Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't think you have a daughter in this game, I think the girl you are referring to is your sister, the girl you meet at your house. But I agree that the only choice is saving one them sucks big time, there could have been some requirements like raising your strength level to a certain point to actually stand a chance against them or something like that. I hope that the dev plans to add something in the future to save her.

Oh and NTR means two things, Netori and Netorare. Netori is when you, the MC, steal and fuck other people's girls. Netorare is when other people steal your girl(s) from you and fuck them. You'll find tons more Netorare games than Netori games tho, and they usually involve fugly guys/old men.
Especially when people's consolation is "at least it wasnt the family member or Kaylie"... I'm over here thinking "fuck kaylie !!" Delilah was far cuter... not to mention I get a horrible vibe from Kaylie, like she is the one who started this whole shit, or worked for the company that turned everyone to zombies... to me that doesnt make her interesting, it makes her a bit of a cunt.... I would have gladly traded Zorah, or the girl in the dorms who is kind of UGLY for Delilah...especially since Delilah at that point is already pregnant with the MC's baby... WTF was that... this is AL all over again with the "chose who gets burned to death cause I hate polyamory/harem".

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
So there is no way to keep both Delilah and 'Roommate' alive... that sucks. I think that's a poor choice by the dev. Kind of killed the game for me... Could have made some option with requirements or something to save them both.

Reactions: 4Finger

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've been trying to find a solution to the following problem and although I've seen other people asking about it I haven't seen anyone answer it.

I'm trying to do Delilah's storyline. I found the spices and her backpack but when you try to have sex with her she takes your hand as if to lead you to the showers but nothing happens (there's no sex scene) and she's still sitting at the table. according to the hint you need to have sex with her again but when you do (even if you wait a day or a few days) you get the same dialogue and screens.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
There is no medicine, you either choose the option to kill the girl because she is already infected or leave to find the medicine and return to her dead and the infected girl is gone. Basically you lose out on scenes if you don't kill the infected girl
Everything as you said is hopeless.
I even saved the game before this part.
But there is a problem, when Elizabete asks me to look at her friend, she has no option to kill her.
All you have is this answer.
1- There's no hope for her. She won't make it.
2- I'll see if I can find any medication.
The 2 option if I choose if Elizabete dies.
The first option when I choose, Elizabete tells the story about what happened and says that Sarah is a great friend of hers and asks me to please find remedies.
This is very strange, there is no option here to kill Sarah the infected !!!!
As I said before, I saved it before and I tried everything. There is no option to kill here. As I do this, I already have a machete in my inventory. :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: EndlessTaboo
I am not for or against "Taboo" but each one does what he thinks is best, in my opinion I am "Neutral".
Since the game does not allow sex with her sister, I don’t know the purpose of the Author to have put Mc’s sister in the game, since she dies of Mc’s jealousy here!
She leaves a doubt hanging in the air that she is crazy about sex lol.
It must be just for her to help find food no more. :)

Reactions: Michel Mak

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
So there is no way to keep both Delilah and 'Roommate' alive... that sucks. I think that's a poor choice by the dev. Kind of killed the game for me... Could have made some option with requirements or something to save them both.
The game isn't finished yet and I think, that there's a high possibility, that both may survive in a future route.

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
Since the game does not allow sex with her sister, I don’t know the purpose of the Author to have put Mc’s sister in the game, since she dies of Mc’s jealousy here!
Sex with whose sister? The MC doesn't have one (if you didn't rename his relationship to his roommate). And who said, that there won't be sex with the roommate?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
aussieblue had same issue u need to use sex icon in backpack on her
thanks for that. now I'm on the final part of her storyline and according to the walkthrough she's supposed to be by the fusbal table but she's never there. previous posts regarding this have suggested it might be a bug, others have said you need to be there in the afternoon or evening (but this would seem to contradict the game mechanics as if you use the couch or dining table to wait till afternoon you can't go out) but when she is there she's always at the table in the bar.

potato_man 970

Aug 8, 2019
where are the keys for the library? or is that not in the game yet, the walkthrough is pretty useless for for finding keys to stuff

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
But there is a problem, when Elizabete asks me to look at her friend, she has no option to kill her.
The first option when I choose, Elizabete tells the story about what happened and says that Sarah is a great friend of hers and asks me to please find remedies.
As I said before, I saved it before and I tried everything. There is no option to kill here. As I do this, I already have a machete in my inventory. :unsure:
If you can't kill her then you clearly haven't done everything.... you remove the covers completely, remove her clothes, examine her fully, and choose the option to kill her, even after the story she provides you, you still choose to kill her and then you have to choose the most "give her peace" type of option. It's not like I haven't played through this scene after looking at a walkthrough :rolleyes:

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Where is the location of the last secret card of the walktrough? The 26th Location I couldn't find it yet.
Edit: Found it at Maya's home as expected (it's easy to miss that entery which somewhat hidden on the left hand side).

And is there any action -except with kissing- available yet in the intimacy mode on Kaylie?

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
At the time i had bat with me. choose bat ,click on her in bed and then sister says something like "what are u doing" etc and story enfolds giving you option how to kill her.

DiTo
"quote : So there is no way to keep both Delilah and 'Roommate' alive... that sucks. I think that's a poor choice by the dev. Kind of killed the game for me... Could have made some option with requirements or something to save them both. "

wait that happens really? choice between "roomate"/sister and delilah? fck that shit. in no way im going to play it anymore

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes