hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
when update? when others sis scenes?
this month, somebody tells me, that he asking the maker of the game

i look on google too, if i see, i post it with link

i come to look here at updates too , if he is in the updates , (or final updates of games, so i can play them complete

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
I'm trying to raise the sneak level of the MC. Trying to reverse engineer the save file and so far have only found these matching variables that need to be set in tandem. But have not found the tandem variable for "Player/Stats/PlayerSneak". Has anyone found that yet? (this is for 0.11)

-----
6:19
["Claire/ClaireGoodRel"]=19
---
4:10
["Kaylie/KaylieGoodRel"]=10
---
3:553
["Player/FoodCal"]=553
----
7:3
["Claire/ClaireBadRel"]=3
---------

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
No I asked him in the discord but got no answers.
I use "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" to translate ingame .. only
1 copy to game folder
2 install SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator
3 patch with the direct access created for patch.. start game and quit
4 modify \AutoTranslator\Config.ini

[General]
Language=es <--- Spanish in my case
FromLanguage=en <<--- Original language of the game

this tranlate on line a big part of game.. dialogs.. and options selectables.. is very helped
some part of geme are untranslated but not afect the gaming ony pass them

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
I have a problem with deliah .. the moment I give her the backpack, she enables me the sex options ...
when trying to go to the showers, he just stays there ,, a couple of lines of dialogue, like they are going to start having vaginal sex and the scene ends .. they never go to the showers ,,, and I can't continue the route with deliah ..
is it a bug ???

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I have a problem with deliah .. the moment I give her the backpack, she enables me the sex options ...
when trying to go to the showers, he just stays there ,, a couple of lines of dialogue, like they are going to start having vaginal sex and the scene ends .. they never go to the showers ,,, and I can't continue the route with deliah ..
is it a bug ???
you need us sex symbol on her, speak only bugs............ so far i know, hope its make in 0.12 i look constant here in latest updates, and in google, see 0.11 still see posted last days as "new game"

uhohthrowaway

Dec 20, 2017
I saved Delilah but she never shows up at the club am I missing something?

Edit: nevermind she just appeared one day

Last edited:

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
I saved Delilah but she never shows up at the club am I missing something?

Edit: nevermind she just appeared one day
In my case... she disapear for one o two days ... and return then .. .
you must play whit the other girls. and return to the club two or more days later.. and she is in the table...

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Delilah is glitched in my game. Can't do anything with her, she just says we're going to the showers then the dialogue ends and we never leave the bar.

Also, there are some preview images that I have no idea how to get. Nor do I know if they're in the game.

Last edited:

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
Have you read his schedule for the game??? It states MAY, neither at the beginning nor the end of May, just MAY. Please read it carefully, what your doctor or friend says is irrelevent, if he has no Bock to carry on with the game then it will become the usual "Abandomed" status and then we can all start crying, until then............WAIT!
As a previous patron supporter of His I am fully aware of the release date. he did NOT say MAy he said first week of May. Perhaps it is you who needs to learn how to read

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
As a previous patron supporter of His I am fully aware of the release date. he did NOT say MAy he said first week of May. Perhaps it is you who needs to learn how to read
I am not blind, and I can read
FAP Edition v1.3 :
Walkthrough v0.11:
Demo v0.9:
Christmas Special:
v0.4.1 ( )
v0.5 ( )
v0.5.1 ( )
v0.6 ( )
v0.7 ( )
v0.8 ( )
v0.9 ( )
v0.10 ( )
v0.11 ( )
Upcoming v0.12 (May)

does it state here beginning of May? If you want to keep saying we should read, then I'll buy a book!

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
Delilah is glitched in my game. Can't do anything with her, she just says we're going to the showers then the dialogue ends and we never leave the bar.

Also, there are some preview images that I have no idea how to get. Nor do I know if they're in the game.
use the fuck icon in your inventory in her.-- this open the dialog.. select viginal sex .. pass 4 or 5 lines of dialog and directly are int the showers .. and continue..

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
Well .. once I find myself stuck with deliah ...
Go through the showers ... we had our first meeting ...
We had a second meeting where they discovered us ..
We went to university and there we did too (finish in her)
but now when I try again she tells me that we have to look for another place .. and nothing happens .. in the classroom she doesn't appear after talking to her or with the action of having sex .. nor do we go anywhere ,,,
also does not appear standing at the end of the hall with the pregnancy test .. (after 5 or 6 days) ..
Some help ??

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I am not blind, and I can read
FAP Edition v1.3 :
Walkthrough v0.11:
Demo v0.9:
Christmas Special:
v0.4.1 ( )
v0.5 ( )
v0.5.1 ( )
v0.6 ( )
v0.7 ( )
v0.8 ( )
v0.9 ( )
v0.10 ( )
v0.11 ( )
Upcoming v0.12 (May)

does it state here beginning of May? If you want to keep saying we should read, then I'll buy a book!
in begin of may , it say 4 may, on 4 may, it say only may with no date........... in april it even say april, ......... you read............ to late........... you read the updated version, i look here for 6 weeks, not today

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
where can i find the binocular? or where is the overpass? please help thanks
inside the truck, under the bridge, you must light with the light to see it and there you can grab it ...
The place is enabled once you talk to elizabet about looking for her sister and then with the owner of the club. There you will also find a machete at the bottom and a shirt next to the container on the left. go armed since you have to kill a zombie

Reactions: hesus danu
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes