a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Christmas edition .,how do I get it going , I can't get past the first scene with the christmas tree , and the girl coruching under the "mistletoe" ?
That is all there is, MC getting dissed by the girls out side and the one scene on the inside is the last one.

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the black bars on the top and bottom of the screen in fullscreen mode on Mac? They're covering part of the screen, making it difficult to play as many of the buttons are cut off partially or entirely.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, windowed does nothing either, I'll just message the devs and ask if its a bug or if its on me, its definitely on me though. Thanks for your help anyway!
This is my fault. I'll fix it in the next update. I didn't know you couldn't select windowed mode on Macbooks for some reason. I just need to get a Macbook and do some testing

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I think I've play enough of this to make it extremely recommendable.

There are notably a couple of bugs that I've found (see Elizabeth storyline, I think I answered a question wrong and so it won't let me progress to the library, ho hum...and a particular critter that needs killing in the overpass repeatedly, just doesn't stay dead).

The UI design is somewhat crude, but it's functional and once you get used to it, becomes not an issue. The story and characters are pretty well considered. The animation is well above the standard that is normal even for the higher ranking games. The progression is fluid, though it's sometimes hard to tell what to do next (finding the library key was annoying). Nothing has stood out that would annoy the living daylights out of me and I haven't found any content that I would prefer to avoid.

Autosave would be nice but honestly, this one ranks just about as high as Sisterly Lust if not higher. It meets all the criteria thus far for an A- grade out of me, it's pretty outstanding. Not yet prepared for a standing ovation but this game is well on its way to achieving that.

One of the things I thought was handled particularly well was to allow the player to handle the relationships themselves, a work around for Patreon. Though it may be better off integrated into the story a little more.

"Who...who are you again? Oh that's right you're my... <<get user input>>" sort of thing. At the moment it's a touch jarring but I understand the reason for it.

Please note I'm giving a little leeway as it's v0.9.0.1 so not complete and bugs are to be expected. There's a particular game that that I unfortunately couldn't give such a grade to as the bugs were basically game breaking, but the bugs in this game don't appear to be game breaking, just some content is unavailable and I can live with that.

---

Edit,

Seeing earlier comments, there is very little grind in this game, not sure there is a need for cheats. What would be nice is some 'survival development'. There are only so many large jars of chocolate in a city after all. So gardening, making things work better. Doesn't need to be much, just a tomato plant in the window that sprouts tomatoes every so often that kind of thing. The survival element is a big part of this game for me, probably stroking the more primal instincts as well as the sexual nature.
Thank you Lolzi. Good idea on integrating the relationship names into the story

Reactions: Lolzi

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Is there something in Win10 I should be looking at updating to help with the inability for me to click objects and have them open and stay open? I still can't get the socks. The cupboard opens then closes immediately and the Inventory overlay opens. I've tried a ton of clickpad settings still nothing.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wonder who the mole at the club is?:unsure: There were only 3 girls present while they were talking about compound c...well 4 if you count kaley. It could have been kaley keeping up her end of the deal with psycho lady but I doubt it. I don't think it was nora because she really seemed interested in setting up that zombie cure center so that leaves the other 2 girls whose names I don't remember. I doubt it was lucy....would she throw the mc under the bus after saving her life? so I guess thats 5. Could have been someone outside the office listening on the mc and nora's convo (seems more plausible)
I wonder:unsure::unsure:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Ok here's the thing: I do not speak for ET. I explained to you why I cant agree with your assertions.
No point in repeating myself.

You're just repeating yourself here, and this is going nowhere.
Honestly, I've started losing interest, and you seem to be obsessing more and more about this.

No I never changed my argument, and I ask you to not misrepresent my position again.
I dont take kindly to strawmans and other misleading/dishonest tactics.

If you dont understand what this --> "according to what you said earlier, that dramatic killing of that character is something that AL is well-known for, so technically someone doesnt need to play the game to know about it.
I respectfully disagree on the "stealing the plot device part", and I cant accept your assumption until its warranted to do so (need more evidence). "
meant, its not my problem.
But for your sake, I will explain it, and that is the final thing I'll say about this:
Its possible to know about this dramatic scene without playing the game, at least according to what you said about AL. You said the game is well-known for that.
I dont agree with your position and assertions that ET stole anything, because:
A) I wouldnt consider that stealing, and
B) Even if I did, I'd need evidence to believe he did so.

Not believing you, doesnt mean I believe the opposite, i.e. "he didnt do nuffin!"

Sure, you can sum it up like that. I'm fine with that.

Oh, my comment is sexist, huh? Oh poor me, I'm such a sexist evil man, because I dared criticise feminists/ism.
K....

Since I never said "bitches be crazy", and in no way was I dissing all women, you're just being dishonest as fuck at this point.

But you're right about 1 thing: We are done here.
Not just because you keep repeating yourself and asserting your opinions and morals as facts, but also because you are strawmanning me along the way and even dare go down the blatantly dishonest SJW route of "You're just sexist!".

Yes, please tell me all about my supposed sexism and misogyny! People tend to take it kindly when you assume that they're sexist when they know they're not.

We're done here. Go away and dont quote me again. You'll be wasting your time because you've lost all attention from me from this point forth.
I said I'm done, you say you're done. I said we keep repeating ourselves, you say I keep repeating myself. I did not say you were sexist, I said the comment was a little sexist. For that I owe you an apology. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that not only is this game sexist, but pretty much all the material on Fzone is sexist. In all honesty we are all at least a little sexist for playing these games. I more than some because I financially support some of these games. None of us are advancing women's causes by being here (before I get rebuked, I mean by being here; some people may be supporting feminist causes in their lives away from here.) So I sincerely (and I am 100% serious) apologize for the sexist comment. I should have looked in the mirror first before I made it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder who the mole at the club is?:unsure: There were only 3 girls present while they were talking about compound c...well 4 if you count kaley. It could have been kaley keeping up her end of the deal with psycho lady but I doubt it. I don't think it was nora because she really seemed interested in setting up that zombie cure center so that leaves the other 2 girls whose names I don't remember. I doubt it was lucy....would she throw the mc under the bus after saving her life? so I guess thats 5. Could have been someone outside the office listening on the mc and nora's convo (seems more plausible)
I wonder:unsure::unsure:
Remember this... everyone knew that Lucy was bit and expected to hear about her death... than she is walkeing around... alive and only wearing an Eyepatch.
Also Nora said to make advertisment for her group with the fact that they have access to a cure.
The number of potential witnesses and moles is substentantialy higher

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Just to make sure I'm not missing anything, who all can you actually have sex with, as of the current version? Is it just Kayla, Delilah, and Nines at the end, or am I missing something?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just to make sure I'm not missing anything, who all can you actually have sex with, as of the current version? Is it just Kayla, Delilah, and Nines at the end, or am I missing something?
Thats it other than some hj and bj, and one titjob

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes