Mar 21, 2019
Regarding all the fucking shite criticisms surrounding her fucking story, I think some dimwits are fucking overreacting WAY too much, I was dickless when I read some people fucking the developer in the arse as if he had committed some extramarital affair. I was caught with my pants off when it happened, but I still understood why it was done plot wise, I really don't see a reason for all these strong reactions by the motherfucking dimwits. Something I noticed though is that it seemed to come out of my mamma's pussy, and like your previous reply(don't hurt Delilah or don't hurt sis/daughter) didn't matter at all like the size of my penis, although I can dream why this would be done on purpose exactly for the shag value
I believe the reason why everyone is overreacting is because the developer let the fact that Delilah is dead hang in the air since the game abruptly stopped at that point and there was nothing else to distract everyone, no further gameplay, nothing yet, so people caught the only thing they could and started criticizing him. If he had continued the story just a bit further and distracted the people then the amount of criticism he received might have been tenfold times lesser.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Is there somewhere Roommate keeps going in the morning? I've reached the end of her content for the current release, but at some point she just started disappearing on me and I can't find her anywhere. Kaylie is always in the kitchen, but [roommate] is never in the living room anymore. The only time I ever see her is in the middle of the night when they're both asleep. Is there somewhere she goes?

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
Is there somewhere Roommate keeps going in the morning? I've reached the end of her content for the current release, but at some point she just started disappearing on me and I can't find her anywhere. Kaylie is always in the kitchen, but [roommate] is never in the living room anymore. The only time I ever see her is in the middle of the night when they're both asleep. Is there somewhere she goes?
Check the warehouse. She's around there I'm guessing

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Incest must be named when you start playing (sister or cousin is best) and as for milf I really don't see it because only the evil fem bitch is old enough for "Milf".
I would rather kill her than having any kind of sex with her.
Based on commentary, the actual intended relation should be daughter I believe.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes