete new walktrough
so you play 50 different games by play you first choose
thats delete and add options, will take several years to finish
i want make my own "endless game"

Reactions: Necronlord3

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
different hero is a diffent game, mine is a "antisuperhero" king of zombie"s ...... can populate earth by "love" of "make the world your playground, you gave army"s of zombies after all, must be simple if you "good" you have chooses that are different from "evil"

make you "good my "gifts" of "demonstrate you power" by show your former enemy"s as your "sexslaves" and what do you with the daughter that help you run away..............or save girl, by wen there force you to fuck , let her drink your blood so she chande later in a zombie, and try to get some of you blood on her face , so if she die , she get the healingpowers of zombies , so if you "heal" here , there no ""wounds" and offcourse ...........your baby changed to , and needed for a good ending (by get you powers he can follow you up, ......... and maby , i can let you choose you character by your zombie powers , that you can "take over a body"

change it in a game with zombie powers,

many if om lucky i made my own superhero and can sell the rights for a movie ................ dream and try

you see thats why i not started game, have first the idee what you wanted,
reason why so many stops, ....... if he cos defent her death as "necesery" for game then it was not abadond

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i have the "raw" story, and powers, its as iron man, once you get idee, rest is "update"s , and change the power, , so you free ,,,,,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
need first find out how to program and if i can give more freedom is search and walkings

Creating a Survival Game in Unity 2018 | Part 1 - Health, Thirst, & Hunger!

so can use idee but with real survival, find girls and "survival" in game streets are empty, omy on places where there must be, want more "randomless, " there a lot of video"s , so there will com a "lust man standing the survival edition........
if dev comes back , he still have his point and click text based game with a lot of reading with no action game

is best as survival start a harem game,
.... your zombie powers explain even why you as zombie dont need food or drinking, and on nightmare have need to drink and food (cost a lot energy to "not changings ) ...... will ne in 2021 for there will be a demo, maby dev is faster then me

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
none see or heard of him

his patreon,

nothing new

his site............ discord dont word anymore

instagram

i dont have and can get in (code dont work to make account

twitter is last on 13 june..................

cant see something else ....... but im duct

so ............. sorry; all i can try is make my onw game,

if i find a wat to use that charakter, many with unpacj, (half men half woman, with dich, and a believebul "undeath zombieking.............. here sperm keep here for changing, and here blood have the virus to level up and "controll the zombies

once i find my player, i can start make game, dont know yet how, i want go for full 3d with free walk possibility"s and make it as a "shooter"

we see need learn to program game

https://f95zone.to/threads/experiment-sisters-final-imperioero.66987/#lg=post-4596092&slide=1

maby with possibles to "change"

so she can remove "dick for lesbian sex
i dont know,
wish he was here to start game, he give me good idee"s

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
none see or heard of him

his patreon,

nothing new

instagram

if i find a wat to use that charakter, many with unpacj, (half men half woman, with dich, and a believebul "undeath zombieking.............. here sperm keep here for changing, and here blood have the virus to level up and "controll the zombies

once i find my player, i can start make game, dont know yet how, i want go for full 3d with free walk possibility"s and make it as a "shooter"

https://f95zone.to/threads/experiment-sisters-final-imperioero.66987/#lg=post-4596092&slide=1

i dont know,
1) introduce Footjobs in your game :)
2) when and where first release?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
not before 2021..... need to figure first some parts out, once i have a good start, for a footjob first need find beautyfull feets, we will see, shall not for direct, first is more "sightseeing" what maps locations there are, need to figure out how i do stuff, many connected to level and "fightslevel and so on, so every have his own , like a sneak level , to enter it, and what is best choose for what i want........ i know in unity , you can go for 3d, ....how i want is........wat look good and is still "easy", dont want a "reading" game..........
more ....... like sandbox, ..........like here , if you go not save her, and you return to the club, she is angry on you............ maby with gifts, so you can always make it "beter" .......and so on need a good "basic" how do i make puzzles, but in a way you cannot cheat
i will find, my moto is, made in first place a game for yourself, so.............. what do i want in a game....................?......... and......... can i make that whith beginner skiills etc

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
sad , but there is notting see or hear from the dev last july (or june) at least is a couple months silent...

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
you need to look , around july and before, he posted , that he still live and was very frustrated with problems with the game, ......... and that was i think 1 of last of last think

0,12 was almost ready, thats for sure, so ...... thats the strangest part

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
none see or heard of him

his patreon,

nothing new

instagram

i dont know,
Hope they are alright...

The "not-sister" character had a model that isn't really used (afaik if you know of other games with it please let me know), and I quite like it myself.

Reactions: hesus danu

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
WTF happened to this game? It was one I was always looking forward to. And his updates were semi regular. :(

Reactions: seifun

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
if we did know, you shall need ask him....i believe last update was from april , so.......around 7 months, if you know a way to contact, shall have somewhere personal friends that love his game....... there cannot be al like me, complete alone in the world (no friends or family ) we can hope he returns after corona..........

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
if we did know, you shall need ask him....i believe last update was from april , so.......around 7 months, if you know a way to contact, shall have somewhere personal friends that love his game....... there cannot be al like me, complete alone in the world (no friends or family ) we can hope he returns after corona..........
I hope he's OK. It's 2 of my favourite games today that I found out is onhold/abandoned.

I try my best to avoid that happening, like waiting 6 months minimum before I start a game, looking at update frequency before I start playing a game, but even with those safeguards, it still happens.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
only one here trustworty is "treasure of nadia..... every 1 and 15 day of the month a update........never hopeloss waiting, (is no around 60 procent.... but at least you "sure" , wish more were so , i want make a differente game , but based on this, but more as "half zombie" where you can also use your blood, so you cos "save" death girl, (make here zombie and once healed" heal here to make here human, ....... can you thy more stuff and later undo it back ,

but so long i have not figure out all, i dont start, ...... thats why so many stops, there do mistakes and are unhappy later, i know dev had lot of angry player wen he kill that girl, was there "favorite" , so do stuff, but find a way do "undo" it later in game, so "same effect" but later you still can save here, and she have no memorie of it, so lot more freedom in game, i figure in out, need figure out al pro and cons of every program wish i must use, i know most 3d games are made with unity.... i know nothing of it, so need look lot of youtubes first....... i know dev was frustrated and had problems with unity , but i will ask help, he did not........

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
want some "randomness in game, so find the ultime weapon is more 'random luck, like find food, and want random enemy, so you never know if loot is big , or many none, with rpg elements as "level up" "like sneaking " and blend in the zombie's so you can do later do the harder parts in game, and a semi online feeling, so as "sorry i already loot this place, , i left you this useless............. so game get some frustration , if you find empty weapon case, with a carrot inside , or so, , so game is replayable

more sandbox feeling

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes