• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
ok after a lot of trial and error i have done all the content, its pretty good, the infected girl sure looks hot, but its so hard to figure the progress out

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The game is bugged. Latest NVIDIA drivers and the game keeps crashing everytime I save the game.

@EndlessTaboo Seems like a memory error (out of memory) but I have 64 Gigs plus 9GB page file. Video card is 4GB. Somehow only recognizes 2GB system panel says 64GB.

2048 MB physical memory [2048 MB free ???].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free ???]
2048 MB user address space ??? [305 MB free].
Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Hi how can we have access to the bedroom ... i can't find it ? thanks
In the entrance, the first room where u can go to Living room or Kitchen, there is a white door which gives you to the corridor where there is the girls rooms and yours.

Aug 3, 2017
How many "cards" are actually obtainable? I've been looking for a for a while and I could only find like 5-6 of them, and 3 were pure luck that I moved my cursor over them.

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
Damn weapons break too quickly. Have had them break first use. Bad bad bad. Awesome renders though and they are right you have done better then anyone for the smiles.

Reactions: TheDevian

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like this game so far!!
Beautiful models! Roomate is damn amazing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, I couldn't find the binoculars. There is a police car behind a fence, and that was the closest I was to a car, mentioned iseveral comments ago. But couldn't use the flashlight on it. I run of of patience, so I'll see in next update, or with another walkthrough

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh man, I love the addition of being able to choose what the MC calls the roommate and what she calls him. Bestie? Roomie? Yeah, no. We're gonna go with something a bit more to my tastes. :p

Reactions: Namco15

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Guys WTF i handed the backpack to Delilah but i didn't get any sex scene with her when i use sex icon with her all i get is an option that says 'last time we had sex was amazing. lets do it agian?' and she reply that she is still sore from last time. WTF i didn't get any sex scene and i went and replay from new game like 3 times now! and still don't get the sex scene and get same option and reply! any one knows how to fix it?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes