Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
FYI: Developer replied in a Patreon post that there's about 20min playtime.

edit: This estimation was based upon the demo version 02/2018.
How to play the Christmas special? The only thing i can do is look at the presents and talk with the girl. There is nothing to find.
Anyone have a hint for me?

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
to be honest little dispointed beside the blowjob or titjob nothing happen and in her room when he first met her even if i chose wake her he say soory my hand are slipped and another thing why they dont have breakfest only diner and they dont use the shower oh and another thing when she finaly trust me she said after you sattle in office come to me but when i go to her she again said i cant trust you
p.s how to open the box in her room

KukriMachete

Oct 25, 2019
I need help. In Christmas event after the introduction I press the map button, travel somewhere and black screen appears, where I can do nothing but press 'esc' and get back to home with sister in red outfit. Thus I cant play the whole event

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I need help. In Christmas event after the introduction I press the map button, travel somewhere and black screen appears, where I can do nothing but press 'esc' and get back to home with sister in red outfit. Thus I cant play the whole event
in this version its only wallpaper nothing much

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes