Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone help at taking tape to watch movie
right shelf but i cant take it reloaded same problem ??
says that building is old but cant take it dam .....

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Mr. Dev,
Overall, the game is OK though I am not a fan of having to restart a game, of such tedium, just to experience scenes that might be better than the original posting. In this case I restarted the game only because my son commandeered my dual-boot computer after his "bricked"; and my office 'puter is Linux only. I am glad I did but I don't want to do it again. Move on.

Anyway, these are the things (plot holes) I think you should consider before putting out another release.
- This is just a bug, but, after I perform the coup de grace on Sarah, the main screen in Elizabeth's room is a blue screen. I can still interact with stuff if I move the mouse around until I encounter the cursor change and click on it. However, after the scenes in the room are over the blue screen returns.
- When Elizabeth runs out of the library and into the forest to commit suicide, the MC's scripted thoughts should have prompted the player because the MC wouldn't have been that far behind her.
- The MC is portrayed as "ripped" or at least physically fit so, having lived in a hostile environment such as this, he shouldn't be so easily dealt with by anyone, especially a skinny old woman. Even with only a modicum of fighting skills he should have given a better accounting of himself; even if he does get beaten in the end. Having learned who the old woman was he should have been immediately en garde.
- Throughout the game the time-line is strained. In my replay I did not have sex with Delilah nor did I make anyone pregnant so, in the last scene, there should have been no reference to that in the dialogue choices.
- After the escape you should have stopped the game immediately until the next release because most assuredly they would have been chased the moment they left the building.

Now, this also applies to a great many new movies out there (i.e. the last few Star Wars movies), I have never liked "plot armor". It is literary weakness/laziness that a "fatty", a wholesome amount of "grokking" (reference to Robert A. Heinlein's "A Stranger in a Strange Land"), and most importantly, simple story boarding would alleviate.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Gonna repeat myself here...
Wait and see wether you witnessesd the murder of a loved one or an Oscar worthy performance.
I mean why the heck was Delilah so insistant that only her head is injured... if she dies anyway the safety of the Child wouldn't matter.
I'm sorry you have to repeat yourself again, but I've never seen that comment, and I'm not looking through just to find it so... yeah. But yeah you make a good point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
I just started this game and I get a blue screen right as I enter my building at the beginning. Reloaded a few times, restarted game, but I get blue screen in the same place. I have an FX-6350, RX480, 8Gb Ram with every driver up to date. Screens from the game looked nice but as I see a lot of people are having this issue and the fix posted by dev isnt working.
Shift+Del and forget about it.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Yes my friend. I have other games on Unity and they all work very well. The fact is that this flaw began to show up after version 6 and then got worse with each subsequent version.
for example, when MC meets the two girls the only one to give problems was the one near the sofa but after version 8 the other one started to disappear. The strange thing is that not all animations disappear. For example, in the evening when they are around the table, everything works. Or, before version 8, entering the bank did not create problems, now yes.
I made all the changes as suggested and I also installed all the video codecs in the hope of solving ... but now unfortunately with the christmas version it is impossible to play.
is it a memory management problem? I have 4Gb installed.
I don't know what to think anymore, I've run out of options.
Last idea is: lower the video definition? I have seen that other games can do it (normally game set to fantastic). if you tell me how to do it or if you have a partch, I try to make this attempt too.
I remind you that reading I seem to have understood that others also have the same progression of the problem that gets worse with each version.
Thanks for your attention
Thank you for helping me with this Bisqui. It could be that my game requires more than 4GB of memory. The truth is I'm still not sure exactly how to fix this issue, but I know I need to make the entire more efficient. I'm still trying to find a solution. I'm really sorry you can't enjoy the game the way I wanted

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I just wanna say thank you for the feedback you’ve all given me. I read every single comment and review, and they’re very helpful to me. Even the negative ones, I understand that it’s my game that’s causing your frustration. Believe me, I’m trying my best to fix the problems you mentioned, but I’m just one person doing the best that I can.

I knew that my last update would turn away many people from my game. A few of my long time patrons have even left because it, but it had to be done for the story and progression of the characters. I’m creating the kind of story that I would find enjoyable and I guess, we all have different tastes.

I’m no writer. Never even thought I could be one, but now I love writing. I’m reading and analysing a lot of screenplays. I still suck at it, but hopefully I’m getting a little better. Writing the dialogues is now one of my favourite parts of the entire process. Please, let me know your honest opinions about my game. Don’t be afraid to hurt my feelings. Trust me, truth hurts, but you are helping me get better

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
u can make pregnant them if you make their quests
example that chick that looks similar to Lewd island...find spices and bag by (searching city) click restourant and bag is on street talk :)

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
u can make pregnant them if you make their quests
example that chick that looks similar to Lewd island...find spices and bag by (searching city) click restourant and bag is on street talk :)
Haha you're right. You know when you get the option to live with Delilah on a boat. Instead of doing all the work myself, I can just redirect the game to . I should really talk to Mr. xRed about this

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I just wanna say thank you for the feedback you’ve all given me. I read every single comment and review, and they’re very helpful to me. Even the negative ones, I understand that it’s my game that’s causing your frustration. Believe me, I’m trying my best to fix the problems you mentioned, but I’m just one person doing the best that I can.

I knew that my last update would turn away many people from my game. A few of my long time patrons have even left because it, but it had to be done for the story and progression of the characters. I’m creating the kind of story that I would find enjoyable and I guess, we all have different tastes.

I’m no writer. Never even thought I could be one, but now I love writing. I’m reading and analysing a lot of screenplays. I still suck at it, but hopefully I’m getting a little better. Writing the dialogues is now one of my favourite parts of the entire process. Please, let me know your honest opinions about my game. Don’t be afraid to hurt my feelings. Trust me, truth hurts, but you are helping me get better
Im in love with girl when character is created xD just cant do only with kisses do some extra to have relationship
for next update add some extra quests and girls to populate world ;)

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018

Your Game is really good and not every direction you ve choosen hits my way i want it but the story itself seems good. only the hints are missing to get things easier done with direct time and place would be a perfect way to help players who get lost most times before even get a mission done ^^ For me it´s always better to have help ingame so i can concentrate more on the story and don´t must try thousend times to get somewhere. And another thing i would wish is that all Dev´s would start to insert a Gallery to review the scenes.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
My main char wants Sara badly (from main pic) hope gets lucky on next update
stuck at final quest for light weapon after that prob with not get sex

Reactions: Michel Mak

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
to ENDLESSTABOO i know that yu willfollow only your mind to bild this game but please add at least the possibility toum on roomate feet at night or to have a footjob far in game tanks your relation ( you cn requiest her when you want , always )

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes