myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Have to play the game in windowed mode or the game screen is too big can't click on the buttons to move from screen to screen as they are off the screen.

Sarah looks like a twin of Kaylie.

Too bad while you were carrying Sarah out to her doom you didn't have a quick tumble with her before she turned and then throw her into a hole.

This guy can't hit the broad side of a barn after the 2nd swing the fucker had it's hand up saying give that fucking thing and and i'll do it.

I have to say the roommate has the best looking vagina ever well she was a roommate but I started over and she's a sister now.

Noticed a mistake in the meeting of the girl in your apartment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

I think Delilah is bugged.

Reactions: wootang

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You could of put that in a spoiler so people don't have to scroll forever to get past it. Spoiler is under the + above the chat box.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
That is not a solution anybody should use.
I know it can cause security issues... but if you use Windows machine(with good antivirus) and only for gaming then its fine to stop windows upgrade(after updating security patches for W10 creators update and antivirus definitions) until this issue with Unity engine is fixed...

Caliboy01

Jan 22, 2018
I know it can cause security issues... but if you use Windows machine(with good antivirus) and only for gaming then its fine to stop windows upgrade(after updating security patches for W10 creators update and antivirus definitions) until this issue with Unity engine is fixed...
oh so I should downgrade the windows software?

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
I am running Windows 10 with current updates and do not have the issues with unity engine. Nor is my machine top of the line but far from it.

AMD FX 6300 (6 CPUs ) 3.5GHz
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
16384MB ram
GeForce GTX 650

Those are my stats and this game as every other so far has run without any issues. This is considered in truth a rather low end system these days. Well except for ram. I am above what is considered minimum these days which is 8000MB ram or 8 Gigs if you prefer.

Reactions: Namco15

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named the sister virgin and later on the brother goes hey, how's my little virgin doing?x'D

Found 2 cards

I found 2 spots during the date where the roomie and MC tags get switched around I also saw one spot when searching for the movie where it says that's not the movie that Claire wants to watch. Of course it's not the movie Claire wants to watch she has to go get her man of the house to pick out a movie for her. One other spot I saw was when you are talking to Elizabeth.

Reactions: Namco15

duane71

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone make it into the apartment building? My weapon always breaks on the first biter.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

As stated already many times on other pages if you want her to live then kill her friend but make sure you look at her wound before doing it.

Caliboy01

Jan 22, 2018
@Rhialto so do you have to download anything apart from the game files to play the game? Like somethin from the Unity website or anything like that? Cuz my pc is running the exact same Windows edition with everything up to date but whenever I try to open the game i get that stupid error message.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Someone else asked a page or 2 back and no one has yet replied: how in the hell do you get the movie to put into the projector? Nothing highlights when I put the cursor over ANY of the visible shelves on the walls, I can see there are other shelves in an alcove that I cannot get to. What gives???

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes