cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Is Delilah really still alive (at least that's what it says in the character stats) ?

She must have been the spy and the psycho mom faked the kill, or she's very bad at it. Anyway that's wicked, because if you don't choose you get a bad point with the roommate (and possibly Delilah, I did not check), and if you choose the roommate you get ten bad points with Delilah.

What happens if you never pick Delilah? If you don't save her at the beginning of the game. Unlike roommate Delilah is skippable, it would be a strange choice and in contrast with the smartness of your enemy: pick roommate or a perfect stranger.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I just played through the update and it ended with Delilah dying even though I chose I couldn't decide between her or the roommate. Are there specific choices I have to make to avoid either of them dying or is it rigged for one of them to die no matter what?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I just played through the update and it ended with Delilah dying even though I chose I couldn't decide between her or the roommate. Are there specific choices I have to make to avoid either of them dying or is it rigged for one of them to die no matter what?
The psycho strikes her whatever the choice you make. The dialogues only seem to impact the points. However the game still marks her as alive. Maybe it's a bug and it will be updated in the next version, or there's some weird shit going on.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I think I found a bug. I beat the game and my "daughter" is never at the house during the day.
I believe it's not a bug. We'll see next version. The actual bug (or inconsistency?) is that she's still in her room at night and you can spy on her in the morning.

However the sleep molesting sex scenes are also disabled after you finish the big event.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I believe it's not a bug. We'll see next version. The actual bug (or inconsistency?) is that she's still in her room at night and you can spy on her in the morning.

However the sleep molesting sex scenes are also disabled after you finish the big event.
Did you figure out how to set up your office in the club?

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Man ! I'm stuck at the Christmas tree scene in Christmas version, click on everywhere but it's can't help, anyone help please ?

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Man ! I'm stuck at the Christmas tree scene in Christmas version, click on everywhere but it's can't help, anyone help please ?
Yooooo literally came on here to see if anyone else was having this problem. Any help would be appreciated y'all.

Reactions: camoway

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Also there is some content about the bank guard with machete that seems interested but wants to meet you outside duty?

Reactions: camoway

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
link not working :(

- -

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
I found one in the club : one on the bar
View attachment 508839
The one in the club was also there in 0.6 (and is also in the secret card screenshots at OP, 22 cards max)

The one at the bar is there since 0.8, along with the one in the warehouse (Both are mentioned in the 0.8 walkthrough).

But since 0.9 there seems to be a 25th card, and that's the one I'm still missing

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes