laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev what type of bullshit is this trying to be like Acting Lessons is not cool I'm sure this decision lost you a few patreons.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I gave the deck to Kaylie, but i cant play, when is the afternoon?
Also the city center are the ruins?
if you want to serch food and stuff open map loop up you see the city and when they sit in table you can play with them share the save with the deck progress it to the scene with strip poker

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah that's what killed Acting Lessons for me. I don't like mixing girls dying with my fap sessions...
I honestly don't understand why Dev did this it's not necessary whatsoever it wasn't either in Acting Lesson but you atleast go enough story from both girls in AL to feel some type of emotional bond were it really bother some players but this game there's not enough story content with either your sis or Delilah fir it to sink in it was just a pointless copycat coward move to try and exploit more patreons sad but it didnt work killing a LI for no reason.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Oh man, I can't believe you're still trying to play and progress through my game in spite of all these problems. Thanks and I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better experience.
To be honest, I'm not sure what's going on exactly. It looks like scenes that are heavy in images and animations are more likely to cause problems. I need to do more testing on my old laptop, but it'll have to be after I finish this update in December.
Have you tried other Unity games. Does Man of the House give you similar problems? I know that game was also developed using Unity
Endless Taboo
I made a movie of the screen so you can see directly what happen, those are only samples but sure other players have the same problem and cannot play as they would like. :

with other games I don't have the same flaw, both unity and renpy or unreal
I'm so sorry I can't play this game that I like so much. Notwithstanding the suggested changes, I have major difficulties and with the latest update it is even worse.
I hope you can find the cause.
I thank you so much

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi,
I made a movie of the screen so you can see directly what happen, those are only samples but sure other players have the same problem and cannot play as they would like. :

with other games I don't have the same flaw, both unity and renpy or unreal
I'm so sorry I can't play this game that I like so much. Notwithstanding the suggested changes, I have major difficulties and with the latest update it is even worse.
I hope you can find the cause.
I thank you so much
if its christmiss version play the regul

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
How to play the Christmas special? The only thing i can do is look at the presents and talk with the girl. There is nothing to find.
Anyone have a hint for me?
That's all I got, too.
Click on "Roommate" - "Merry Christmas 'Roommate'"
Click on Presents - "Can I open my presents now?"
Click on Tree - "Oh, how pretty..."

No user interface and no way to even exit other than the close button on the window. The way this dev is, I really feel I'm missing some secret somewhere to progress.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
So just wondering is there any type of pregnancy in the game yet? or is that down the line? i know the game ends with the one girl on the boat but i wanted to ask to make sure. also once you have sex with whom ever is that it? cause i used the sex option but never can do anything more then that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So just wondering is there any type of pregnancy in the game yet? or is that down the line? i know the game ends with the one girl on the boat but i wanted to ask to make sure. also once you have sex with whom ever is that it? cause i used the sex option but never can do anything more then that.
There are several secret cards displaying pregnant girls, other than that it's only hinted that you impregnate the girls you choose to cum inside... well the Girl from the Gentlewomen admits pregnancy lately atleast

Nic333221

Mar 9, 2019
I don't know but the screen was black after the girls appear and then a girl pic appear if i click on map and move to another places the screen is black and nathing plz help.
problem in christmas version

Reactions: Maarpayos

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer, but how do you use the Sneak skill? Click and drag it on a door? I've used it on every closed/locked door I can find and nothing happens.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
To use sneak skill, you need the socks. You find it in the bathroom (drawer). I played v0.4 or 0.5. As I recall, you need to click on the sock and sister's bedroom door.
Better to use walkthrough, because it's so easy to get lost in the game.

Reactions: jcna06200

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Found a bug on the new version... I cant continue the story after seeing the "relative" attacked by the zombie... the new location for push-dagger never unlocks... the hint says "continue Kaylie's story"... and if you click on Kaylie her hint says "continue Claire's story"...

For Kaylie "More than Meets the Eye" never triggers due to this...
For Claire "Learn to Fight" never triggers due to this...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Le Pew
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes