Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
View attachment 277115

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-02
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer/Publisher: EndlessTaboo -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9
Version: 2019 Christmas Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (
v0.8.0.1): - - - -
Thanks to yobacon for the windows v0.9 link

Christmas Special
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

View attachment 477829 View attachment 477830 View attachment 477831 View attachment 477834 View attachment 477836 View attachment 477837 View attachment 477838 View attachment 477839 View attachment 477840 View attachment 477841 View attachment 477842 View attachment 477843 View attachment 477844 View attachment 477845 View attachment 477846 View attachment 477847 View attachment 477848 View attachment 477849 View attachment 477850 View attachment 477851 View attachment 477852 View attachment 477853 View attachment 477854 View attachment 477855 View attachment 477856 View attachment 63798
Awsome game so far

• Love
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Does anybody else get annoyed at these "Last Man alive" type games where the world is full of thirsty women who want nothing more than to give you a handjob and jizz on their tits? Like the biological imperative should be for them to all be jumping your dick and trying to get preggers ASAP, but everybody is so coy and shy and doesn't seem interested in the least in not being the last humans ever. One or two games I can understand, but every single game with this trope seems to fuck it up. This should be an endless parade of wham-bam-thank-you-maam, not "ooh, I saw her panties, I'm so naughty!"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So this is then basically DAZ?
Yes, I don't see the reason as well. One get get sick of those generic DAZ models...
No, this is most definitely Daz.
Yeah that's what killed Acting Lessons for me. I don't like mixing girls dying with my fap sessions...
Really, in this one too? I haven't had time to get that far, if that is the case, then I guess I am done. I quit AL before that scene, but that would have killed it for me too.

Last edited:

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
How did you get to the climax of that scene? Mine always ends before that with the "interruption".
If I remember right, at the end of V 0.8 you finish the ending and it lets you finish that scene after, even though it didn't actually finish in the story. I could be wrong but pretty sure that's how you get that scene.

Haven't played V 0.9 yet so don't know if it's in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz and ThL

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
No, this is most definitely
Really, in this one too? I haven't had time to get that far, if that is the case, then I guess I am done. I quit AL before that scene, but that would have killed it for me too.
Ok, shows that I don't know shite about DAZ. I thought all DAZ models are the same ones and one can only change or combine things in them and not recreate. Because most games use those same models, only variety being different hair, or stature. The models in this game however, they live and breath. Flesh looks like flesh, has good lighting, facial axressions are on total different level as for any othar DAZ based game. But if you say this is DAZ, than I have to study DAZ, to get rid of my previous misconception about it. Sorry for nitpicking. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, shows that I don't know shite about DAZ. I thought all DAZ models are the same ones and one can only change or combine things in them and not recreate. Because most games use those same models, only variety being different hair, or stature. The models in this game however, they live and breath. Flesh looks like flesh, has good lighting, facial axressions are on total different level as for any othar DAZ based game. But if you say this is DAZ, than I have to study DAZ, to get rid of my previous misconception about it. Sorry for nitpicking. :)
Yeah, I have been working in it for about a year now, most of mine are original in some way, if not starting from scratch.

No worries. It's understandable, few people really put in the effort to make their own models and props.
Is this the end of Christmas Special?Or i can press or do something to get animation?
It seems that is the end, yes.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If I remember right, at the end of V 0.8 you finish the ending and it lets you finish that seen after, even though it didn't actually finish in the story. I could be wrong but pretty sure that's how you get that scene.

Haven't played V 0.9 yet so don't know if it's in there.
It's not in 0.9. Just as you said it's a glimpse of what could have been in 0.8

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, I have been working in it for about a year now, most of mine are original in some way, if not starting from scratch.

No worries. It's understandable, few people really put in the effort to make their own models and props.

It seems that is the end, yes.
Hmm, seems to be rather complicated or bothersome if very few devs take the time to create something original. Is there any good source to learn the ins and outs of it? Or just learn by doing it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, seems to be rather complicated or bothersome if very few devs take the time to create something original. Is there any good source to learn the ins and outs of it? Or just learn by doing it?
Mostly it's just practice, but the more morphs you get, the more options you will have, though I am sure you can find some basics on youtube. You can also search the forums here, there are a lot of good help topics here as well.
I have designed over 40 unique ones for mine so far, it's really not that hard, but it is time consuming. Honestly, the hardest part is finding the right slider to adjust the thing you want to change.
Another key is the hair, that is how we identify many characters, and so when you see the same hair over and over, it makes them seem the same, even if you adjusted them. So try to make sure the assets you use are not used a lot.
where the light weapon
There is a machete and a bat, you can find them in a variety of places, or buy them at the bank. Warning, they can break.

Reactions: lagartha

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Mostly it's just practice, but the more morphs you get, the more options you will have, though I am sure you can find some basics on youtube. You can also search the forums here, there are a lot of good help topics here as well.
I have designed over 40 unique ones for mine so far, it's really not that hard, but it is time consuming. Honestly, the hardest part is finding the right slider to adjust the thing you want to change.
Another key is the hair, that is how we identify many characters, and so when you see the same hair over and over, it makes them seem the same, even if you adjusted them. So try to make sure the assets you use are not used a lot.

There is a machete and a bat, you can find them in a variety of places, or buy them at the bank. Warning, they can break.
Hmm, seems logical. Thanks mate, I will dive in then. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I read "light weapon" I can only think and assume him askeing about the weapon for the roommate/sister/daugther though...
And my answer would be to read the Walkthrough :sneaky:

Reactions: TheDevian
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes