Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
alright fuck this. Cannot find the parking garage and i've spammed search like 200 times.
Yeah, me too. I was pretty pissed because the walkthrough doesn't really explain how to find it other than 'Search a bunch of times and eventually you'll find it'.

For me, I finally was able to find it through a trigger when you've gotten far enough into the roommate's storyarc.
Apparently, you're supposed to find the third location (the area that has a large abandoned building in its thumbnail pic) and go there. If you've progressed far enough with your roommate (after giving her the sex book), you'll find her around the corner in that area, being attacked by a female zombie.

Defeat that zombie for her and you'll go through dialogue where she wants to learn how to protect herself. Once you're done with that, try looking for that area again (you'll be able to find the knife weapon to give to your roommate in a room in that area in order to finish out the current version of the game).

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
This game should be called Naked Man Standing. It's fine if that's what you're into, but this game has one dude and a whole cast of females, and by far most of the nudity in this game is from the first person view MC. We get it man, you like the main character's dick. But come on, with this many good female character models are you going to have some kind of pay off? Even in strip poker, it's impossible to win without cheating after you get naked. Give us a break, I've seen enough of my penis, lol, when is the femdom going to stop and female characters going to get some more time to shine?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Valla, I didn't expect that, although, I should have seen it coming since there's no: Please don't hurt "any of them". Just a... "I can't decide who you should kill..." And then the game goes on as if nothing had happened... There's probably another route, but I don't think it's worth it. Everything was going so well until this update. :(

• Sad
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game should be called Naked Man Standing. It's fine if that's what you're into, but this game has one dude and a whole cast of females, and by far most of the nudity in this game is from the first person view MC. We get it man, you like the main character's dick. But come on, with this many good female character models are you going to have some kind of pay off? Even in strip poker, it's impossible to win without cheating after you get naked. Give us a break, I've seen enough of my penis, lol, when is the femdom going to stop and female characters going to get some more time to shine?
You seem to miss out on the several spying Events where the girls are either naked or in skimpy lingerie than.
Also sure the cock of the MC is displayed when getting naughty... you are not playing a 3rd person shooter and I haven't seen a guy haveing sex without getting his cock out of his pants.
Most scenes are about petting so you can't really "hide" the cock dureing those scenes... not to mention you better take aim if you don't want to end up the wrong hole dureing the few actual intercourse scenes ;)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Have a question. It tells me to find the roommate in the library at the campus. But when I click on the library door, its locked. I cant get inside. Am I missing a key somewhere?

Reactions: Michel Mak

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Someone dies, ok. You can even choose who. (I got the girl pregnant, so she was a liability and annoying, not a hard choice at all) Why are so many people upset about one death?
But is she dead?
We know that the "Daugthers of the Evolution" have a mole within the "Gentle Women".
Why was Delilah in that building? after we saved her from a Biter she wasn't leaving the Club, aside of meeting you at the Campus.
She is desperate for protection and getting away from this nightmare, but you need to be productive to get protection with the Gentle Women... which she isn't... she barely classify as a Maid.
So my gues is... she shared her intel for protection and maybe a getaway with her unborn child.
We only saw her loose an eye dureing the confrontation, you can't check wether or not she is alive after... at best take a longing look at her.
She might still be alive and had to sacrifice her eye so player wouldn't hate her, maybe she has a severe had Trauma aswell but the Daughters of Evolution can probably treat that.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
First: I can't find Delilah anywhere in the Club. Since the design changed to a hotel now the navigation through it is a MESS. And why are there even dialogue options with Zora when it absolutely doesn't matter what I choose? If I choose not to lie for example then the conversation ends abruptly after a few sentences which doesn't make any logical sense. Could also be a bug. Btw is there a reason why we get really small updates every other week lately instead of the usual 1-2 month release schedule that it used to have?

Reactions: Nizzquizz
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes