Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to record this Bisqui.
I see that the game is not even properly displaying the frames of the animations on your machine.
To be honest, I'm not sure why it's doing that. Is my game the only Unity game that's giving you this type of problem?
Yes my friend. I have other games on Unity and they all work very well. The fact is that this flaw began to show up after version 6 and then got worse with each subsequent version.
for example, when MC meets the two girls the only one to give problems was the one near the sofa but after version 8 the other one started to disappear. The strange thing is that not all animations disappear. For example, in the evening when they are around the table, everything works. Or, before version 8, entering the bank did not create problems, now yes.
I made all the changes as suggested and I also installed all the video codecs in the hope of solving ... but now unfortunately with the christmas version it is impossible to play.
is it a memory management problem? I have 4Gb installed.
I don't know what to think anymore, I've run out of options.
Last idea is: lower the video definition? I have seen that other games can do it (normally game set to fantastic). if you tell me how to do it or if you have a partch, I try to make this attempt too.
I remind you that reading I seem to have understood that others also have the same progression of the problem that gets worse with each version.
Thanks for your attention

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game always surprises me.
The Christmas special with nothing really surprised me.
I kept clicking on the screen thinking there might be something.
I was a fool.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I... I noticed a new glitch or bug.
When you find the socks, You're unable to leave the area (if you find them at night).

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I don't suppose there is a way to kill that biter (ugh) in the school yet, is there?
You can find a Baseball bat when you take your "roommate" on a date to the movies, and when exploring the city, a girl will give you a machete when you find and explore the abandoned warehouse.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
you need to find roommate in the location of where you find poker deck fighting a biter have done all the quests except the training one and then search you will find the extra location
Yep, did all that already. Still can't find parking garage no matter how many times I search. I'm done wasting my time on this steaming pile.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
But is she dead?
We know that the "Daugthers of the Evolution" have a mole within the "Gentle Women".
Why was Delilah in that building? after we saved her from a Biter she wasn't leaving the Club, aside of meeting you at the Campus.
She is desperate for protection and getting away from this nightmare, but you need to be productive to get protection with the Gentle Women... which she isn't... she barely classify as a Maid.
So my gues is... she shared her intel for protection and maybe a getaway with her unborn child.
We only saw her loose an eye dureing the confrontation, you can't check wether or not she is alive after... at best take a longing look at her.
She might still be alive and had to sacrifice her eye so player wouldn't hate her, maybe she has a severe had Trauma aswell but the Daughters of Evolution can probably treat that.
Intersting theory, but I tend towards that she is dead, super dead, deader than dead, really dead with a hole in her head.(aaand it rhymes)

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Hey im stuck is says i have to clear the school camp ground for zombies but im pretty sure i got them all any help would be awesome!

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes