Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Intersting theory, but I tend towards that she is dead, super dead, deader than dead, really dead with a hole in her head.(aaand it rhymes)
i think she is the real leader and i think the death scene is only a lobotomy style. After the scene you can check the girl status it says alive although maybe just a bug. you would think the mole is kaylie but seems too easy. also i think kaylie is ellie's twin sister and she thinks daughters of evolution have Ellie captive or whomever the fuck Enigma is

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think she is the real leader and i think the death scene is only a lobotomy style. After the scene you can check the girl status it says alive although maybe just a bug. you would think the mole is kaylie but seems too easy. also i think kaylie is ellie's twin sister and she thinks daughters of evolution have Ellie captive or whomever the fuck Enigma is
Kaylie is part of a military organisation as Enigma and the girls are soldiers or special police forces. (training, discipline and organisation atleast indicate that)
There is a chance that her sister is actually an infected, that is probably gone already... they use her as a hostage but since there not even the tiniest of live signs of her I doubt she is still around and her legacy is used to keep Kaylie in line

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Hello people, can someone help?
I cant trigger Kaylie to appear in the elevator. I have already done all the scenes with Lucia.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
How do you save Elizabeth? She won't leave the room. Is the objective of building a time machine seriously not a sarcastic joke?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
How do you save Elizabeth? She won't leave the room. Is the objective of building a time machine seriously not a sarcastic joke?
Like someone already mentioned, you have to kill Sarah. Elizabeth wont be happy about it, but she will understand.
And while you dont technically have to per se, you can also examine her leg, and the MC will notice that it is an infected wound, which adds a bit to the realism/roleplay part.
(Its the concrete evidence you need for basically euthanizing someone who is seriously ill and will kill others because of that illness.)

Reactions: cavaemon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I need some help... I have the game it starts up with some delay. I get to the main menu it looks normal but then when I tried to start a new game since its my first time playing it the screen stays black with music going but never transitioning to a new frame or whatever. how do I fix this problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I need some help... I have the game it starts up with some delay. I get to the main menu it looks normal but then when I tried to start a new game since its my first time playing it the screen stays black with music going but never transitioning to a new frame or whatever. how do I fix this problem?
did you try to click repeatedly... If I remember correctly there are a few frames of simple black screen until you open your eyes from your induced Koma

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
did you try to click repeatedly... If I remember correctly there are a few frames of simple black screen until you open your eyes from your induced Koma
oooo okay that I didn't know ill try that but I think it gave me a message about the game not responding once but I guess it was loading slow... ill try that after the new game mode I picked.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Like someone already mentioned, you have to kill Sarah. Elizabeth wont be happy about it, but she will understand.
And while you dont technically have to per se, you can also examine her leg, and the MC will notice that it is an infected wound, which adds a bit to the realism/roleplay part.
(Its the concrete evidence you need for basically euthanizing someone who is seriously ill and will kill others because of that illness.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes