DragonXero

Mar 31, 2019
I been getting blue screens and game start crashing with this update(it didn't before) and tried that thing for low end pcs still didn't work not sure if it's just me or not

CharlesD2002

May 19, 2018
It has nothing to do with any outfit. My game doesn't load half the screens then it crashes. I liike the game but its hard to enjoy it when you cant move without it crashing.

now i know what you talking about after i unlock outfit when i press arrow its crashed edit if its happen to you when unlocking press on the left side beacuse if you wont find outfit it will crash

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am still curious where to get these unique models, they are not DAZ3D for sure. I haven't seen such quality character models in other VNs.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am still curious where to get these unique models, they are not DAZ3D for sure. I haven't seen such quality character models in other VNs.
The key is the word unique, that means you make them, or get someone to make them for you. Though, not all of these are that unique, the D model being the most notable one. You can either take a model someone else made and edit that one, or start with the default Generation model and edit that. It's really not that much different than any video game where you can make your your own character, like the Sims or something, just with a lot more sliders. Why so few don't take a bit of time to make unique ones is beyond me.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The key is the word unique, that means you make them, or get someone to make them for you. Though, not all of these are that unique, the D model being the most notable one. You can either take a model someone else made and edit that one, or start with the default Generation model and edit that. It's really not that much different than any video game where you can make your your own character, like the Sims or something, just with a lot more sliders. Why so few don't take a bit of time to make unique ones is beyond me.
So this is then basically DAZ?
Yes, I don't see the reason as well. One get get sick of those generic DAZ models...

Reactions: TheDevian

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Where can I find the key of the library? and where is the roommate all day long? I don't see her anymore

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I'm stuck at where i'm trying to get into the library. It keeps saying the doors are locked, but I can't find any key anywhere? What am I missing?

Aug 27, 2018
I'm sorry, but what the fuck are these daughters of evolution, and why aren't I allowed to wipe their existence off the planet

and the key is tiny and on the butt of the upstairs zambo in the community center, right outside the library

Reactions: TheDevian
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes