Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The one in the club was also there in 0.6 (and is also in the secret card screenshots at OP, 22 cards max)

The one at the bar is there since 0.8, along with the one in the warehouse (Both are mentioned in the 0.8 walkthrough).

But since 0.9 there seems to be a 25th card, and that's the one I'm still missing
Yep . I didn't play the 0.8. here is my mistake.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Seems like Mac users never gets any love
Happy New Year!

Here's v0.9.0.1. I fixed the crashing problem with the outfits and improved a few renders and dialogue. Enjoy!
Windows:
Mac:

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Yooooo literally came on here to see if anyone else was having this problem. Any help would be appreciated y'all.
It's not a bug. The Christmas Special only contains dialogue and it does not have any sex scenes. It ends with the Roommate squatting in front of the tree. That's all.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Endless Taboo
I made a movie of the screen so you can see directly what happen, those are only samples but sure other players have the same problem and cannot play as they would like. :

with other games I don't have the same flaw, both unity and renpy or unreal
I'm so sorry I can't play this game that I like so much. Notwithstanding the suggested changes, I have major difficulties and with the latest update it is even worse.
I hope you can find the cause.
I thank you so much
Thank you for taking the time to record this Bisqui.
I see that the game is not even properly displaying the frames of the animations on your machine.
To be honest, I'm not sure why it's doing that. Is my game the only Unity game that's giving you this type of problem?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
- How do you know when is the afternoon ?
I only find Morning and Sunset.

- Delilah : "A new purpose" . I can't speak with because she's dead. but she's still alive in the Stats.
I really don't understand.

camoway

May 15, 2017
It's not a bug. The Christmas Special only contains dialogue and it does not have any sex scenes. It ends with the Roommate squatting in front of the tree. That's all.
I have played whole games with a couple of hours of content with 300megs, this game had 16 pictures at max. that's 3megs, not 300. whoa OK I won't expect much for an update then. so the 5gigs is more like 500 megs of a renpy game that could also be used on android. why do people use the unity engine is it easier to dev on? I like the main game BUT I have tried sneaking in the room 50 times he has never leveled. or figured out to even look for socks!!! then play cards sneak req LEVEL 2 "I lost it AAAAAAAAAHHHH. I literally YELD WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN DOING then?" guess practice is not a thing... anyway It is a fun game, just that one thing drove me insane...
edit: - _- tried strip poker anyway, dev taunted me and said why are you playing this game... that was impressive, well because I am good at poker. but nvm

edit2: DURING THE DAY WHEN THEY ARE IN THE LIVING ROOM IS WHEN YOU SNEAK! not at night, you only get sneak points when you wake up and go to the room while the sun ☀ is out "of course everyone sneaks into empty rooms during the day as soon as they wake up"... even though they are in the living room when you go into the living room... what the

edit3: I am supposed. to use an infected. zombie dick on girls I plan on fucking... no no n n n n no what in the... Use a dirty dead rat instead it's less disgusting.

edit4: LMFAO that was sooo funny the line, she's only an MMA fighter, she had to abide by a set of rules. HAHAHAHAGGGUUKKC "I made funny noises gasping for air from my laughter. that was magic she seems like a complete fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
It would seem that after you give deck of cards away, but don't play poker for about a week, you don't get any option to play poker at all. I haven't played poker cause I wanted to get the sneak level to 2 like walkthrough suggested.
Now I have played this game a whole lot, but can't progress the story cause Id on'tg et an option to play poker anymore.
So if someone can share a save file right before poker game (potencially the one with finished routes on 3 other girls not related to main quest) or at least knows how to paly poker regardless, I would be happy to get such help.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It would seem that after you give deck of cards away, but don't play poker for about a week, you don't get any option to play poker at all. I haven't played poker cause I wanted to get the sneak level to 2 like walkthrough suggested.
Now I have played this game a whole lot, but can't progress the story cause Id on'tg et an option to play poker anymore.
So if someone can share a save file right before poker game (potencially the one with finished routes on 3 other girls not related to main quest) or at least knows how to paly poker regardless, I would be happy to get such help.
You could try save editor and search for
Item["PlayingCards"]={Name="PlayingCards", Description="", Is_Item=true, AC_ID=14, Count=0, }
pretty sure changeing =0 to =1 will give you your cards back.
maybe you can also use the console with this info

Sasazuka

Jun 2, 2017
Is the FAP edition of free versions going to be realeased for free to? I tried the version you posted here, and loved the possibility of replaying scenes

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
You could try save editor and search for
Item["PlayingCards"]={Name="PlayingCards", Description="", Is_Item=true, AC_ID=14, Count=0, }
pretty sure changeing =0 to =1 will give you your cards back.
maybe you can also use the console with this info
Attempted, but even so the game didn't give me new deck of cards. Yep I double checked it was PlayingCards and not the collectable ones (which I have 14 so, wasn't hard to not mess up).

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Actually put playing this one off for a good while, mostly because I am weary of anything with a punny title.
Honestly surprised by the quality overall and am somewhat kicking myself for waiting so long. Its real good.
Shame about Dal tho, anyone aware of a happier ending for 'er?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes