Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
So that's my save...

Missing scenes:
More than just a sis (event never shew up)
Making new friends
A mind-blowing morning
Where is Maya

A new purpose (she's dead)

I marked the three new scenes I can't find. My sister spent the night with me but where are all the others? A little hint would be great!

Reactions: moszter

GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
for some reason I cant seem to get the roommate on the afternoon.
I have the cards, the socks, and sneak level at 2 and never got to see her in the living room to start the poker game.

bug or am I missing something?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
With Save Editor Online, I find that in a save : ["Player/FoodCal"]=X,
And |3:X| is for the "max food"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ahh damnit, it using double values?
so for each value there is a another that must be changed as well?
thx, I will check it out later when I have more time :eek:

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Wasn't it easier to put a dagger to sell in the bank, than to put it in a random place in the city, that almost nobody can find? Sock under the sink that doesn't exist, dagger impossible to find.
Mc died of starvation and I got game over, from looking so hard, I forgot to feed the miserable.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the damn dagger ? and dont post the damn picture of where it is on a windowsill, no ****ing duh its there, the WT itself says that !! I mean which location is that building/room even in ? I have 3 locations on the magnifying glass,

1. The crazy place where the lesbian gang attacks MC and one gets her head chopped off.
2. The place the roommate gets in trouble with a zombie
3. The theater...

In not a single one of those maps can I go inside a building where I can then access the room where the dagger is... am I supposed to keep searching the ****ing city till it triggers ? kinda like looking for the bike or the backpack, only with a horrendous RNG chance of finding it ?

SORRY for the abrasive first paragraph, but I spent the past 30 mins using search function to find this, and every post with "here is the dagger" is that damn un-helpful picture....

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the damn dagger ? and dont post the damn picture of where it is on a windowsill, no ****ing duh its there, the WT itself says that !! I mean which location is that building/room even in ? I have 3 locations on the magnifying glass,

1. The crazy place where the lesbian gang attacks MC and one gets her head chopped off.
2. The place the roommate gets in trouble with a zombie
3. The theater...

In not a single one of those maps can I go inside a building where I can then access the room where the dagger is... am I supposed to keep searching the ****ing city till it triggers ? kinda like looking for the bike or the backpack, only with a horrendous RNG chance of finding it ?

SORRY for the abrasive first paragraph, but I spent the past 30 mins using search function to find this, and every post with "here is the dagger" is that damn un-helpful picture....
Same problem here my friend, if you find it, please let me know.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes