Dascadi

Nov 7, 2019
How many "Last man standing" or "Lust man standing" games are out there at the moment? I was so sure that i played it already, but all screenshots are completly new for me. U guess i played simply another game with the same or a similar name

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello people
can we fuck roommate or do we still have to wait?
I think she is so beautiful
does anyone have a save game with scenes of it in the last update?
share please

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What's wrong with mega?
I don't have a Mega account, so can't download biggest files. And in adition, and this is something that seems to happend only to me, every time I tried to download a file around 1 G, before finish the dl for some reason the OS freezes, and it takes forever (an hour some times) to finish download. I give up on Mega, get better results in Nopy.

Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
I don't have a Mega account, so can't download biggest files. And in adition, and this is something that seems to happend only to me, every time I tried to download a file around 1 G, before finish the dl for some reason the OS freezes, and it takes forever (an hour some times) to finish download. I give up on Mega, get better results in Nopy.
create new free acc. download a desktop mega app. go there link and add ur cloud. then come to desktop mega app and click to syncs now. thats work ;)

Reactions: God3333 and GaboCAP

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The roomies, Lucy, elizabeth, naomi, Haley?, zora, and Fiona are my favorites of the bunch. I even like the zombie girl...look forward to some content with her. I suppose I just named the whole lot lol.
I just hope the dev doesn't get carried away with killing off the girls even with it being prety much the end of civiliization. Too much tragedy probably won't get him any good reception I'm afraid. Hopefully he finds a nice balance.
Overall I liked this update and I look forward to v12.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Its to bad that the dev killed off the girl you can get pregnant and is why I dropped my support for this game.

I came here to have a good time not to get one of the main girls murdered right in front of the MC, that turned me off and I will never try this game again.
Ok, no offense, but if the game took a turn you didn't like and you aren't playing it, why still troll the thread for it?

If it's to communicate with the dev, I'd recommend their Patreon since few of them ever come here. If it's because you're bitter that your 'free' game isn't what you thought it would be, that's a bit like life, feel free to move on to new opportunities and leave us that like the game still, in peace? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, no offense, but if the game took a turn you didn't like and you aren't playing it, why still troll the thread for it?

If it's to communicate with the dev, I'd recommend their Patreon since few of them ever come here. If it's because you're bitter that your 'free' game isn't what you thought it would be, that's a bit like life, feel free to move on to new opportunities and leave us that like the game still, in peace? :)
I was a 10$ supporter until that happen and I did do private messages.
The game was going great till that point.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So I before patreon brought down the banhammer on incest what was the relation between MC and roomate? Was it intended to be brother/sister or father/daughter?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
When I start the game I check 1600x900 and windowed. Just after the title appears it changes to full screen. How can I come back to window mode?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
For some strange reason the game works fine until I try to save. Then the game slows and eventually crashes. Weird.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So I before patreon brought down the banhammer on incest what was the relation between MC and roomate? Was it intended to be brother/sister or father/daughter?
Was father/daughter, but i put brother/sister (since the mc don't look too old)

Hello people
can we fuck roommate or do we still have to wait?
I think she is so beautiful
does anyone have a save game with scenes of it in the last update?
share please
Fuck no, blowjob yes.

Its to bad that the dev killed off the girl you can get pregnant and is why I dropped my support for this game.

I came here to have a good time not to get one of the main girls murdered right in front of the MC, that turned me off and I will never try this game again.
Yeah....that was a bonner killer....i was already pissed in the beggining with the roommate of Elizabeth (but talking with people i got that was a miracle that she was alive), but damn man....that was bad....we don't even have a choice like Elizabeth...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes