cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, in your house you can sneak only once a day. But you can sneak again in the campus with Elizabeth the same day if I remember well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're joking, right?

Seriously now, how do we advance there? I tried to figure it out, but I probably am missing something.
You got the beginning convo's where all the girls are dissing the MC and that is the end of the special.
There is nothing else.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Just played it, and it turned out to be a surprisingly good game. I word it that way because the premise isn't exactly innovative(zombie apocalypse), but it was very well done. Great story and renders, makes me wonder for how long will the developer extend the story, I certainly hope he does it for a while.

The only bug I noticed was that I chose to cum outside Delilah at the classroom but she got pregnant anyway(that might have been on purpose to advance the story, but if possible I think it would be nice if she didn't get pregnant straight away - either you cum inside her or you cum outside a couple times and then it's feasible to believe that some of it got in at a certain point). Regarding all the criticisms surrounding her story, I think some people are overreacting WAY too much, I was speechless when I read some cursing the developer as if he had committed some capital sin. I was caught off guard when it happened, but I still understood why it was done plot wise, I really don't see a reason for all these strong reactions. Something I noticed though is that it seemed to come out of nowhere, and like your previous reply(don't hurt Delilah or don't hurt sis/daughter) didn't matter at all, although I can understand why this would be done on purpose exactly for the shock value.

Something that I was thinking about just now as I took a last stroll around the map was how it would be cool if you came across more items with some purpose, even if only random ones found searching through the city that will help you accomplish a certain task or boost a certain stat. I also endorse a suggestion I saw in another reply about the possibility of having a small garden, it would make more sense than finding food packages forever(especially since food deposits have theoretically already been looted). Being able to trade what you produce and/or find in your travels would also be a nice addition. The MC already has a kind of storage anyway, since you can keep things in containers like the drawers in the bathroom. I think such things would add to the survival and management aspects, I can even picture some sort of economic activity involving the forest(crafting of tools, more containers, etc. - which themselves could be traded for weapons, food, goodwill or whatever else), but then it's just my mind running wild and I'm not sure if it doesn't collide with the developer's objectives for the game. Overall I have to say this is perhaps the game with the most potential I've seen in quite a while, I'm very excited to see what the dev will come up with in the future. The several unused parts of the map and that fragment scene with Morgan sure rile up the imagination, and of course the club alone already offers a myriad of possibilities.

Congrats to the dev for a really good game and I'm looking forward to future updates.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes