cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
looking good
lots of space to evolve
could become the next lucky mark or a sandbox zombie / naked girls experience
and as such I would advise the dev to move to ren'py before every update turns into a 10 gb download

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys, i just saved my roomate from zomby and looking fo weapon for her. The walktrough says that i should find a new location in city center but i already looked for it for several ingame days and found nothing. Do i do something wrong or should i continue to spam this fucking button?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 27, 2019
The story is interesting, but the SandBox system is very bad. Crashes on and off at all times for no reason. The damn "blue screens" still appear where nothing can be seen. I hope that in future updates these problems will be fixed, or use some other more efficient system.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys, i just saved my roomate from zomby and looking fo weapon for her. The walktrough says that i should find a new location in city center but i already looked for it for several ingame days and found nothing. Do i do something wrong or should i continue to spam this fucking button?
I did just that and finally I found a new location

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
How did you get to the climax of that scene? Mine always ends before that with the "interruption".

myself

Sep 21, 2017
question does this mean one of the girl daliah or Sister/RoomMate has to die?

Last edited:

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I hate contrived scenarios... How about you give me freedom to make actual decisions and not force me hours upon hours on a certain path with decisions just to tell me to make a stupid and frustrating decision (which in the end just like everything else wasn't one either). Bad game design. Either make an actual game or a novel. Just don't do stuff like what I've just saw, cause the player will always have one decision, you can never take away from them. And that is turn off the game and never turn it on.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes