hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
well he got a point. the game was not updated for almost 2 months, without any news
indeed his patreon even still say update in june, so even there he ignore everbody , not only here (screenshot is not from today but only def is that there is 299 patreons , so only 37 less..............do there al have money to much, must a try too , free money and you must not even give updates its sad ......................

Goals

299 of 680 patrons

I will quit my current job and work on this full-time. It'll be tough financially, but without the stress and time constraint, I can be more creative and produce much more content for you.
2 of 2

he had almost 500 or over 500 he had almost his goal................but if you look this way................ corona is for many , no work, (dont know what he/she does of work , and if there is np work there is no money to make game

he did make a update on 12 june, that he had some problems and worm on some boring stuff

lust.jpg

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Because it's dead and you don't hear from the developer!
The last update was 4.5 months ago!
21 june was 2 months............ not 4..5....... just saying, you need a new tell machine............. or new brain................ (joking)

reason my i still hope he post something , he posten in june also here, that he had ploblems with game and was very
frustrated
lus1.jpg

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I got multiple questions:

- is there still nothing to do with the keypad code in the overpass? or am i missing something?
- how do you raise combat/sex level? i know how to do sneak but the rest not :unsure:
- The scene with Delilah can you see it because the only thing she says is:" here we are, why won't u take off ur pants..." and then i'm standing in the bar? is this correct or is it a bug?

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I got multiple questions:

- is there still nothing to do with the keypad code in the overpass? or am i missing something?
- how do you raise combat/sex level? i know how to do sneak but the rest not :unsure:
- The scene with Delilah can you see it because the only thing she says is:" here we are, why won't u take off ur pants..." and then i'm standing in the bar? is this correct or is it a bug?
you can do nothing with keypad, ....... you can train only sneaking, rest sta empty, and do nothing, and for delilah you need take sex icon in invertoris and use that ( only way to get sex, talking is bugged, so you need use sex iccoon in invebtory

Reactions: heyyoo

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
please someone mark this as abbandoned the dev doesn't give sign of live for 2 months and there are no updates since april
no update from april but on patreon, last update is from 21 june, and he had problems and get frustrated, so that he take off soms weeks , of month

i look always on his patreon if there is new post

he says on patreon 12 june he still working on game, is put that he still working on that , look on image, i posten 5 times............ and still i see always same crapp that er is no news ........... he said 2 months ago he stiill working, ok posten every month, of treasure of nadia there post ever 15 days, but updates are also very small and is sometimes onlt 5 minutes of less to play ............

is here same als christians and the bible, al there say is what others tell him

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
no update from april but on patreon, last update is from 21 june, and he had problems and get frustrated, so that he take off soms weeks , of month

i look always on his patreon if there is new post

he says on patreon 12 june he still working on game, is put that he still working on that , look on image, i posten 5 times............ and still i see always same crapp that er is no news ........... he said 2 months ago he stiill working, ok posten every month, of treasure of nadia there post ever 15 days, but updates are also very small and is sometimes onlt 5 minutes of less to play ............

is here same als christians and the bible, al there say is what others tell him
i've seen it still doesn't mean it isn't abbandoned

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i've seen it still doesn't mean it isn't abbandoned
but also not sure, he stopt working on the game, he was still buzy on june, so think there will once a update, or he must post that he can post it because to much bugs, he cannot solve, ................... he posten wall papers of game on patroen ......... you must choose for yourselfs, but, for me, ........ i wait till end of the year if is that "next updaten june , then you know he not care and just stoped with game but if you word 8 weeks on it last update in april and last post was end june that he is buzy with the boring parts, ................. i can be his last update, but he worked on it till june for sure................ and fact .......... there is corona and less work meaning less money and can be wy its delayted, all pc games come later out because of corona cyberpunk was normal for september in a couple weeks , now is ... november i believe
2 months and there a complete group , and there can working at home ........ so why surprice here is no update yet , if even big companys must wait 2 months , to bring out, a a single person can what a group of 100 man cannot do.............. you serrieus? anyway, this is how i see it and its a facts all game come later out than planned by corona, so here same story is possible, je sayd in june he still working on it, we see............. time will tell, ......... or update come out of the abbondoned sign

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Last update was on April.......and......From ... EndlessTaboo's

Dev missed his own "Upcoming v0.12 (June)" release date .....and has not been active, well anywhere?

Marking this game as abandoned - unless/until something changes?
LMS_Preview34.png

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes