ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, is there any way to save elizabeth and her friend? or do i still need to kill the friend to save her?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I have played whole games with a couple of hours of content with 300megs, this game had 16 pictures at max. that's 3megs, not 300. whoa OK I won't expect much for an update then. so the 5gigs is more like 500 megs of a renpy game that could also be used on android. why do people use the unity engine is it easier to dev on?
Most of the time I find that Unity based devs tend to compress a lot less than renpy devs because they seem to value visual quality over performance. Sometimes the massive compression on the renpy games annoys me so much that I'd rather have a big ass download. Personal preference.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I've done everything but Lucia's naughty touch. I can go in there while she's sleeping but nothing I do checks that off the list under her name.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
is there a more detailed walkthrough?? like a fanmade step by step one?
The in-game objective system is the easiest walkthrough to follow. Each character's storyline is not independent from the other, so you can't just focus on one single character.
You don't even need the official walkthrough. That guide is pretty much useless now

Gee420

Jul 23, 2017
The in-game objective system is the easiest walkthrough to follow. Each character's storyline is not independent from the other, so you can't just focus on one single character.
You don't even need the official walkthrough. That guide is pretty much useless now
how do you find food for the girls?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry I'm new to Unity. Do saves just carry over automatically like with Ren'Py or do I have to transfer the save folder like RPGM? If it's the latter where do I find the file?

Reactions: rafa30
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes