Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I can't find Maya in the club. But I guess it's a bug.

I talked to her and after that had the scene with Kaylie. Now I should talk to her (again?!) (Kaylie's quest line) but in Maya's quest line I'm already done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tearil

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Based on commentary, the actual intended relation should be daughter I believe.
MC was like either last year of collage or just got done with it if I remember right and sister was just about to start.
Will replay to make sure but MC is not over the age of 32 and is somewhere around 24 instead.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Im at the same spot. I already talked to her and i got her adress (Can't visit, it says it'll be done for 0.11), but the quest still says a need to find her at the club. Anyone else?
Left side lift in the club....wait

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
MC was like either last year of collage or just got done with it if I remember right and sister was just about to start.
Will replay to make sure but MC is not over the age of 32 and is somewhere around 24 instead.
Sorry, but acewinz is probably correct here.
Look at this:
Lust Man Standing_2020_02_03_20_07_35_642.jpg

Based on the dialogue, the intended relationship is most probably Father/Daughter, as the dialogue becomes very....odd if you change it to basically anything else.

It is a little odd to say "Hi boyfriend, [insert more dialogue here]" or even "Hi brother, [insert more dialogue here]".
But it does make sense to say "Hi dad, [insert more dialogue here]".

The MC is older than her for sure, I dont know how you got the age of 32 or younger, but I dont think its mentioned anywhere in the game.
Even so, she could be 18 and the MC could be 36. Or you know, she could be 16 and the MC could be 32....but those ages are not going to be mentioned in the game explicitly like that, for obvious reasons.

There are many other instances in the game where she goes "you're my [insert what she calls you here] !".
The MC also goes like "I have a [insert what you call her], you know."

Now look at the following examples:
"you're my dad!"
"you're my brother!"
"you're my boyfriend!"

and

"I have a daughter, you know."
"I have a sister, you know."
"I have a girlfriend, you know."

If you put it all together, they are father and daughter. Everything else starts to seem odd, the way the things are phrased in the game.
The dialogue just makes more sense that way.

Having said that, if you change the relationship to a pet name, something like "Cutie" and "Tiger", there are some hilarious results, I'll tell you that :D
And yes I did that for the lolz.

PapaCru

Oct 19, 2019
So I went up to Maya's playhouse and now what? did I miss something? And where the fuck is roommate?

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I'm fairly sure my save glitched out. I have most of the quests done, Maya's apartment is locked and there's a message to wait for 0.11, which is fine unless that's a glitch too, but when I try to progress with Zora the game tells me to advance Kaylie's storyline, and I'm getting events from early game again with her (such as the nightly blowjob and the game telling me to redo the strip poker event). Which would also be fine, if the girls didn't refuse to show up for dinner, meaning I can't trigger it to happen at all.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
yeah another game that should abandon.
It was very good just before two or three updates.
but I don't catch the DEV's mind recently.
nothing to play. no sex sense. and even lost one character...
some times the devs need to focus on the main storyline.
only when you do the main storyline very well you can put some side way story.
otherwise,you just made some mess.

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Sorry, but acewinz is probably correct here.
Look at this:
View attachment 539192

Based on the dialogue, the intended relationship is most probably Father/Daughter, as the dialogue becomes very....odd if you change it to basically anything else.

It is a little odd to say "Hi boyfriend, [insert more dialogue here]" or even "Hi brother, [insert more dialogue here]".
But it does make sense to say "Hi dad, [insert more dialogue here]".

The MC is older than her for sure, I dont know how you got the age of 32 or younger, but I dont think its mentioned anywhere in the game.
Even so, she could be 18 and the MC could be 36. Or you know, she could be 16 and the MC could be 32....but those ages are not going to be mentioned in the game explicitly like that, for obvious reasons.

There are many other instances in the game where she goes "you're my [insert what she calls you here] !".
The MC also goes like "I have a [insert what you call her], you know."

Now look at the following examples:
"you're my dad!"
"you're my brother!"
"you're my boyfriend!"

and

"I have a daughter, you know."
"I have a sister, you know."
"I have a girlfriend, you know."

If you put it all together, they are father and daughter. Everything else starts to seem odd, the way the things are phrased in the game.
The dialogue just makes more sense that way.

Having said that, if you change the relationship to a pet name, something like "Cutie" and "Tiger", there are some hilarious results, I'll tell you that :D
And yes I did that for the lolz.
It never even occured to me that someone would consider playing as something else then father/daughter...

Reactions: acewinz

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
but I don't catch the DEV's mind resently.
Boo!

This game is amazing. You being unsatisfied by recent updates doesn't mean it should be abandoned. There's very few F/D games out there as is. Let alone good ones. And even less so for good ones with attractive models.

If dev doesn't finish this game, I'll haunt him in his dreams.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but I don't catch the DEV's mind resently.
Last Version you had a BJ with a girl in the Club and a Titjob with the roomate...
Before we got some Action with the Girl in the University, Kaylie and the Zombified one...
certainly he didn't add any H-Events for a while...

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes